• 75(current)
v13 Xperience1080 2.x
Looks excellent. Any progress on getting the skin on the official repo?
Customizable widgets (hit backspace to edit widgets or go to settings -> skin -> home -> manage custom home widgets) now available on github. Please test and report. Extended info script is not stable so please do not report any errors with that script here.
I like the the trending stuff, maybe an option for 10 bullets,
would like to see more albums and episodes.

And i'm confused about your capital policy... Wink
New movies, Video Addon's, TV shows, TV Guide, etc
Just tried it out. Missing "Random TV Shows" and "Random Movies". Will those be added later?
I could add those but you can also add a smart playlist, select it with random -> on and you basically have the same.
(2013-04-23, 22:36)`Black Wrote: I could add those but you can also add a smart playlist, select it with random -> on and you basically have the same.

Thanks for the tip! I'll do that Smile

One more thing, hope I'm not bugging you. I would love to have the option to disable labels in the widgets. Most of the time posters and album covers speak for themselves and having a label at the bottom ruins it.

Will see what I can do.

@Slurrrp
Honestly I have no idea how it's done properly in English. The strings from the skin are normally all like "New movies", "New albums" etc. but some are from the XBMC language file so maybe that's why it's mixed. For example it's "Video Add-ons" in the XBMC language file while I would write it "Video add-ons".
Creating a new widget with a custom playlist for top rated movies and the results are not playable, if you know what I mean.
It displays correctly, it just won't start the movie when selected.
The name of the playlist wont show either, it always says "playlist".

Great work tough. Love this skin.
The name will show with the next update of the randomandlastitems script. I did a pull request today and it's merged already but not yet pushed to the repo. I'll look into the playing problem.

Edit: Fixed the playing problem.

@all
I've increased the item size to 10 instead of 6. I've also replaced the dots with a simple scrollbar because that saves code (especially the visible conditions for the dots were kind of silly).
Woot... can you maybe add an option to disable the favourites button on home?

With all the custom items and quicknav etc. i dont think its necessary?
i never ever used it and edit it out myself everytime in the includes_home..
'Black, can I give a little feedback on the live tv timeline epg?

It would be nice if more space could be dedicated to the actual epg info. There's quite a bit of essentially unused space both above and below the epg data. The channel names/logos also take up a lot of space and there's a fair bit of blank space to the left them. At a guess there's maybe 30% of the screen width used before the actual epg info starts.

Also, how about showing the program information at (say) the bottom of the screen as one navigates thru the guide? At the moment you to have to select each program that looks interesting to see what it's about, and then return to the guide to continue looking if the show is not what you want.

Thanks for a great skin, my favorite by far, and the constant improvements.
Black, is possible add to view slideshow extrathumbs in the info panel?
Thanks.............................
Hello Black
I use for the TV SHOW <!-- Landscape (54) --> view,
but I only have view for season no for episodes.
Maybe I make mistake or just is not possible,to have episodes view in landscape.

Best Regards
Landscape view works fine for episodes.

@PatOso
Possible but I won't implement that for now.

@bassic
Do you use the git version? Repo version is really outdated now.
I have to install again xbmc,I knew it was my fault.
Thanks for your reply.

Everything works extra, I apologize for my mistake.
Best Regards
  • 75(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 2.x22