• 63(current)
Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support
(2013-05-25, 21:52)vbat99 Wrote:
(2013-05-25, 14:45)echo Wrote: Fantastic! Disabling the actor images has sped up the program!
Small bug: Under the posters tab, it is now showing "xxx missing"...where xxx is all the movies in the library...incorrect, as clicking next shows a poster without problem..

What format do you have for saving of posters ie: moviename-poster.jpg? moviename.tbn? poster.jpg(if in folders)
And what artwork mode. Pre, Frodo, Both?

The Program has Frodo and Pre Frodo, i have it set to Frodo in settings and it comes out correct. moviename-poster.jpg and moviename-fanart.jpg
(2013-05-26, 07:36)denismn Wrote:
(2013-05-25, 21:52)vbat99 Wrote:
(2013-05-25, 14:45)echo Wrote: Fantastic! Disabling the actor images has sped up the program!
Small bug: Under the posters tab, it is now showing "xxx missing"...where xxx is all the movies in the library...incorrect, as clicking next shows a poster without problem..

What format do you have for saving of posters ie: moviename-poster.jpg? moviename.tbn? poster.jpg(if in folders)

The Program has Frodo and Pre Frodo, i have it set to Frodo in settings and it comes out correct. moviename-poster.jpg and moviename-fanart.jpg

I suggest you do a Movie > Batch Rescraper Wizard, with only the options to download missing posters and fanart (bottom two options). That should fill in the blanks for ya.
Media Companion Dev.
Media Companion - Kodi / XBMC - Media Companion
Media Companion 3.567b has been release.

Download Link

Having just release MC 3.567b, there were some issue that needed a new release.
  • Rescrape Specific crashed.
    Rescrape Trailer caused endless loop
    Audio icons missing from streamdetails overlay.

But there are a couple of new features also.
  • Change Movie from IMDB or TMDB
    StreamDetails now also overlay on Tv Episode thumbnail and Also on Home Movies.
!!! New
  • Movie - Change Movie by TMDB or IMDB.
  • TV - Media icons overlay episode fanart
  • Home Movies - Media Icons overlay screenshot.

!!! Fixed
  • Movie - Endless loop if Re-scrape Specific - Trailer selected, but download trailer during scrape isn't checked.
  • Movie - Fixed quotes around Original titles
  • Movie - Fixed Rescrape Specific crash.
  • Movie - if cancel download of trailer, noted in log correctly cancelled by user.
  • Movie - Fixed non-displaying of audio icons.
  • Movie - Fixed extra quotes if Scrape Original Title selected.
  • mc_com - fixed some exceptions and fixed getting streamdetails.

Revision History
Media Companion Dev.
(2013-05-25, 21:52)vbat99 Wrote: What format do you have for saving of posters ie: moviename-poster.jpg? moviename.tbn? poster.jpg(if in folders)
Same with the new version.
Saving as poster.jpg, with "frodo and onwards" selected..
(2013-05-26, 11:25)echo Wrote:
(2013-05-25, 21:52)vbat99 Wrote: What format do you have for saving of posters ie: moviename-poster.jpg? moviename.tbn? poster.jpg(if in folders)
Same with the new version.
Saving as poster.jpg, with "frodo and onwards" selected..

Right, will add to the To DO List to recognise poster.jpg as valid and present artwork.
Media Companion Dev.
I have a question / problem. When I scrape a movie, the ifo that's created has in the streamdetails the element durationinseconds set to -1 always. Is there a way to change that? In Frodo, it displays 17,000 whatever until I start playing the file then Frodo reads/stores the correct duration.

scott s.
(2013-05-26, 23:47)scott967 Wrote: I have a question / problem. When I scrape a movie, the ifo that's created has in the streamdetails the element durationinseconds set to -1 always. Is there a way to change that? In Frodo, it displays 17,000 whatever until I start playing the file then Frodo reads/stores the correct duration.

scott s.

OK, is that of all movies scraped with what version? As there was some fixing up of this area in latest MC3.568b. Just hope I didn't bork it.
Media Companion Dev.
(2013-05-26, 23:55)vbat99 Wrote:
(2013-05-26, 23:47)scott967 Wrote: I have a question / problem. When I scrape a movie, the ifo that's created has in the streamdetails the element durationinseconds set to -1 always. Is there a way to change that? In Frodo, it displays 17,000 whatever until I start playing the file then Frodo reads/stores the correct duration.

scott s.

OK, is that of all movies scraped with what version? As there was some fixing up of this area in latest MC3.568b. Just hope I didn't bork it.

OK, just checked and there is one glitch with durationinseconds currently actually storing as minutes, but I haven't come across -1 in this field.
Media Companion Dev.
(2013-05-27, 00:33)vbat99 Wrote:
(2013-05-26, 23:55)vbat99 Wrote:

scott s.

OK, just checked and there is one glitch with durationinseconds currently actually storing as minutes, but I haven't come across -1 in this field.

Found -1 stored in <durationinseconds> if mediainfo could not get this detail from the video file.

If you Rescrape specific -> Media Tags, and durationinseconds is still -1, please post output of mediainfo. Link.
Media Companion Dev.
Thanks for the updates, the program is working well for me.

A request: I noticed that IMDB only gets a few Actors results sometimes, and TMBD will show more complete results. Is this normal? If so, would it be possible to scrape individual sections from TMDB instead of IMDB? Because, as it is, I would need to scrape the movie from TMDB to get complete actors, and then re-scrape each individual section from IMDB as needed.
(2013-05-27, 23:11)Manic D Wrote: Thanks for the updates, the program is working well for me.

A request: I noticed that IMDB only gets a few Actors results sometimes, and TMBD will show more complete results. Is this normal? If so, would it be possible to scrape individual sections from TMDB instead of IMDB? Because, as it is, I would need to scrape the movie from TMDB to get complete actors, and then re-scrape each individual section from IMDB as needed.

Hmm... not sure we can do that. Option would be use TMDB to scrape, then batch Rescraper Wizard to fill in the missing fields.

Will look into possibility of scraping actors from TMDB as an option...
Media Companion Dev.
(2013-05-28, 05:22)vbat99 Wrote:
(2013-05-27, 23:11)Manic D Wrote: Thanks for the updates, the program is working well for me.

Hmm... not sure we can do that. Option would be use TMDB to scrape, then batch Rescraper Wizard to fill in the missing fields.

Will look into possibility of scraping actors from TMDB as an option...

You haven't set a limit on how many actors to download? Movie Pref->IMDb Scraper Limits "Maximum number of Actors", as this only relates to IMDb. Scraping from TMDB gets what they have available.
Media Companion Dev.
(2013-05-28, 05:52)vbat99 Wrote: You haven't set a limit on how many actors to download? Movie Pref->IMDb Scraper Limits "Maximum number of Actors", as this only relates to IMDb. Scraping from TMDB gets what they have available.
I have it set for all available actors, but I am usually getting 3 or 4 from IMDB.
Can you list some movies that only a few actors get scraped?
Media Companion Dev.
Photo 
I have just scraped 500+ movies and I have got huge list of actors for almost all movies... Earlier I was using MediaElch to scrape movies.. which uses TMDB and I only got 8-10 actors for every movie..

~Web and graphic designer... Linux enthusiast... Python Fan... A Gooner~
[AMD A10-7850K 3.7 Ghz, Radeon R7]
[Fedora 27] | [Kodi - 17.6 / Skin - Grid]

• 63(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support10