• 95(current)
Trakt.tv v3
(2017-11-29, 05:58)exchequer Wrote: I have been having issues with Kodi 17.x and Trakt on AndroidTV for quite some time now: Trakt is not asking for a rating when I press stop. Also no signal is send that I have watched the episode. The issue is temporarily resolved by reinstalling trakt but it quickly returns.
 I'm experiencing this issue as well. It scrobbled two episodes and skipped a few. I had to manually mark them as watched on Trakt's website.
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
Yup, same here since few days now
Is there a definitive fix yet for those of us that the trakt won't sync or prompt for TV/Movie rating after watching the TV show or movie?
Anyone else having issues rating/marking as watched/scrobbling progress via the plugin at the moment? Manual sync works OK, seems to be working via Plex. All local content.

Was working OK yesterday, have authorised the app again (worked fine), disabled and enabled checked for updates etc.

Cheers.
It seems to be broken for me as well. I've just had a look on the website and it seems the last couple of weeks hasn't scrobbled. I'll have to check my setup when I get home.
(2017-11-29, 20:57)b0g0m0l Wrote: Hey, don't tell me that the error in the log when syncing

ERROR: Exception in thread trakt-sync:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\threading.py", line 801, in __bootstrap_inner
self.run()
File "C:\Users\Ivan\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\service.py", line 335, in run
sync.sync()
File "C:\Users\Ivan\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\sync.py", line 65, in sync
syncEpisodes.SyncEpisodes(self, progress)
File "C:\Users\Ivan\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\syncEpisodes.py", line 44, in __init__
self.__addEpisodesToTraktCollection(kodiShowsCollected, traktShowsCollected, 37, 47)
File "C:\Users\Ivan\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\syncEpisodes.py", line 248, in __addEpisodesToTraktCollection
logger.debug("[Episodes Sync] %i show(s) have episodes (%d) to be added to your Trakt.tv collection." % (len(traktShowsAdd['shows']), utilities.countEpisodes(traktShowsAdd)))
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'countEpisodes'
Please install Trakt from the Kodi Repo you shouldn't use the unstable git version, if you don't know what your doing.
But thanks for finding this.
Delete.
Razze
"Razze"

[Feature Request]
Can you add an option for running the Update Library after minimum percent of watching.
Pretty similar to the "Rating" option.

In details:
Add a new category in settings: Update Library
1. Enable/Disable Update Library after watching Movie
2. Enable/Disable Update Library after watching TV show.
3. Minimum percent watched to run Update Library.
I still have problems. I can see the currently waching movie on trakt.tv in progress but most times it will be missing then in history latter. Tonight the watched movie was not visible in history on trakt.tv even when started the trakt app in kodi...

I enabled debug in plugin and on kodi but can not really see any error... When in trakt debug enabled is then all data in kodi.log too?
Was wondering if any of the context menu options should work in Leia.  Not working for me.  Thanks.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2017-12-21, 20:33)burekas Wrote: Razze
"Razze"

[Feature Request]
Can you add an option for running the Update Library after minimum percent of watching.

In details:
Possible, but I probably won't do that as it smells of bad design. And is likely to flood the servers.
(2017-12-22, 00:47)moravec Wrote: I still have problems. I can see the currently waching movie on trakt.tv in progress but most times it will be missing then in history latter. Tonight the watched movie was not visible in history on trakt.tv even when started the trakt app in kodi...

I enabled debug in plugin and on kodi but can not really see any error... When in trakt debug enabled is then all data in kodi.log too?
Should be, yes.
(2017-12-22, 01:20)bobrap Wrote: Was wondering if any of the context menu options should work in Leia.  Not working for me.  Thanks.
Should, work, but I would have to check. Can't recall using it lately.
(2017-12-22, 11:51)Razze Wrote:
"Razze"

[Feature Request]

In details:
Possible, but I probably won't do that as it smells of bad design. And is likely to flood the servers.   
Hi,
But why? Why it can floods the servers?
Just put it normally off, and who will need it will just turn it on.

The reason I need it is because sometimes Kodi doesn't mark the content as watched in the library.
But with the help of the Rating dialog that pop-up, I rates the content and it also mark it as watched in Trakt server.
Then when I do 'Update Library' manually, this Trakt addon also do the sync operation (As it set in the settings to do the sync after Update Library)
And the content marked as watched after that.

So I think it could be easier if the addon will do the Update Library automatically, instead of do it manually.

I hope you will think about it again, I believes that it's not too complicated for you to implement.

Thanks.
(2017-12-22, 12:56)burekas Wrote:
(2017-12-22, 11:51)Razze Wrote:
"Razze"

[Feature Request]

In details:
Hi,
But why? Why it can floods the servers?
Just put it normally off, and who will need it will just turn it on.

The reason I need it is because sometimes Kodi doesn't mark the content as watched in the library.
But with the help of the Rating dialog that pop-up, I rates the content and it also mark it as watched in Trakt server.
Then when I do 'Update Library' manually, this Trakt addon also do the sync operation (As it set in the settings to do the sync after Update Library)
And the content marked as watched after that.

So I think it could be easier if the addon will do the Update Library automatically, instead of do it manually.

I hope you will think about it again, I believes that it's not too complicated for you to implement.

Thanks. 
So why don't we track down why kodi doesn't set it some times? Might even help users that are not using trakt?
(2017-12-22, 01:20)bobrap Wrote: Was wondering if any of the context menu options should work in Leia.  Not working for me.  Thanks.
 Sorry, should have been more specific.  Can't really tell if it works because my problem is they don't show up as context menu items.  Tried in different skins with the same result. Thanks for looking.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2017-12-22, 15:43)bobrap Wrote:
 Sorry, should have been more specific.  Can't really tell if it works because my problem is they don't show up as context menu items.  Tried in different skins with the same result. Thanks for looking. 
They should show if you try to access them in the movie or show categories. Home screen is not possible atm.
  • 95(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt.tv v35