• 13(current)
[RELEASE] Ace
i noticed when scrolling through shows fast and you have the alphabet letter show up (which is great)

it covers up part of the title of the show can you move either this letter or the show title so that are not on top of each other and getting blocked

here is a screenshot of what i am talking about

TOP RIGHT CORNER

(2013-03-23, 22:01)protocol77 Wrote: i noticed when scrolling through shows fast and you have the alphabet letter show up (which is great)

it covers up part of the title of the show can you move either this letter or the show title so that are not on top of each other and getting blocked

Why don't you just disable it? There is an option in the top menu, "SHOW FIRST LETTERS DURING SCROLL".
Am I missing it somewhere. How do I update the skin?
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
The update is automatic but you can try this:

go to Addons / Get addons / XBMC.org addons and press C in your keyborard.

Choose Force Refresh.

Go back to the level Get addons, after a few seconds you should see a new tag - Updates available.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
(2013-03-22, 07:59)deletedpenguin Wrote: I can't start/change a channel from the EPG. Is anyone else experiencing this? I recently upgraded to 12.1 if that helps.

Anyone else able to reproduce this? I think this one thing is what's keeping me from making this my default skin.

Thanks.
Anyone having an issue where you can't clear the now playing video list, or even save the current now playing video list as a new playlist. I know you have to hit the left arrow key to bring out the menu at the top, but it doesn't show up. Again this only affects when I'm in the now playing video list. Everything else works fine. Thanks for this wonderful theme MarcosQui.
-- I still can't figure out how to watch Trailers on this skin. Don't know why it doesn't work in the Ace skin, yet if I switch it over to just the regular confluence skin watching a trailer works just fine. Does anyone know how to set it up right??

-- One thing I dont like about some the view types is that there is no scroll bar! Unless there is some other way to scroll down page by page that I don't know about. Glass List or Right List I want to use but there is no scroll. It takes a long time to go through hundreds of movies one by one. My XBMC is slow and I cant just hold the button down and it keeps going. Gotta keep pressing down. Sad

-- With the new update (I dont remember seeing it on the old version anyways) It shows what languages and subtitles available in the corner as you go through the movies. Is there anyway to disable that?
(2013-03-23, 22:46)CutSickAss Wrote:
(2013-03-23, 22:01)protocol77 Wrote: i noticed when scrolling through shows fast and you have the alphabet letter show up (which is great)

Why don't you just disable it? There is an option in the top menu, "SHOW FIRST LETTERS DURING SCROLL".

because as i said i think that feature is great I would like to keep it enabled i was mentioning it just in case they were unaware of it isn't that the point of these threads to find and report things the skinner may not have noticed
In the view below is there any way of getting rid of the language info the the top left corner. It's pretty useless info for a person that only has English lang films and it clutters up the view.

Thanks

Anyone want to share there Ace setup pics? Different color combos, themes or background images? I've been using xbmc for month or so know and want to start making it my own but wanted to see some sample setups with ace.
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
(2013-03-24, 12:18)Bigmonty Wrote: In the view below is there any way of getting rid of the language info the the top left corner. It's pretty useless info for a person that only has English lang films and it clutters up the view.

Thanks

How do you get that dvd disc in the bottom left?
(2013-03-24, 14:27)Skank Wrote: How do you get that dvd disc in the bottom left?

A lot of my movie folders have a "disc.png" file in them which is the DVD/Bluray art that you see. These files can be downloaded through the Artwork Downloader program in XBMC. This viewtype of the skin picks this artwork up.

Marcosqui - re. my original point on the new language icons. I have noticed that they are in lots of the different movie viewtypes. Imho I think they ruin the look of the skin, any way you can add an option to display/not display these?
(2013-03-24, 15:00)Bigmonty Wrote:
(2013-03-24, 14:27)Skank Wrote: How do you get that dvd disc in the bottom left?

A lot of my movie folders have a "disc.png" file in them which is the DVD/Bluray art that you see. These files can be downloaded through the Artwork Downloader program in XBMC. This viewtype of the skin picks this artwork up.

Marcosqui - re. my original point on the new language icons. I have noticed that they are in lots of the different movie viewtypes. Imho I think they ruin the look of the skin, any way you can add an option to display/not display these?

Oh, so if theres none, like at my place now, it doesnt show
If there is a disc.png it auto shows? cool thx
(2013-03-24, 12:18)Bigmonty Wrote: In the view below is there any way of getting rid of the language info the the top left corner. It's pretty useless info for a person that only has English lang films and it clutters up the view.

Thanks

I was really happy to see this addition in the newest build, so thanks a lot! But I agree that to some people this is useless. Maybe a option to turn it off/on would satisfy everybody.

The new build also is much more stable on Raspberry Pi. I had no more crashes since the new version.
hello MarcosQui,

could you pls add a signal strength show on livetv screen?

thank you
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Ace26