• 29(current)
Supert tv heeeeelp!
(2012-03-29, 17:39)paeng Wrote: Could anyone help me by getting information for how to install supertv and rtmpgui on apple tv? And if I have to jailbreak the apple tv ?
Sorry for my english

The first requirement to install SuperTv (or RtmpGui+ or any other Xbmc plugin) is XBMC!! And the first requirement to install XBMC is an Apple Tv jailbroken...
Great Addon , though there seems to be some displaying error in Aeon MQ3 ( latest version ) and Eden 11.0
http://www.imagebanana.com/view/egcmq4ul/bug.png
Any workaround?

(2012-03-29, 19:18)mlte Wrote: Great Addon , though there seems to be some displaying error in Aeon MQ3 ( latest version ) and Eden 11.0
Any workaround?

I saw a solution for Aeon Nox: go to your skins xml folder. Duplicate MyVideoNav.xml and rename it MyTVnav.xml. It worked for me with Aeon Nox and Alaska.

Just have to say this addon is FANTASTIC! Thanks Hans
It really is a great app. however everytime i use it it takes ages and ages to update the streams.

is this common?

Also im sure its been asked, why is it listed as a program addon rather than video?means i cant add it to the video section of the confluence home screen
Thanks a lot clayfree , works great. Another question , is it possible to change the screen ratio ( e.g 16:9 , 4:3) etc.?
(2012-03-30, 13:21)mlte Wrote: Thanks a lot clayfree , works great. Another question , is it possible to change the screen ratio ( e.g 16:9 , 4:3) etc.?
If you run it on an Apple TV: Press and hold Menu, then select Change Aspect Ratio.
Otherwise you can just press 1.

(2012-03-30, 00:28)clayfree Wrote:
(2012-03-29, 19:18)mlte Wrote: Great Addon , though there seems to be some displaying error in Aeon MQ3 ( latest version ) and Eden 11.0
Any workaround?

I saw a solution for Aeon Nox: go to your skins xml folder. Duplicate MyVideoNav.xml and rename it MyTVnav.xml. It worked for me with Aeon Nox and Alaska.

Just have to say this addon is FANTASTIC! Thanks Hans

Hi, I'm a real noob trying out ATV2, can someone direct me to where the skins are located in the ATV2.
(2012-03-30, 18:46)HansMayer Wrote:
(2012-03-30, 13:21)mlte Wrote: Thanks a lot clayfree , works great. Another question , is it possible to change the screen ratio ( e.g 16:9 , 4:3) etc.?
If you run it on an Apple TV: Press and hold Menu, then select Change Aspect Ratio.

Hans I've been meaning to ask you about this feature. On my ATV2 when I select aspect ratio I get a banner across the top of the screen that shows video & aspect info but I cannot find any way to change it. There is another channel CNN US 2 (from BOW's list) that is a 4:3 format and when I select aspect ratio on that channel then SuperTV crashes.

So I just figured this out on my desktop install, I can hit 1 repeatedly and it changes the aspect ratio. The problem on the ATV2 is that once I select menu > aspect ratio, I have no way to select it again quickly before the banner disappears.

How can I make this work on the ATV2?

Thanks!
Can it launch the Favorites list automatically?
I get a freeze during scanning the station list of germany at 91% ZDFkultur-Live from Abbey Road.
Windows 7 64 Bit, XBMC 11.0 (Eden final).
Can someone please give me a hint?
Thanks in advance.
(2012-03-31, 01:55)clayfree Wrote:
(2012-03-30, 18:46)HansMayer Wrote:

Hans I've been meaning to ask you about this feature. On my ATV2 when I select aspect ratio I get a banner across the top of the screen that shows video & aspect info but I cannot find any way to change it. There is another channel CNN US 2 (from BOW's list) that is a 4:3 format and when I select aspect ratio on that channel then SuperTV crashes.

So I just figured this out on my desktop install, I can hit 1 repeatedly and it changes the aspect ratio. The problem on the ATV2 is that once I select menu > aspect ratio, I have no way to select it again quickly before the banner disappears.

How can I make this work on the ATV2?

Thanks!

I was wondering this myself
(2012-03-31, 15:44)bj1234 Wrote: I get a freeze during scanning the station list of germany at 91% ZDFkultur-Live from Abbey Road.
Windows 7 64 Bit, XBMC 11.0 (Eden final).
Can someone please give me a hint?
Thanks in advance.

same error for me :/.
Do backup streams work in rtmpgui+?

If yes, what is the procedure?
Can this be installed on Apple TV 2nd Gen?? Tried to install it earlier. I used winscp to get the zip onto my ATV, I installed it, a message popped up in the bottom right hand corner informing me that SuperTV was enabled but thats as far as I got because I could not find it anywhere in my xbmc on my ATV. Can anyone help me with this, any help would be very much appreciated
wingerdinger , did you check Program Addons? Since SuperTV is not an video addon
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supert tv heeeeelp!13