• 79(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only
Hello
Is this a widget bug?
(Git version Aeon Nox version="4.1.5")
Thank you

@Phil & BN

thanks for your hard work and this nice skin. THANKS

I personal like the new icons, only the new imdb icon i dont like. I found the solution with rating and votes better. Sometimes there are movies with a high imdb but only 1000 votes. So i personal want to know the votes but this is only my opinion.

Eisi
(2013-02-25, 04:45)phil65 Wrote: you mean the text fallback?

Yes the text fallback.
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
i have made some changes regarding the flags.

very nice!!
they really look good,
its a shame that that info isn't beeing scraped with my movies
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
Is there a way to get the TV shows section of Aeon Nox to work more like a traditional DVR? I have a lot of tv show series so it is hard to always sort by latest episode regardless of series. It would be nice to either have a seperate playlist or have the tv shows display most recent air'd or added by date show first.
I didn't see this in the list of known issues but on the latest version if you go to a TV show from the recently added widget it isn't showing the resolution correctly. Everything is coming across as 1080p for me according to the info once you click the episode.
HTPC(s): All running LibreELEC
  • AMD 2200G APU on Gigabyte AB350N-Gaming WIFI-CF
  • RPI3 x2 | RPI2 x2
NAS: FreeNAS (Latest Stable) | NFS/CIFS
nice update regarding flags!
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
(2013-02-25, 12:28)gegecom83 Wrote: Hello
Is this a widget bug?

Yep, phil removed resolution images from info folder, because was duplicated.

Update will come. Cool
(2013-02-25, 19:48)hewligun Wrote: Is there a way to get the TV shows section of Aeon Nox to work more like a traditional DVR? I have a lot of tv show series so it is hard to always sort by latest episode regardless of series. It would be nice to either have a seperate playlist or have the tv shows display most recent air'd or added by date show first.

When you are on the TV Shows menu item press down you will open the sub menu which has an option labeled Latest, this will take you to a smart list of the most recent Episodes, I am not 100% sure on how many it lists but it is more than the widget, I think it is a hard limit in the add-on, I could be wrong though.
Setup:
HTPC: Acer Revo 3610 (openELEC 3.0.2) with Aeon Nox (4)
NAS: unRAID 5rc12a on an Intel 3GHz Core2Duo with 4GB of RAM and 5 2TB WD EARS Green Drives
Running: SickBeard, CouchPotato v2, Headphones, Maraschino, Plex and SimplePlugins
Edit: Ninja'd

To increase the latest added items, you have to play with advancedsettings.xml

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Adv...ttings.xml
<recentlyaddeditems>35</recentlyaddeditems> <!-- number of recently added items. Defaults to 25 -->
Thanks, Frodo
(2013-02-25, 21:36)Reginald Wrote:
(2013-02-25, 19:48)hewligun Wrote: Is there a way to get the TV shows section of Aeon Nox to work more like a traditional DVR? I have a lot of tv show series so it is hard to always sort by latest episode regardless of series. It would be nice to either have a seperate playlist or have the tv shows display most recent air'd or added by date show first.

When you are on the TV Shows menu item press down you will open the sub menu which has an option labeled Latest, this will take you to a smart list of the most recent Episodes, I am not 100% sure on how many it lists but it is more than the widget, I think it is a hard limit in the add-on, I could be wrong though.
I dont see the option to sort by air'd date or date added anywhere in that menu.
The sub menu that Reginald describes is sorted by date added, by default. As in, the first item on the list will be the most recently added to xbmc.

Some people have some issues with the list not being in the correct order. If that's the case, the fix is in advancedsettings.xml
Code:
<dateadded>2</dateadded> <!-- 0 results in using the current datetime when adding a video;
                                  1 (default) results in prefering to use the files mtime (if it's valid) and only using the file's ctime if the mtime isn't valid;
                                  2 results in using the newer datetime of the file's mtime and ctime -->
  • 79(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only14