• 90(current)
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager
big tks slash Wink

I have install EDEN and all is fine now...

I have just another question... When I change a cover with HTML interface, the screen always display the old cover when i put F5 (without F5, the screen is grayed) but in XBMC, the cover have changed by the new one... We have always need to clear the cache to display the good informations in the HTML interface ?

Rgds
Akhlan
Hi,

I have a problem with the addon. At the first try it works well and then I could change music information but afterwards it doesn´t keep/save any information.

What´s the problem can be?

I using XBMC on my PC and XBMC 11.0

Regards

Sorry for my english I´m spanish
(2012-10-28, 01:49)feliche Wrote: I have a problem with the addon. At the first try it works well and then I could change music information but afterwards it doesn´t keep/save any information.

Regards

Hi,

The music section might still have some bugs. Could you describe step by step what you changed in music that didn't save ?
thanks
/
(2012-10-28, 16:08)slash Wrote:
(2012-10-28, 01:49)feliche Wrote: I have a problem with the addon. At the first try it works well and then I could change music information but afterwards it doesn´t keep/save any information.

Regards

Hi,

The music section might still have some bugs. Could you describe step by step what you changed in music that didn't save ?
thanks
/

Hi,

thanks for the answer.

Well I not sure what do you mean about steps. My first intention was add description at some of my albums music that my current scraper (lastfm) doesn´t find anything. In the description field I added and then a push save and it save but after all doesn´t keep the information and in the field of the albumn in XBMC also is not saved.

BR

(2012-10-31, 02:53)feliche Wrote: thanks for the answer.

Well I not sure what do you mean about steps. My first intention was add description at some of my albums music that my current scraper (lastfm) doesn´t find anything. In the description field I added and then a push save and it save but after all doesn´t keep the information and in the field of the albumn in XBMC also is not saved.

Ok, I'll have a look at it during this week end.
(2012-10-31, 14:26)slash Wrote:
(2012-10-31, 02:53)feliche Wrote: thanks for the answer.

Ok, I'll have a look at it during this week end.

Thanks
(2012-10-26, 13:34)slash Wrote:
(2012-10-25, 17:37)akhlan Wrote: It's my first log, I hope it will be good ^^

http://pastebin.com/MwAC5kBG

Yup and I see you are running XBMC 12.0
Code:
Starting XBMC (12.0-ALPHA7 Git:20121022-c2037d1)

XWMM 2.0.9 is for Eden 11.0 stable only. I'm working on porting XWMM to XBMC 12.0 (mostly json methods).

I should have something in the next few weeks.

Thanks

Hi Slash,

I'm running this on Raspbmc and i'm getting some issues where i can see the movie list but can't see or edit any movie details. Im guessing this is for the same reason.

How are you getting on with the port to 12.0?

Many thanks
Hi,

I do have the same issues. Movies are in the list, but i can't see the details. (or edit them).
I'm running XBMC on a raspberry too and i can only use XBMC 12 (alpha).

Hope you get this fixed soon, as you're XWMM WebInterface is the ultimate way to edit Movies (and Movie Sets) imho! Smile

I really appreciate your great work here! Smile
(2012-11-04, 00:54)Talantyyr Wrote: Hope you get this fixed soon, as you're XWMM WebInterface is the ultimate way to edit Movies (and Movie Sets) imho! Smile

actually its pretty easy to just open the MyVideos70.db file in sqllite browser, then just edit the movie/sets tables (c00 and idSet columns).
As I can see from what I have read, this looks like a great tool to control the DB, but as I can see, XBMC have to be running?

If it not have to be running, is it possible to just show a webpage that just shows the movies and tv show I have. So I can share this over web from my home computer. Like an homepage/webpage. With no posibilties for people that is on this page to start movies, edit nfo and stuff... Just watch what i have.
Petter :-)
Many thanks for all the effort YOU all do! THANKS! :-)
nVidia Shield TV (2015), Samsung QE75Q70R and Yamaha RX-V767
Yes, XBMC has to be running for XWMM to function.
(2012-11-08, 21:51)Zernable Wrote: Yes, XBMC has to be running for XWMM to function.

OK, but still, is it possible with the other question? Webpage just for viewing?
(2012-11-08, 22:18)pettergulbra Wrote:
(2012-11-08, 21:51)Zernable Wrote: Yes, XBMC has to be running for XWMM to function.

OK, but still, is it possible with the other question? Webpage just for viewing?

No XBMC running = No XBMC webserver running = No XBMC webpage accessible
Thanks for the update works well with FF 16.02
(2012-11-08, 22:47)artrafael Wrote:
(2012-11-08, 22:18)pettergulbra Wrote:

No XBMC running = No XBMC webserver running = No XBMC webpage accessible

Sorry but you don`t answer the question, sorry.....

I will explaine, one more time: If XBMC is will it then; and then the same question.
  • 90(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager8