• 6(current)
[Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR
Just tested njoy plugin:

It works flawlessly (but obviously does not get any channels since there is no server). No erros, LiveTVstarts and displays nothing, as expected. TVHeadend and other plugins also work like a charm.

Thanks for trying to fix this!
@tvfreak: could you upload a complete debug log of the PI trying to load the DVBViewer PVR?
I'm not tvfreak, but will try to capture and upload the requested log.

OK...here you go:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/26423129/xbmc.log

I hope that helps. I started the addon, activated liveTV and got the error message, then deactivated liveTV again and stopped the logging.
(2012-09-28, 17:33)A600 Wrote: @tvfreak: could you upload a complete debug log of the PI trying to load the DVBViewer PVR?

Okay, Maybe i'm blind?? but i can't see any upload Button??
Just upload it to dropbox or pastebin or something.
I wonder whether we get the same error message...
(2012-09-28, 17:33)A600 Wrote: @tvfreak: could you upload a complete debug log of the PI trying to load the DVBViewer PVR?

Okay, Maybe i'm blind?? but i can't see any upload Button??

xbmc.log

jup dropbox is a way. see row 235
(2012-09-28, 18:04)tvfreak Wrote: xbmc.log

Code:
ERROR: Unable to load /storage/.xbmc/addons/pvr.dvbviewer/XBMC_dvbviewer.pvr, reason: libcurl-gnutls.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

It's trying to load the curl dll and that doesn't make sense because it doesn't need it. Could you upload the compiled .pvr so I can take a look? Also, try to do a fresh compilation: unpack the pvr2.zip to a new folder and do what the readme says:

./bootstrap
./configure
make zip

I compiled XBMC for the Ubuntu VM and the pvr works flawlessly:

I may try to use the raspberry toolchain and do a cross compilation from the Ubuntu VM.
(2012-09-29, 00:29)A600 Wrote: Could you upload the compiled .pvr so I can take a look? Also, try to do a fresh compilation: unpack the pvr2.zip to a new folder and do what the readme says:

./bootstrap
./configure
make zip

okay first the file

PVR.zip

and i will do a fresh compilation, but it can take a little time ....

so. here is a zip containing

bootstrap.log (selfmade)
config.log
xbmc.log

and pvr.dvbviewer.log

fresh compiled.

compiled_20120929.zip

I just tried your newest compiled version and it still gives the same error...
Either I did not delete the old one properly or the new one is still faulty at some stage...
(2012-09-29, 00:29)A600 Wrote:
(2012-09-28, 18:04)tvfreak Wrote: xbmc.log

Code:
ERROR: Unable to load /storage/.xbmc/addons/pvr.dvbviewer/XBMC_dvbviewer.pvr, reason: libcurl-gnutls.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

It's trying to load the curl dll and that doesn't make sense because it doesn't need it. Could you upload the compiled .pvr so I can take a look? Also, try to do a fresh compilation: unpack the pvr2.zip to a new folder and do what the readme says:

./bootstrap
./configure
make zip

I compiled XBMC for the Ubuntu VM and the pvr works flawlessly:

I may try to use the raspberry toolchain and do a cross compilation from the Ubuntu VM.

You need to build it from within openelec - openelec does not use a gnutls-enabled version of curl.

If you do not need curl, did you remove the -lcurl linker flag?

VU+ / Enigma2 PVR Client: Documentation | Development | Discussion
(2012-09-29, 12:19)jdembski Wrote: You need to build it from within openelec - openelec does not use a gnutls-enabled version of curl.

If you do not need curl, did you remove the -lcurl linker flag?

Yes, it's removed and that's the reason I don't understand why the PI is linking against it Huh From the compiled pvr:

Quote:libpthread.so.0 libcurl-gnutls.so.4 libstdc++

The version for Ubuntu I compiled doesn't have it.

@tvfreak: could you zip and upload the addons\pvr.dvbviewer\ folder after a compilation? I want to know why the curl lib is there.
OK. I tried the arm-bcm2708hardfp-linux toolchain and compiled the PVR. It seems that configure always add the -lcurl to the makefile LIBS section so to get it working you must delete "-lcurl" before compiling.

Here is a (I hope) working PVR.
(2012-09-29, 15:55)A600 Wrote: Here is a (I hope) working PVR.

unfortunaly it is not working. if i activate a error message appears "es trat ein unbekannter fehler auf"

i trie to compile it with deleting -lcurl before.
(2012-09-29, 17:26)tvfreak Wrote: unfortunaly it is not working. if i activate a error message appears "es trat ein unbekannter fehler auf"

Could you upload the full debug log?

Possibly it still shows the error because part of the old addon is still there?
I will try it later, am in the tram right now... ;-)
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR12