[RELEASE] Willow TV Plugin to Watch WORLD CUP 2011 - HURRY UP!
Newer version WillowTV is out with fast, stable and ease interface. Please let me know if you have anything to share.
I am still working on YouTube cookie saving techniques that may throw some errors as of today, but still let you proceed with login.
Live match is buffering a lot and crashing Sad. Is there a updated stable version coming soon?
(2013-04-06, 18:49)vkhura Wrote: Live match is buffering a lot and crashing :(. Is there a updated stable version coming soon?

LIVE match is working fine but highlights video streaming is not. It is not working because YouTube introduced few new codecs that are not compatible with XBMC player.

For Live, make sure you have latest xbmc 12.1 and my addon version 2.0.3
Hi Ajay,

I could not watch live match. It either buffers a lot or plays for a few seconds and gives error or it gives error at the beginning as "Please opt for 2-step authentication method of google You should check if you have provided correct username and ...". Additionally, in the setting of this addon I only see the tab for providing youtube login information and there is no tab for providing willow tv login information. Thanks for your work.
(2013-04-07, 16:33)gajju Wrote: Hi Ajay,

I could not watch live match. It either buffers a lot or plays for a few seconds and gives error or it gives error at the beginning as "Please opt for 2-step authentication method of google You should check if you have provided correct username and ...". Additionally, in the setting of this addon I only see the tab for providing youtube login information and there is no tab for providing willow tv login information. Thanks for your work.

Have you taken willow TV subscription? If yes, I presume you should know that willow TV wants your youtube account to be linked.
And by the way. 2-step verification is not an error, looks like you haven't provided youtube account details itself.
Please first make sure your willow TV works for you on pc.
(2013-04-07, 16:46)ajay Wrote: Have you taken willow TV subscription? If yes, I presume you should know that willow TV wants your youtube account to be linked.
And by the way. 2-step verification is not an error, looks like you haven't provided youtube account details itself.

I have the willow tv subscription and it plays well on my pc. When I use the addon to play the live match then sometime it plays it for a while before giving any error message. I have added my willow tv login info in this addon last week. However, I do not see the willow tv login tab now in this addon and I only see the youtube login tab.
(2013-04-07, 16:51)gajju Wrote:
(2013-04-07, 16:46)ajay Wrote: Have you taken willow TV subscription? If yes, I presume you should know that willow TV wants your youtube account to be linked.

I have the willow tv subscription and it plays well on my pc. When I use the addon to play the live match then sometime it plays it for a while before giving any error message. I have added my willow tv login info in this addon last week. However, I do not see the willow tv login tab now in this addon and I only see the youtube login tab.

How do you watch willow TV on pc, doesn't it ask you to link your youtube account and redirects you to YouTube's willow TV channel page.?
(2013-04-07, 16:53)ajay Wrote: How do you watch willow TV on pc, doesn't it ask you to link your youtube account and redirects you to YouTube's willow TV channel page.?

I have already linked my youtube and willow tv account on pc. In fact in this addon I have added both login infos (willow tv and youtube) 2 weeks back. As I said, this addon gives the 2-step verification error message sometimes and sometimes it plays the live match for a while.
(2013-04-07, 16:58)gajju Wrote:
(2013-04-07, 16:53)ajay Wrote: How do you watch willow TV on pc, doesn't it ask you to link your youtube account and redirects you to YouTube's willow TV channel page.?

I have already linked my youtube and willow tv account on pc. In fact in this addon I have added both login infos (willow tv and youtube) 2 weeks back. As I said, this addon gives the 2-step verification error message sometimes and sometimes it plays the live match for a while.

OK. The addon has gone in complete redesign process and willow TV website page is no more used because when we know that YouTube is main source of streaming video.
Please explain what happens today, don't mention about what happens earlier. Have you checked in addon settings that user information for YouTube is correct.
Do you have 2-step verification enabled on google account used for YouTube??
I tried playing the live match again (without making any changes anywhere) in the meantime and now it is running fine.
My 2-step verification was not enabled in google so I have enabled it now. In the addon setting my youtube login info is correct. However, I still don't see the willow tv login tab there in the addon.
(2013-04-07, 17:12)gajju Wrote: I tried playing the live match again (without making any changes anywhere) in the meantime and now it is running fine.
My 2-step verification was not enabled in google so I have enabled it now. In the addon setting my youtube login info is correct. However, I still don't see the willow tv login tab there in the addon.

If you are following my reply correctly, I already mentioned that willow TV website is no longer used as source of data because its eventually youtube that is source of data. YouTube data is feed by willow TV that we don't care.
Now as you have enabled 2-step, has addon asked you to input it, if not go in addon settings and check the force login.. Once login is successful, it doesn't ask for it again for some days.

The 2-step verification opt in is forced because xbmc addon saves your password plain text and if someone hack in your xbmc remotely, they may misuse it. Using 2-step protects from such attacks.
(2013-04-07, 17:27)ajay Wrote: If you are following my reply correctly, I already mentioned that willow TV website is no longer used as source of data because its eventually youtube that is source of data. YouTube data is feed by willow TV that we don't care.
Now as you have enabled 2-step, has addon asked you to input it, if not go in addon settings and check the force login.. Once login is successful, it doesn't ask for it again for some days.

The 2-step verification opt in is forced because xbmc addon saves your password plain text and if someone hack in your xbmc remotely, they may misuse it. Using 2-step protects from such attacks.

Thanks for all the help and detailed explanation. I have stated watching the match before I enabled the 2-step verification. I will do the force login after the game and will let you know how it goes. Thanks again for this great plugin.
I updated the willow tv addon to latest 2.0.3 version (xbmc is on auto update and on latest version), streaming went fine for few mins but then just gets stuck buffering all the time.
Could it be because I use raspbmc with limited hardware although all other stream app works good including youtube? Also I don't think it's possible to get to live streaming link directly from youtube app (with Willow TV channel which I have subscribed).

For now, really unfortunate that I can't use this addon :-(.
(2013-04-09, 16:16)vkhura Wrote: I updated the willow tv addon to latest 2.0.3 version (xbmc is on auto update and on latest version), streaming went fine for few mins but then just gets stuck buffering all the time.
Could it be because I use raspbmc with limited hardware although all other stream app works good including youtube? Also I don't think it's possible to get to live streaming link directly from youtube app (with Willow TV channel which I have subscribed).

For now, really unfortunate that I can't use this addon :-(.

Low down your streaming quality using addon settings.
Hi Ajay, Any luck with watching highlights..Is the codec issue resolved?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Willow TV Plugin to Watch WORLD CUP 2011 - HURRY UP!0