aeon test 1

Let me tell you all what we are looking at here with Kipors latest exciting release.
Your all in for a real treat Kipors Aeon skin (or as i like to call it frankenaeon) is a clusterf*%k of code and textures blended together and vomited back onto the internet for all you lucky xbmc fans to cherish.

Changelog:

alpha build 0.1 total rip off of Aeon by DJH skin with addons.xml changed with his name
---------------------------------------------------------------------
alpha build 0.2 (Test 1)Ditched that build for hitchers Aeon hitched
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Alpha build 0.3 (Test 2)Frankenaeon build Kipor found my Aeon lite skin that i coded up from scratch over Jezz_X slik skin but never finished that's why the PVR part of this little gem (see kipors pic of test 2 even says aeon liteRofl) next we take aeon Hitched views and 200mb textures hack them together add residue of Aeon by DJH (skin icons i created in photoshop/addons.xml
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
alpha build 0.4 (next release) Test 3 aeon nox now merges with mq1, mq2, mq3, mq4 bringing in textures from all with a little bit of alaska and cirrus in the mix all bundled together into a nice 2.24 Gb zip file for all to enjoy free of charge

lol come on Kipor

(2012-10-26, 17:21)Middle Wrote: Well then son, you've got a condition.

This made me laugh all day long genius

Oh yeah pvr wont work because i never coded it up lol
yes but when i have dun the skin will be the best
andi have pvr working and no what i have inthe skin is all it will have
kipor, keep working on aeon if you really like it, but please don't bother us with it :-)

the code is a complete mess and the skin is broken in at least 100 different ways.

this is the fourth thread of you we have to close,
it should come as no surprise you get to play outside for the next week.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
aeon test 111