• 58(current)
Supert tv heeeeelp!
How would I change the aspect ratio (apple tv) ?
Unfortunately RMPTGUI+ still isn't working, but on super TV the Italian channels work. Thanks a lot!

Hi,

Can someone shed some light as to why super tv is appearing like this. It is running as you can see by the items pointed to by the arrows. When I scroll up and down it shows me the other items but as in the image ie. superimposed.

I am running this on Rapier skin on Mac OSX 10.7.3 Eden. I have replaced librmp.

Thanks.
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

(2012-05-06, 18:44)Maniac Wrote: Can someone explain to me how the <epgid></epgid> tags work in the xml file? How can I add epg to my own channels in my custom xml list?

I looked at one of the existing xml files, and for example the indian channels use <epgid>whatsonindia:8870</epgid>
How can they by using only this tag, fetch the epg for that channel? Is this something that needs to be intergrated into supertv addon?

That depends.

whatsonindia is a codeword. The addon visits a specific URL in www.whatsonindia.com where it gathers EPG data.
If your channel exists in (any) site's EPG data, then it's easy to just edit the supertv's xml file and just add the codeword and the number ID of that specific channel as it's stated in the EPG file.

If not, you have to find an EPG that includes your channel, then write a parser, then edit supertv addon and then add the (new) codeword with the number ID of the channel in supertv's xml.

Good Luck!
(2012-05-02, 12:04)philarticolo31 Wrote: Italians streams aren't working yet!

Yes, I'm seeing similar issue with RAI channels.
hello

i had tired to install it on atv2 on 5.01 xbmc while install it from .zip it show me enabled but i cannot see it under addons.. any idea what i did wrong thanks
look under Programs, and, install Nito-x (also under Programs), SuperTV will work much easier going through it, vs. as a standalone
thanks buddy
(2012-05-07, 02:53)activate Wrote: Hi,

Can someone shed some light as to why super tv is appearing like this. It is running as you can see by the items pointed to by the arrows. When I scroll up and down it shows me the other items but as in the image ie. superimposed.

I am running this on Rapier skin on Mac OSX 10.7.3 Eden. I have replaced librmp.

Thanks.

I had that same problem running on a PC with Rapier. Rusty's suggestion for running it under Nav-X worked for me. Sure beats just favoriting channels in Confluance
hd channels, from uk and italy, gone again Sad
(2012-05-07, 13:42)mikles Wrote:
(2012-05-06, 18:44)Maniac Wrote: Can someone explain to me how the <epgid></epgid> tags work in the xml file? How can I add epg to my own channels in my custom xml list?

I looked at one of the existing xml files, and for example the indian channels use <epgid>whatsonindia:8870</epgid>
How can they by using only this tag, fetch the epg for that channel? Is this something that needs to be intergrated into supertv addon?

That depends.

whatsonindia is a codeword. The addon visits a specific URL in www.whatsonindia.com where it gathers EPG data.
If your channel exists in (any) site's EPG data, then it's easy to just edit the supertv's xml file and just add the codeword and the number ID of that specific channel as it's stated in the EPG file.

If not, you have to find an EPG that includes your channel, then write a parser, then edit supertv addon and then add the (new) codeword with the number ID of the channel in supertv's xml.

Good Luck!

Thanks for the reply,

So is the "whatsonindia" codeword integrated into the SuperTV addin or is it just looking up a url similar to whatsonindia?

How would one for instance use epg from the follwing site http://mojtv.hr/m2/tv-program/default.aspx?id=10
Or perhaps http://tvprofil.net/xmltv/

Thanks in advance
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
Anyone know what happened to Hans? Hasn't posted since the 25th of April, hasn't logged in since the 28th..
(2012-05-07, 20:37)Maniac Wrote: So is the "whatsonindia" codeword integrated into the SuperTV addin or is it just looking up a url similar to whatsonindia?
How would one for instance use epg from the follwing site http://mojtv.hr/m2/tv-program/default.aspx?id=10

Or perhaps http://tvprofil.net/xmltv/

Use the latter and choose the "daily" file.
If you know python or have a basic knowledge of scripting languages, edit the epg.py file inside supertv's installation folder and write a new class similar to the ones who are declared as "class BlablablaEPG(XMLTVEPG)".

Fix for rtmpGUI+

Navigate to ~/XBMC/addons/plugin.video.rtmpGUIplus/

Edit default.py file by replacing

this:

('http://ioslivetv.com/xml/USA.xml','United States'),

with this:

('https://raw.github.com/HansMayerXBMC/SuperTV/master/resources/xml/USA.xml','United States'),

Repeat for each country list you want. Do not change the address for the rtmpGUI list or Blackworm's list.
(2012-05-07, 16:45)ixijimixi Wrote:
(2012-05-07, 02:53)activate Wrote: Hi,

Thanks.

I had that same problem running on a PC with Rapier. Rusty's suggestion for running it under Nav-X worked for me. Sure beats just favoriting channels in Confluance

So it is the skin. Ok thanks mate. I might see if Scarfa has any tips.
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

• 58(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supert tv heeeeelp!13