• 56(current)
[RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script
there is nothing in that log about downloading subtitles, what exactly is the issue with the addon?
(2013-02-04, 14:38)amet Wrote: there is nothing in that log about downloading subtitles, what exactly is the issue with the addon?

I've 2 issues -

1. When loading a foreign film I need subtitles for, choosing any subtitle from the list in OpenSubtitles (my default) downloads nothing...the subtitle 'file' shows as 00000.EN.SRT in my audio menu but the subtitle file doent exist (and doesn't display any subtitles)

2. Subtitles are 10-12 minutes out on every film....If i play a film I already have a subtitle file for, or download a file and load the subtitle for a playing film, subtitles are never in sync...they're always 10-12 minutes out of sync for every film!

Thats my full debug log...I started XBMC, choose my film, loaded a file, let it run a few seconds (and display out of sync subs), then stopped and quit out...
what I am saying is, for me to look into the issue you have, you need to actually reproduce the problem in the log session you provide. I dont see that you have run subtitle addon at all in the above log
Not working on Frodo. Tried several source and nothing (opensubtitles, legendasdivx). Finds the subtitle but when selected, keeps on "transfering subtitle" ans notging happens. I'm on 3.9.4 and this didn't happen with Eden. I have a ATV2. Solution soon please! Lol
@amet, so far so good on ATV2&Frodo, most of the time i'm using "titlovi" only, but...
How can i fix serbo-croatian characters, related to "S", "Ch" and so...?

Btw, amazing work man...tnx a lot...
Amet,

righto...I've created 2 log files -

1. Load XBMC, load film 'Polisse', click into subtitles and download appropriate subtitle from OpenSubtitles, nothing downloads to the movie directory, nothing displays....You can see from the log file it seems to be trying to play the subtitles from within the ISO container?

http://pastebin.com/JeJqF64W

2. Load XBMC, load film 'Polisse', locate manually downloaded subtitles for film and enable, subtitles start at 10m 37s!!

"219
00:10:37,721 --> 00:10:40,641
People think we don't protect them"

http://pastebin.com/1fukjjG7

If you need any more info, let me know!
Tried unistalling and installing again the plugin but no good. Gets stuck on "transfering subtitle". Nothing happens. Can someone help me?
(2013-02-05, 11:52)depro Wrote: Tried unistalling and installing again the plugin but no good. Gets stuck on "transfering subtitle". Nothing happens. Can someone help me?

have you tried this? Wink

(2013-02-05, 11:46)Phantom_Zone Wrote: Amet,

righto...I've created 2 log files -

1. Load XBMC, load film 'Polisse', click into subtitles and download appropriate subtitle from OpenSubtitles, nothing downloads to the movie directory, nothing displays....You can see from the log file it seems to be trying to play the subtitles from within the ISO container?

http://pastebin.com/JeJqF64W

heh, " Subtitle Folder: [bluray://udf://smb%3a%2f%2fANTEC%2fMovies%2017%2fMovies%2fPolisse%2fPolisse.bluray.ISO//BDMV/PLAYLIST]" , you are trying to save the subtitle into bluray.iso Smile

XBMC Subtitles -> settings-> "Subtitle Download Folder Same As Movie" deselect that and set the subtitle path to a folder on the local HDD

extra tip, if you set the above folder to the same location as the one set in XBMC-> settings-> video-> subtitles, next time you play the same bluray downloaded subtitles will be found automatically

issue 2 is more of XBMC core thing, try posting in general forum section, more chances of someone seeing it there

(2013-02-05, 05:35)Stop Wrote: @amet, so far so good on ATV2&Frodo, most of the time i'm using "titlovi" only, but...
How can i fix serbo-croatian characters, related to "S", "Ch" and so...?

Btw, amazing work man...tnx a lot...

XBMC-> settings-> video-> subtitles-> character set

set that to western europe(or something like that) , it should work
(2013-02-05, 01:21)depro Wrote: ... Solution soon please! Lol

ok, just for you... I'll do that...

NOT!!
(2013-02-05, 13:46)amet Wrote: heh, " Subtitle Folder: [bluray://udf://smb%3a%2f%2fANTEC%2fMovies%2017%2fMovies%2fPolisse%2fPolisse.bluray.ISO//BDMV/PLAYLIST]" , you are trying to save the subtitle into bluray.iso Smile

XBMC Subtitles -> settings-> "Subtitle Download Folder Same As Movie" deselect that and set the subtitle path to a folder on the local HDD

extra tip, if you set the above folder to the same location as the one set in XBMC-> settings-> video-> subtitles, next time you play the same bluray downloaded subtitles will be found automatically

issue 2 is more of XBMC core thing, try posting in general forum section, more chances of someone seeing it there

ok..cheers! I assume the subtitles plugin has been recoded to stop allowing the .srt file to be in the same place as the movie? It used to download fine to the same folder!

(2013-02-05, 13:46)amet Wrote: issue 2 is more of XBMC core thing, try posting in general forum section, more chances of someone seeing it there

Strange nobody else has mentioned it :-S
(2013-02-05, 14:03)Phantom_Zone Wrote: ok..cheers! I assume the subtitles plugin has been recoded to stop allowing the .srt file to be in the same place as the movie? It used to download fine to the same folder!

"bluray://udf://smb%3a%2f%2fANTEC%2fMovies%2017%2fMovies%2fPolisse%2fPolisse.bluray.ISO//BDMV/PLAYLIST" is not a really a readable folder for us, I am not sure if anything changed in that regard in xbmc core, nothing changed in addon
(2013-02-05, 14:05)amet Wrote:
(2013-02-05, 14:03)Phantom_Zone Wrote: ok..cheers! I assume the subtitles plugin has been recoded to stop allowing the .srt file to be in the same place as the movie? It used to download fine to the same folder!

"bluray://udf://smb%3a%2f%2fANTEC%2fMovies%2017%2fMovies%2fPolisse%2fPolisse.bluray.ISO//BDMV/PLAYLIST" is not a really a readable folder for us, I am not sure if anything changed in that regard in xbmc core, nothing changed in addon

No i know...for some reason its trying to get into the iso container...its obviously a change in the core as well then....
(2013-02-05, 12:34)Burke Wrote:
(2013-02-05, 11:52)depro Wrote: Tried unistalling and installing again the plugin but no good. Gets stuck on "transfering subtitle". Nothing happens. Can someone help me?

have you tried this? Wink

here is the pastebin: http://pastebin.com/K7BiSPTm

Basically tried to get subtiltes from legendasdivx for ShamelessS03E02. It finds several, but when downloading it gets stuck on "Transfering subtitles" and nothing happens. If I try with any other source (opensubtitles for example) same thing happens. This didn't happen with Eden.
Thanks for any input.
  • 56(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script6