• 94(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
I'm thinking about switching to Matrix beta 2, but as my wife is using kodi too I wouldn't want to create a lot of issues at home because of using a beta version. I don't know how mature and reliable beta 2 is atm.

Regarding the points:

1. Better for sure, it is more clear now that is in progress. Thanks!

2. Good to hear you are giving it a though. I understand you already have a massive list of pending changes to do, so please don't feel stressed, you are doing it really well.

Thanks!
(2021-01-03, 15:10)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-01-03, 07:54)murian Wrote: If the content type is file or the list item DB type is episode, can the previous or next file or episode be played with the previous or next button on the OSD?

And you added a play next episode button this time when the list item DB type is a TV show. Can you make this work even when the content type is file or the list item DB type is episode?

That would be a cool feature, but I'm not sure if it's possible.... I'll have to have a look at it Smile
(2021-01-03, 07:54)murian Wrote: And even if the content type is file or the list item DB type is episode, it would be nice to be able to apply various view modes.

I have a lot of things on my to-do list right now, but i have not forgotten your request Smile

Please don't feel stressed, you are doing it really well.

Thanks a lot!
@beatmasterrs hi seems to be an issue with the latest GitHub zip.

Sorry ignore me. Issue my end.
(2021-01-04, 16:36)buxtonlad Wrote: @beatmasterrs hi seems to be an issue with the latest GitHub zip.

More details please Smile For leia or matrix?
(2021-01-02, 16:33)junitodx Wrote: @beatmasterrs 

Is there a way to remove unwanted buttons from the info screen? For example I am never going to want to set my own ratings, find similar or view fanart or youtube clips.

Thanks for all your help on my little cosmetic requests

For matrix, please test the latest version from github. I've added a setting, where you can choose nearly all buttons, you want to keep or hide. The setting you can find in DialogVideo/MusicInfo Smile
Please take a look at the additional settings of the dialog video info added this time.

1. In my opinion, it is correct that Path intros or Trailer count are not activated unless Cinema Experience is selected.

If Cinema Experience is not selected, it seems likely that additional settings should be disabled or the option to select Cinema Experience should be removed.

2. When the close button is selected, -1 is displayed at the bottom of the counting area.

Thank you, beatmasterRE.
KODI19 Arctic Zephyr Matrix-mod Skin is well used.
I think the Arctic Zephyr Matrix-mod Skin is the best KODI skin.
I wanted to suggest something, so I joined the forum.
Connected with VDO add-on, you can create and use widgets on the main screen.
Currently the number of widgets is 5 per menu, but it seems that the number of widgets is insufficient.
Currently the number of widgets is 5, but I think it would be nice to increase it to 10.
Thanks to beatmasterRE for allowing me to use good skin once again.
(2021-01-04, 16:47)beatmasterrs Wrote: For matrix, please test the latest version from github. I've added a setting, where you can choose nearly all buttons, you want to keep or hide. The setting you can find in DialogVideo/MusicInfo Smile

I'd love to check it out but I am not using Matrix releases of Kodi or AZ Mod yet8.5.5
1. Like the cinema experience I talked about before, the fanart added this time can also select the landscape option even though the fanart is not selected in the dialogvideoinfo, and the fanart above the landscape looks like a label, but there is a radio button already selected.

2. I have disabled all clearart in the options, but clearart is displayed in the widget on the home screen. And the clearart is displayed overlaid with the time display on the home screen.

(2021-01-10, 04:28)murian Wrote: 1. Like the cinema experience I talked about before, the fanart added this time can also select the landscape option even though the fanart is not selected in the dialogvideoinfo, and the fanart above the landscape looks like a label, but there is a radio button already selected.

2. I have disabled all clearart in the options, but clearart is displayed in the widget on the home screen. And the clearart is displayed overlaid with the time display on the home screen.

1.: Of course, the question is always whether to disable a setting, or hide it. I don't find it nice when settings pop up. I have now adjusted the settings a bit.

2.: For now, there is no way to disable ClearArt in the two multi-home menus. Maybe sometime.
I wish I could select a favorite from a menu or widget. Each item added to Favorites can be added to Memu or Widget, but I can't add a list of Favorites.

I think it was possible in the past, but this time I can't look for it after installing the skin again.
1. On the TV show information screen, the label in front of the MPAA rating is set to Rating, and if you switch this screen to Korean, it displays '평점'. '평점' is confusing because it doesn't mean MPAA rating, it means user rating or IMDB rating.

Since the MPAA rating is indicated by an icon at the bottom of the screen, I don't think it is necessary, or it would be a good idea to replace the label with another term for MPAA rating.

2. There is an internal storage in the source selection screen when 'Install from zip file' is selected in the add-on. If I add the internal storage from the file manager, 2 internal storage will be displayed on the source selection screen of the add-on's 'Install from zip file'.

(2021-01-12, 04:33)murian Wrote: I wish I could select a favorite from a menu or widget. Each item added to Favorites can be added to Memu or Widget, but I can't add a list of Favorites.
I think it was possible in the past, but this time I can't look for it after installing the skin again.

If you mean an homemenu entry, then it's added in the latest github version.

(2021-01-12, 04:33)murian Wrote: 1. On the TV show information screen, the label in front of the MPAA rating is set to Rating, and if you switch this screen to Korean, it displays '평점'. '평점' is confusing because it doesn't mean MPAA rating, it means user rating or IMDB rating.
Since the MPAA rating is indicated by an icon at the bottom of the screen, I don't think it is necessary, or it would be a good idea to replace the label with another term for MPAA rating.

Should be fixed.

(2021-01-12, 04:33)murian Wrote: 2. There is an internal storage in the source selection screen when 'Install from zip file' is selected in the add-on. If I add the internal storage from the file manager, 2 internal storage will be displayed on the source selection screen of the add-on's 'Install from zip file'.

This is imho not skin related.
(2021-01-12, 15:14)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-01-12, 04:33)murian Wrote: I wish I could select a favorite from a menu or widget. Each item added to Favorites can be added to Memu or Widget, but I can't add a list of Favorites.

If you mean an homemenu entry, then it's added in the latest github version.

(2021-01-12, 04:33)murian Wrote: 1. On the TV show information screen, the label in front of the MPAA rating is set to Rating, and if you switch this screen to Korean, it displays '평점'. '평점' is confusing because it doesn't mean MPAA rating, it means user rating or IMDB rating.

Should be fixed.

(2021-01-12, 04:33)murian Wrote: 2. There is an internal storage in the source selection screen when 'Install from zip file' is selected in the add-on. If I add the internal storage from the file manager, 2 internal storage will be displayed on the source selection screen of the add-on's 'Install from zip file'.

This is imho not skin related.

Thank you very much. Just one more thing, I hope you can add favorites to the widget as well. When I enter 'favourites://favourite/' in custom item, favorite is added to the widget. Can you add this as an item?
(2021-01-12, 16:56)murian Wrote: Thank you very much. Just one more thing, I hope you can add favorites to the widget as well. When I enter 'favourites://favourite/' in custom item, favorite is added to the widget. Can you add this as an item?

I'm sorry, I hope, i understand correctly: do you mean a favourites-shortcut in the favourite-widget on homemenu?
  • 94(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11