• 25(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.2 EDEN Only
Hi,
I'm loving this skin to bits and finding more to do with it every day!
I have removed the default movies option from the menu and added 2 custom options ("movies" and "kids") because I want to separate my movies and those for the kids. This works brilliantly using playlists. The only minor issue I have is that the "currently playing" functionality doesn't seem to show when these options are selected on the menu. i.e. I can't see my spinning cd (with CD Art thanks Wink ) and playlist.
Is there a way to get these showing?
The background I have is the Live DVD background, but I know it's not that because when I had the default "Movie" option on the menu with Live DVD background the "Currently playing" content showed fine. i.e. it must be due to the fact it's a custom item.
Thanks,
Martin
Question for you guys. For some reasons and for a few days now, when I start Nox I end up on the TV Guide menu option while it used to be on the Movies menu option.
Any idea why and how can I fix that?
Thanks.
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
(2012-11-09, 22:21)ArieS Wrote: Question for you guys. For some reasons and for a few days now, when I start Nox I end up on the TV Guide menu option while it used to be on the Movies menu option.
Thanks.

Have you added any items to the main menu recently? That would change the startup position. To change it, go to System -> Skin -> Customizers -> Main menu item customizer -> General Options -> Enable custom startup focus position.

Try a different number to get it to startup on Movies.

(2012-11-09, 22:48)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2012-11-09, 22:21)ArieS Wrote: Question for you guys. For some reasons and for a few days now, when I start Nox I end up on the TV Guide menu option while it used to be on the Movies menu option.
Thanks.

Have you added any items to the main menu recently? That would change the startup position. To change it, go to System -> Skin -> Customizers -> Main menu item customizer -> General Options -> Enable custom startup focus position.

I don't see this option in General Options
(2012-11-10, 00:27)ArieS Wrote:
(2012-11-09, 22:48)bryanbrazil Wrote:
Thanks.

I'm using Nox 4, maybe it was moved...hopefully someone else can chime in.
furniture customizer --> click on main menu bar
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-11-06, 07:38)Dignam Wrote: Using 3.6.1 I am getting a delay on the home screen backgrounds. Movies/TV/Music etc.. when scrolling between them sometimes the background is just black and it takes 7-8 seconds for something to show up then some scroll through fine for a while, other times it goes black again for several seconds between images.

Also tried using GIT version, same problem.

Any thoughts on what could be causing this? I switched through several other skins and they all run smooth, and everything else about Nox is smooth, but this is getting pretty annoying.
XBMC System:
Windows 7, E8400, 2GB Ram, 8800GTS, 12.3 “Frodo”, Aeon Nox 4.1.9

Gaming Rig:
Windows 7, i72600k, 8GB Ram, Radeon HD 6950 2 GB, 128GB SSD.
(2012-11-10, 01:56)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2012-11-10, 00:27)ArieS Wrote:
(2012-11-09, 22:48)bryanbrazil Wrote: Have you added any items to the main menu recently? That would change the startup position. To change it, go to System -> Skin -> Customizers -> Main menu item customizer -> General Options -> Enable custom startup focus position.

I'm using Nox 4, maybe it was moved...hopefully someone else can chime in.

(2012-11-10, 01:58)phil65 Wrote: furniture customizer --> click on main menu bar
Thank you both!

Good morning to all of you
Two questions:
1. Is there any option < Hide the watched Movies > ?
2. In the Main Menu, at Videos\Files\Tv Shows i can see my collection <by season>
i.e Boardwalk Empire\Season1\Season2\Season3

But, in the Main Menu, i created a subfolder Tv Shows . But there, when i click the Boardwalk Empire i can not see the 3 folders <Season1-Season2 etc>,but all the Episodes together i.e S01E01 up to S03E07.
Is there any option,any solution for this?

Tks for your attention...............................
Salaminomachos...

For #1, you can filter Watched/Unwatched movies from the media menu (left/up arrow depending on viewtype).

Regarding #2, I'm guessing you have Flatten TV Shows turned on in the Video -> Library settings. You can change this to Never or Only If One Season to get the seasons to show again.
(2012-11-10, 11:40)bryanbrazil Wrote: Salaminomachos...

For #1, you can filter Watched/Unwatched movies from the media menu (left/up arrow depending on viewtype).
Yes, it works.

Regarding #2, I'm guessing you have Flatten TV Shows turned on in the Video -> Library settings. You can change this to Never or Only If One Season to get the seasons to show again.
It does not work in any option (Never-Always-If only one season).

Anyway i thank you for your attention

How do we make a smart playlist for Christmas movies? Christmas or Holidays are not even in the Genre list!
(2012-11-11, 05:27)crimsonfury Wrote: How do we make a smart playlist for Christmas movies? Christmas or Holidays are not even in the Genre list!

I just tag them all as Holiday...it's a manual process but the best way I've found to manage them. Same way with foreign films.
(2012-11-11, 05:35)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2012-11-11, 05:27)crimsonfury Wrote: How do we make a smart playlist for Christmas movies? Christmas or Holidays are not even in the Genre list!

I just tag them all as Holiday...it's a manual process but the best way I've found to manage them. Same way with foreign films.

Tag?
(2012-11-11, 07:51)crimsonfury Wrote:
(2012-11-11, 05:35)bryanbrazil Wrote:

Tag?

Oops, I keep forgetting I'm running Frodo, tags aren't part of Eden...

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Video_library_tags
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.2 EDEN Only6