• 63(current)
Supert tv heeeeelp!
(2012-07-11, 16:30)JuzzyBear Wrote:
(2012-07-09, 21:05)Maniac Wrote: Nope it's just not working. no one has updated those links in a while, SuperTV is dead.

Dead? It's only been around for a few months...

Where's the commitment?
Correct, only for a few months. Meaning it is still bugged and not fully stable, and since it is not beeing worked on anymore, for me it is "dead".

I have no issues in finding my own channels and creating lists, but using it on a unstable plugin is not worth my time.
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
Agreed. SuperTv crashes and conflicts a lot with the other programs. Its dead to me as well and finding stream channels is easier if you just google it. Too bad maybe there's hope for it yet, until I hear they have working streams it's not worth my time nor hassle to use it.
I just installed supertv in hope of gettin some quality livestream tv, but it seems 99% of the channels are not working? i havent found any HD channels working and over half the SD channels are not working eigther? Is it just me or is it everyone that has those problems?
if you would have read the two previous posts, you would already know.

(2012-07-14, 23:40)JaizEdelmann Wrote: I just installed supertv in hope of gettin some quality livestream tv, but it seems 99% of the channels are not working? i havent found any HD channels working and over half the SD channels are not working eigther? Is it just me or is it everyone that has those problems?

I DON'T DO CABLE.
Hello
I am using SueprTV v1.105.5 under ubuntu,
I am looking for the update libRTMP 60 seconds fix.
any link for the download and the how to install.
Thanks
http://supercloudtv.com/librtmp.html
I am having loads of trouble getting Supertv to run on my iPad 2. The app has installed but the main menu overlays on the previous page and is very difficult to read. When I manage to select a channel, there is a solid box that appears in the top left hand corner and that's it! Is there a setting for iPad screen resolution that I am missing? All other similar apps seem to render correctly.

Thanks
Is there anyway to call the FilmOn playing element via other plugins?

Like for Justin.TV you can do jtv:// to call the Justin.tv plugin from the LiveStreams plugin.

I'd like to make a list on LiveStreams and have the SuperTV plugin play the FilmOns.

Also when I exit SuperTV then try to go back in, XBMC just responds back to Programs menu never going in.

Often I have to restart XBMC.
For those willing to give it another shot, I have a way to make it work (I think).

First look for the SuperTV folder (probably in addons). Find the file "default.py" and open it up.
You'll see links to all the sources.

If you follow the links you'll arrive here:
https://github.com/HansMayerXBMC/SuperTV...ources/xml

Which lists the sources SuperTV uses. Obviously many of these sources are out of date but one can edit them with up to date links, but you'll have to find a place to host the files.

Next modify the "default.py" file earlier to point to your newly modified files.

Or rather, you can keep the files on your own computer and just modify default.py to point to local files.

OR if anyone want's to volunteer to host these files, as well as allow others to modify them (in order to keep them up to date), like a public github account for example.

I haven't had a chance to actually use this addon yet so aside from out of date links, is there anything wrong with it? (I think I read something about memory issues?)

Anyway, those of us complaining about the addon, remember that the authors of open source software have no obligation to please you... it's not like they're getting paid.
Hi, i just installed SuperTV addon, and also updated the Librtmp.0.dylib file, but when i run Super TV from Prog Addon. i get "Script Error". i am using XBMC (dunno which version of XBMC i am using) on MAC OS.
Pls help

Sorry, the log file is attached here
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=6002
in super tv i have a problem that most of the time many channels dont work plus if i play any channel after changing channel i cannot return back to channel menu.
you can go into the Navi-X plug-in, there are PLENTY of LiveTV channels to choose from there
Russ
I can't get this to work on XBMC on my jailbroken AppleTV. It keeps going on about something about it having a bad structure? It works fine on XBMC for the Mac. Can anyone help me please? Please?!
http://supercloudtv.com/librtmp.html is this the working link to update the librtmp on apple tv? the ios one? or is there another one?
  • 63(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supert tv heeeeelp!13