• 95(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
What about this?

How about displaying banner for focused shows only, and just text for unfocused shows? Like this: http://bildr.no/view/804565.

BTW MarcosQui, I made this view for Aeon65 Cool

@proson

That view is nice - perfect if the logo was on the top left Smile
(not the one in the link)
The view mode banner is still being written and will have more than one view, when ready will please everyone.
I'm collecting the tips to do my best, I can even include BannerPlex and this one made by proson in the future if necessary.

I have a new one to display - Media case(redone):

Hopefully now you will be satisfied. Rolleyes
Congratulation MarcosQui on keeping Aeon alive, I disappeared due to a lot of work unrelated to XBMC and you seems to have made a lot of work.

I'll have to try AeonMQ some day Smile
MarcosQui Wrote:I have a new one to display - Media case(redone):

(...)

Just Image
Your the man MarcosQui!

Maybe it is just on my machine, but when i'm in kiosk mode and press up to search, i'm stuck if i regret and want to go back.
+1 on the redone Media cases!!!
Hi Marcos,
AWESOME WORK!!! On the new cases….They look amazing. I know you have a few other goodies coming up with this new release (banner views) and your skin keeps getting better and better every time. I must really thank you for taking into consideration the requests from us fans….with that in mind I have one request/suggestion for you to consider possible for this release if it’s not too much or for a future release. I know there are many people in here who would like the option to be able to change the color(s) on the layout/textures rather than having to ask you every time to release the uncompressed textures and then us changing the colors to our preference. Me personally I like to remove the color (cyan/greenish) color you incorporate on all your releases. I think the skin looks so cool in dark tones (black and shades of grays) So rather than having to ask for the uncompressed textures every time it would be awesome if you can incorporate an option giving the ability to change the color(s) like you have for the main menu bar only. Or maybe it’s easier if you can create a theme that all the textures are black and grays and the only things in color are the media bluray/dvd cases,movie/video screen shots,and artwork, etc.
If you like I can post screen shots of what I have done to my textures but I think you understand what am saying about no green/cyan color used on the skin.
No offense to this color but I personally think the interface looks so much cooler with no color….Thank you for taking the time to read. Let me know if you need some screen shots and I’ll post them when I get home from work….once again Great work on the skin you are truly an artist.

Regards,
Chris
Saludos de New York
Ahhmazing, banner views !, media cases, I am stunned, keep up the work, ahmazing again.
Thx a lot
MarcosQui Wrote:The view mode banner is still being written and will have more than one view, when ready will please everyone.
I'm collecting the tips to do my best, I can even include BannerPlex and this one made by proson in the future if necessary.

I have a new one to display - Media case(redone):

THANK YOU SIR :pBig Grin
please, please have the option to allow users to use banner.jpg and maybe even landscape.jpg in a future update. this should allow users to swap between the different tv views and not have issues concerning the image sizes. this is already done in the Alaska Revisited skin....

I also have a couple suggestion as far as the Movie info screen is concerned....

digital801 Wrote:XBMC LIVE 10.
AEON MQ2

Couple Questions, I'm assuming from reading some older posts, there is no shuffle or random option? I've created a playlist, m3u. But I can't find any way to shuffle it. I've tried adding this code to the advancedoptions.xml
<mymusic>
<playlist>
<repeat>true</repeat>
<shuffle>true</shuffle>
</playlist>
</mymusic>

That didn't do it either? Any help here?

Also, when in the Now Playing mode, in the menu, there is a setup button, but it doesn't appear to do anything, should it?

Last one, anyone know where the default cdart.png is stored, I would like to replace it with a vinyl record.

Thanks.

Do I smell? Why the ignoring? Seam like simple questions?? ANYONEHuh THANKS
When I want turn on option "Use fanart images from collection to item 'movies' in the main menu", appears a mistake ERROR, SCRIPT FAILD!: VIDEOFANARTSPLITTER.

What I was wrong and is there a solution for it.
MarcosQui Wrote:Like this ? Cool

A preview of version 2.6.1, soon.

Brilliant!!! I strongly believe this will bring in a lot of new users to Aeon MQ2. I can't imagine how this skin can get any better now.

You rock MarcosQui Big Grin
--Dascmo

\\ OpenElec \ Frodo \ ASROCK 330HT \\ AEON NOX 4.0 \\

Free Online Storage: Copy

^^HIGHLY RECOMMENDED^^
  • 95(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232