• 95(current)
Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
Thank you enen. We are very excited
we know that it will not be easy , but we have many hopes in this team for this year. And we owe a super cup to Antonio Puerta Wink

let´s me know about your progress in pi 1 please Wink

VAAAMOSSS MI SEVILLAAAA!! VAMOOS CAMPEOOOON!! Wink
Nice work enen Wink
Great work enen!
You will force me to buy rpi2. But, nevertheless, I apreciete your hard work. :-)
Amazing enen, good work! Hopefully, as you say, the developers wont break it down again. And I hope it will work on openelec aswell, if you need anyone with RPi2 openelec I'll gladly support you. I'm very excited about this, truly an amazing work of you.. everything is possible!
Wink 
Amazing work Big Grin Thank you guys!
great news!

one question: will it run on OSMC on RPi2? it is ubuntu based.
*debian based.
It works on any rpi2 distro including openelec.
It doesnt work on the PI 1, at least this version. I will have a crack at it in the afternoon.
Great enen!! Wink
(2015-08-11, 12:05)enen92 Wrote: *debian based.
It doesnt work on the PI 1, at least this version. I will have a crack at it in the afternoon.

Wow, amazing work enen! Looking forward to be testing it..
(2015-08-11, 12:05)enen92 Wrote: *debian based.

Would like to say, I really appreciate all the work you put in this. If you want testers on RPI2 (running Millhouse builds) just give it a shout
No luck for the pi1...
Last android port compiled for the pi1 is gingerbread and the engine doesn't run on it. Probably, if the guys from razdroid (http://androidpi.wikia.com/wiki/Android_Pi_Wiki) port lollipop to the pi 1 we will have another chance. However as stated on my post, pi is armv6, engine is armv7. There is always backward compatibility but, I doubt it will even work.

Anyways, I don't think the pi1 has enough balls to run the engine (which is quite heavy). The old version didn't have great performance
anyhow, good news.any ETA for the release to public?
No. It'll take at least 2 or 3 days to strip p2p-streams to the "player core" only, do the renaming stuff, translations, move stuff to another repository...
Only after that I'll add rpi support in the addon. Plexus won't have parsers or lists, it will be a simple program addon. All the other stuff doesn't make much sense to be inside the addon to be honest (update process is always far from perfect). I am more than sure the person who is maintaning the parsers can come up with an independent addon, not supported in these forums.
i do hope when you release Plexus we can find you and "the person maintaining the parsers" on this internet Big Grin
  • 95(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14