• 31(current)
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
rectifyer, are you interested in a translated README.md to PT-BR (Brazilian Portuguese).
Don't know if this translated readme can be shown at Addon window based on XBMC default language.
(2013-04-11, 19:58)fernandovg Wrote: rectifyer, are you interested in a translated README.md to PT-BR (Brazilian Portuguese).
Don't know if this translated readme can be shown at Addon window based on XBMC default language.

that doesn't show
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
So there's no way to show a translated text explaining the add-on at the add-on window? Only english?
thanks

UPDATE: sorry, I only undestand it now. The correct file is addon.xml that contains the text explaining the add-on
Hi guys, do you have already some estimation, when will version 2.2.0 will be made official and published in the repository? I don't wan't to install the github version and the 2 days later install the official version again.
(2013-04-12, 12:47)tomorrow Wrote: Hi guys, do you have already some estimation, when will version 2.2.0 will be made official and published in the repository? I don't wan't to install the github version and the 2 days later install the official version again.

(2013-04-11, 18:43)rectifyer Wrote: Everything is merged in and 2.2 is up to date on github. Unless there are any outstanding bugs, I'd like to lock down 2.2 for a fews day then officially release it.
Good to know new version will be soon, because I'm waiting for it too.
(2013-04-12, 12:47)tomorrow Wrote: Hi guys, do you have already some estimation, when will version 2.2.0 will be made official and published in the repository? I don't wan't to install the github version and the 2 days later install the official version again.

It would actually be better if you can install 2.2 from github to help test it before an official release. There can never be too much testing. I would estimate requesting a pull sunday or monday. I want to test it out more this weekend myself, but it seems to be stable as of now.
Trakt.tv - Track what you're watching. Discover new shows & movies.
forum thread - @trakt on twitter - support
I've installed 2.2. Just curious - how do I manually initiate a sync/clean/update. I can't seem to find the ability to "run" / trigger it. The only way I can do it currently is by setting it to run after a library update (and then initiating a library update). This works but it'd be nice to be able to do it independently. Thanks!
(2013-04-13, 14:41)user321 Wrote: I've installed 2.2. Just curious - how do I manually initiate a sync/clean/update. I can't seem to find the ability to "run" / trigger it. Thanks!

Run it from the programs addon
(2013-04-13, 14:43)nate1280 Wrote:
(2013-04-13, 14:41)user321 Wrote: I've installed 2.2. Just curious - how do I manually initiate a sync/clean/update. I can't seem to find the ability to "run" / trigger it. Thanks!

Run it from the programs addon

Tried that already but it doesn't do anything for me. Hit enter... wait for ages... nothing Confused

It's running now (edited my original post - set it to run after a library update and then updated the library). It seems to be marking episodes as watched at the moment... about 1 movie every 6 seconds Rofl With 1600 movies to check, and 800 watched, this is going to take quite a long time Confused
(2013-04-13, 14:50)user321 Wrote: Tried that already but it doesn't do anything for me. Hit enter... wait for ages... nothing Confused

It's running now (edited my original post - set it to run after a library update and then updated the library). It seems to be marking episodes as watched at the moment... about 1 movie every 6 seconds Rofl With 1600 movies to check, and 800 watched, this is going to take quite a long time Confused

The service plugin must be running for the program addon to work, since it signals the service to do a manual sync. But it does work, just tried it to make sure.
I would like to know if trakt.tv has a method in API to check if movie is seen. Do I need to loop through all seen movies?
I didn't find any trakt.tv forum to ask this question.
(2013-04-13, 16:18)Marx1 Wrote: I would like to know if trakt.tv has a method in API to check if movie is seen. Do I need to loop through all seen movies?
I didn't find any trakt.tv forum to ask this question.

movie/summary with valid auth data will return watched/plays in the data.
Ever since updating to 2.1.0, my facebook notifications stopped working. Tried figuring out why but cannot find any answer. Any ideas?
get the 2.2.0 version on git
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13