• 63(current)
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2
(2013-03-14, 23:30)brownbear1984 Wrote: Well the latest on the Openvix downloads website is 3.0.627 so should be ok. I usually do my updates OTA

Ok, I had a look and found out that this is an issue in openwebif: If I try to get the 'deviceinfo' then the only thing that it sends back is a python stacktrace.

For now I opened a Pull Request which disables the call to 'deviceinfo' completely.

(2013-03-16, 13:53)dr88dr88 Wrote: I have installed the PVR add-on and almost everything is working but radio is not working. I don´t get the radio channels from my new Vu+ solo2. In the Open WebIF interface the radio channels are there. I am using the latest nightly build of OpenPLI.

I will have a look at this. Back when I initially wrote this addon it was not easily possible to query for all the radio bouquets - as far as I can see this changed so this should be possible without too much effort.
VU+ / Enigma2 PVR Client: Documentation | Development | Discussion
Thanks for looking into it buddy. I did check the open webif git when I noticed and I believe the fails were because the restricted access to some of the filesystem. Looking at it now I believe they've loosened some of the restrictions.
https://github.com/E2OpenPlugins/e2openplugin-OpenWebif
I have just downloaded the latest XBMC version (12.1). According to the changelog there is a change in the picon access method (http). Could you give me a hint where the picons have to be placed on the stb in order to be accessible via http://stb/picon/123.png? I am running openPLI 3.0 and have no clue where to put them... thanks a lot in advance!
Hi endeler I also use openPLI 3.0. I have installed the picon's in the flash memory card. When the picon's shows up in the PVR recorder they now also automatically show up in XBMC PVR. I use the picons from http://ocram.github.com/picons/index.html
Maybe you need to reset the PVR database for the changes to take effect...
Thanks for your answers; I've tried everything, but it doesn't help. The picons show up on the box, but not in XBMC. When I try to open the image in a browser with the iconpath-URL from the channeldata.xml, I get a 404 (File not found).
(2013-03-21, 08:02)endeler Wrote: Thanks for your answers; I've tried everything, but it doesn't help. The picons show up on the box, but not in XBMC. When I try to open the image in a browser with the iconpath-URL from the channeldata.xml, I get a 404 (File not found).

Are you using openwebif?
Yes, I use that at the moment.
(2013-03-21, 08:16)endeler Wrote: Yes, I use that at the moment.

Can you see the picons when you open the web interface? What URL is used there?
Hm... no, there are no picons in the web interface. Do I have to turn that on in a certain way?

Update: Never mind, got it working now. I just placed a symlink to the picon-folder nto /usr/share/enigma2 and rebooted the box. Icons are showing up nicely now. Thanks a lot for leading me in the right direction!
Not that I'm aware of - but they should be there. If they are not then something is odd with your install I guess :/
Hi jdembski, I noticed your now using the same image as me OpenVix and wondered if you used the AutoBouquets feature. The reason I ask is I use this to generate my sky bouquets which generate the channels in the order of the official box, so pressing 101 goes to bbc one etc. However when this channel listing appears in XBMC the channel numbering is not preserved, so now I need to press 1 to go to bbc one instead. Is this something that can be fixed in this addon or do I need to use settings that provide place holders to achieve this?
(2013-03-21, 18:26)im85288 Wrote: Hi jdembski, I noticed your now using the same image as me OpenVix and wondered if you used the AutoBouquets feature. The reason I ask is I use this to generate my sky bouquets which generate the channels in the order of the official box, so pressing 101 goes to bbc one etc. However when this channel listing appears in XBMC the channel numbering is not preserved, so now I need to press 1 to go to bbc one instead. Is this something that can be fixed in this addon or do I need to use settings that provide place holders to achieve this?

I'm not using the auto bouquet feature. There are some people with the same request as you, I think the only way to achieve this is by defining dummy entries.
Folks, manül implemented timeshift support for the DVBViewer addon. As the DVB Viewer addon was initially based on the VU+ addon it was quite easy to add his changes to the VU+ add-on:

https://github.com/jdembski/xbmc-pvr-add.../timeshift

Downside of this is that the channel switching time is very slow with it - so you have to decide whether you want to enable it or not (in the addon settings).

I won't open a PR to lars to inlcude these changes until I tested it a littlebit further and there are some changes made within XBMC to speed up the channel change again, so if you want to try it then you will need to compile it yourselves.

Any credits for this timeshift support has to go to manül - this already works much better then the shot I had at it a couple of month ago Smile Thanks!
Many thanks for this time shift... I will try it tomorrow, how long is the channel change now then? Also I have been spoilt using the dvblink pvr with digiguide epg, how to people here get their epg when using this pvr?
  • 63(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox217