• 37(current)
Yet Another Confluence Mod
(2012-06-22, 17:06)Mudislander Wrote: If we don't push updates through too often - could probably get away with a 100meg skin. Would make it easier if themes were included - maybe favourite themes - I vote for trans series Smile

+1
It will be a lot easer for people like me who have xbmc running on ATV2.
For the time I rolled back to the previous version.

@Mudislander: I updated the skin via repo.
How did you add the watch it later script to the context menu?
@bigbodiehard, checkout DialogContextMenu.xml and you'll see everything added in, bit hard to do a simple explanation - better to look how it was done

@sstavross, apologies seem to have had a few issues. I'll try and get out a "working" update on Sunday. Which theme do you use? see if I can get it into the update for you.

Actually I would like to try find the prefered themes so they can get included - so anyone can shout out for a theme & hopefully we can narrow it down to something conclusive Smile

Noli illegitimi carborundum

I would like to see "woody" and "grey" included
78.2 megs for the xbt files.. another 12.9 on the backgrounds.. and the colors xmls are rather
small.. a little under 100 megs. though reading the wiki if one uses an xbt file with all
the images compressed as a default theme, one can put in the xbt theme files only the modified files instead of all of them so it can be cut back.. the only reason i put them all in is i didn't know how any
one was using them and if we where going to keep the blue as the default.

EDIT: I prefer the transparency ones the best and the wood. But I have a fondness for all of
them. probably because I spent so much time on each one.. lol.

(2012-06-22, 17:06)Mudislander Wrote: @Wilson.joe, hey Joe how big are all the themes added together, I could check but off to PM shift. If we don't push updates through too often - could probably get away with a 100meg skin. Would make it easier if themes were included - maybe favourite themes - I vote for trans series Smile

In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates, open source, opens minds, so open yours today.

(2012-06-22, 21:13)Mudislander Wrote: @sstavross, apologies seem to have had a few issues. I'll try and get out a "working" update on Sunday. Which theme do you use? see if I can get it into the update for you.

Actually I would like to try find the prefered themes so they can get included - so anyone can shout out for a theme & hopefully we can narrow it down to something conclusive Smile

My friend don't apologize! You have done so much until now, you don't have any "obligations" to us! Do the update whenever you have time, on weekend or next week, it's ok! As about the prefered theme, I like all of them. Right now I use fire but include whatever you like!
Ok, it looks like we'll be going for all themes included. actually would save a lot of problems when updating and MOD can't find theme backgrounds. Being a broadband user I'm happy with anything under the 100meg mark. - Confluence.Lite.Mod = 100megs ?? maybe we should start calling it by original name - Yet Another Confluence Mod Wink

@Wilson.joe, not a bad idea to only include altered images in the theme.xbt, that'll save a bit of room. as for the fondness of them all - I know that feeling. That's why the multiple genre icons keep popping up in different views, when I first managed to do them like that and no other skins showed more than one at a time I was well chauffed with myself. Big Grin

lol, yeah the lite didnt last long, the Name could be "Confluence.C-Team.Mod" or "Confluence.C.Mod" -the panel edition
heheh
I like those genre icons, especially since they show more then one genre it helps when deciding what to watch without having to dig through genre after genre to find something. Though there are a few little
ones might be nicet to toss in there like a batman or superman for superhero, not that that really is
a genre. LOL .. getting off subject here, im famous for.. Smile

I will see what I can do about cutting down the size of the packages a bit and zoom in on the ones
that have been modified and see if we can't squeeze some more things in that 100 meg range.
I know with time we might have other things in there like studio images etc.

If I use textures.xbt as the basis for all other skins then one will have to always have it installed
and the others will be able to be slimmed down from there.

EDIT: I was wrong they are around 200 megs.. so that isn't all that light. I went and did some
trimming on the TransPack and the 9 cut back about 30 megs. so if everything keeps at this
pace everything should be down to around 100.. but everyone is going to have to have the
default textures.xbt installed or will have to have them extracted in the folder because without
those extra images the ones I trimmed down will be missing parts. If one wants to them can
remove everything out of the media folder including the subdirectories and just use the xbt
files. I have the source files on a git for all the themes also so you don't have to keep them
on your git if you don't want them there.

EDIT AGAIN:: 121.4 megs for 22 themes total with all the trimming removed and textures.xbt
being set as the default theme. The decision might be which ones should go.. if wanting a
100 meg mark, that would be removing about 2.

(2012-06-23, 11:24)Mudislander Wrote: Ok, it looks like we'll be going for all themes included. actually would save a lot of problems when updating and MOD can't find theme backgrounds. Being a broadband user I'm happy with anything under the 100meg mark. - Confluence.Lite.Mod = 100megs ?? maybe we should start calling it by original name - Yet Another Confluence Mod Wink

@Wilson.joe, not a bad idea to only include altered images in the theme.xbt, that'll save a bit of room. as for the fondness of them all - I know that feeling. That's why the multiple genre icons keep popping up in different views, when I first managed to do them like that and no other skins showed more than one at a time I was well chauffed with myself. Big Grin

Added a new theme to Transpack Family.. TransGrey.
In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates, open source, opens minds, so open yours today.

@Wilson.joe OK we'll try all themes and see what happens, Default textures.xbt will always have to be installed anyway as it is set in the addon.xml

Anyone interested in helping out with translations. Added English source to Transflex Project - Mod of Confluence lite From there you can request the addition of new languages and join translation teams.

Repo updated with version 1.1.3, not a small file anymore Smile

Removed some stuff from repo and noticed that the one plugin required by the MOD had a MD5 mismatch, however just did another update request and all files downloaded properly.

Does anyone have a really nice grey backdrop I could use for the TransGrey?

how about something like this
http://www.layoutsparks.com/1/159245/gre...esign.html
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yet Another Confluence Mod4