• 98(current)
[RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage)
The site problems have been fixed for the most part and the 504's shouldn't be happening at all. More optimizations to do, but it's not nearly as slow as it was for the last couple days. With login issues, can you login on the site ok? And if you can try a mobile app with logging in. Trying to narrow down if it's app specific, or account specific. Can't reproduce any login issues myself.
Trakt.tv - Track what you're watching. Discover new shows & movies.
forum thread - @trakt on twitter - support
Same issues like everyone else, I can login from the website and mobile apps. I have trakt utilities set to run a scan at initial bootup of xbmc and thats when I get the username/password error
Strange. I'm using version 6.5 and have no issues like that, never had to be precise.
(2012-09-20, 00:01)rectifyer Wrote: The site problems have been fixed for the most part and the 504's shouldn't be happening at all. More optimizations to do, but it's not nearly as slow as it was for the last couple days. With login issues, can you login on the site ok? And if you can try a mobile app with logging in. Trying to narrow down if it's app specific, or account specific. Can't reproduce any login issues myself.

I can login just fine on the site. I entered all my info back into Trakt Utilities, but I'm still getting the same problem Sad.

If possible, try the official trakt add-on and see if that works for scrobbling. If it does, I'm guessing its something with the syncing logic in TU.
If you are having issues with logigng in with stable 0.6.4 try 0.6.5. It's working for some reason.
(2012-09-20, 06:00)zemnes Wrote: If you are having issues with logigng in with stable 0.6.4 try 0.6.5. It's working for some reason.

+1

0.6.5 is working
(2012-09-20, 10:12)NaDs Wrote:
(2012-09-20, 06:00)zemnes Wrote: If you are having issues with logigng in with stable 0.6.4 try 0.6.5. It's working for some reason.

+1

0.6.5 is working

Exactly like i said http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1195576
Tried to install 0.6.5 but got an error "dependencies not met". any advice on what to do next ? Smile

Log:

Quote:21:59:22 T:83341312 DEBUG: GetZipList - Processing zip://%2fvar%2fmobile%2fscript%2eTraktUtilities%2d0%2e6%2e5%2ezip/
21:59:22 T:83341312 ERROR: SQL: The database disk image is malformed
Query: select id,version from addon where addonID='script.module.myconnpy'
21:59:22 T:83341312 ERROR: GetAddon failed on addon script.module.myconnpy
21:59:22 T:83341312 DEBUG: Addon script.TraktUtilities requires script.module.myconnpy version 0.3.2 which is not available
21:59:22 T:83341312 DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogKaiToast.xml) ------
21:59:22 T:83341312 DEBUG: SECTION:LoadDLL(special://xbmcbin/system/ImageLib-arm-osx.so)
21:59:22 T:83341312 DEBUG: Loading: /Applications/XBMC.frappliance/XBMCData/XBMCHome/system/ImageLib-arm-osx.so
21:59:22 T:83341312 INFO: msg: PICTURE::LoadImage: Unable to open image: /var/mobile/script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5.zip/icon.png Error: (2)
21:59:22 T:83341312 ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: /var/mobile/script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5.zip/icon.png
Common problem in Eden. Try doing a "Force Refresh" under System - Addons.
(2012-09-20, 16:08)kadeschs Wrote: Common problem in Eden. Try doing a "Force Refresh" under System - Addons.

Thank you but which Addons, do I choose.. If i choose the Trakt Utilties, it only give me 2 options (ADD on INFO and CONFIGURE). For the rest (e.g XBMC.org), i tried the FORCE REFRESH but it does not work.

Apologies for more questions

Looks like it's an issue with using a proxy server or VPN. It's not correctly routing through that to trakt. Nothing has change on the trakt server that I know of to impact that, but a few people have confirmed once they turned off the proxy it worked.
I'm not using any VPNs or proxies, but I am having the same "Incorrect Username or Password" error as the others. When I use the official trakt plugin there is no error and it scrobbles perfectly, and I can log onto the website fine. I tried changing my password to see if somehow that had become a problem, but even with the new password Trakt works and Trakt Utilities does not. Anything else I should try?
Not really sure, sounds like it needs to be debugged by the TU folks. The official plugin has some optimized and consolidated code from seadog so it does handle things a bit differently.
I can confirm that the username/password problem is fixed by updating to 0.6.5.
  • 98(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage)7