• 51(current)
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC
(2013-05-23, 10:57)robbo87 Wrote: Thanks Syborg, I've installed the tvguide add on but the tv guide syborg add on is broken?

It was at one point but now it is working. If you go to settings->addons->get addons
Scroll to Syborg addons mods for skygo open the context menu ('c' on the keyboard) the force refresh this should update it to working.
You don't need tvguide if you have my mod installed.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
I've tried that and hit force refresh but it still appears as broken.
(2013-05-23, 11:33)robbo87 Wrote: I've tried that and hit force refresh but it still appears as broken.

Did you try check for updates too? If not try that.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Yeh tried both, Weird, I get a message in xbmc when trying to open it saying dependencies not met, I'm using the xbmc wizard version if that makes any difference,
I don't know what the xbmc wizard is - so that is most likely your issue.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Sorry the xbmc hub wizard is just something that basically pre installs a lot of repositorys and popular add-ons.
(2013-05-23, 14:30)robbo87 Wrote: Sorry the xbmc hub wizard is just something that basically pre installs a lot of repositorys and popular add-ons.

It must be using an old version of my repo - you will need to uninstall the repo. Delete from the packages folder then install from the source in my signature.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
I've installed from the source in you're picture, not a clue what is going on with it tbh, I've tried uninstalling and re installing the repo. The sky go launcher works fine.

It's repo version 1.0.1

(2013-05-24, 13:59)robbo87 Wrote: I've installed from the source in you're picture, not a clue what is going on with it tbh, I've tried uninstalling and re installing the repo. The sky go launcher works fine.

It's repo version 1.0.1

Very strange - ill post you a direct link to the addon when i get to a computer.

Is anyone else having this issue?
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
(2013-05-23, 01:34)syborg Wrote: Open tvcatchup highlight channel then open the context menu ('c' on the keyboard) then add to favourites

Hi Syborg, I tried adding the favourites, then going back into your EPG, highlighting BBC 1 ( which i Favorited from tv catchup ) but it isnt showing up?
Just to add aswell as the screen shot doesn't show it, but the screen also says "add-on has been marked as broken in repository, dependencies not met"
Hi I looking for some advice please. I have installed as directed on first page. I'm using windows 8. As I launch the sky go app it goes to logging in and just stays like that. I cannot get out of this and need to restart my PC. Any advice would be appreciated.
Can anyone help

When I use the sky launcher in xbmc a command box opens up and xbmc minimises. It them goes to connecting to sky, then onto logging in and it stays like this. Any advice would be appreciated.
Sorry I have been stupid busy at the moment this isn't anywhere near the top of things to get done guys sorry

Do you have internet explorer installed?
Is your user name and password correct (its case sensitive)
Is the device your using already been registered as a registered device?
you are able to play skygo normally through your webbrowser?

(2013-05-24, 17:53)robbo87 Wrote: Just to add aswell as the screen shot doesn't show it, but the screen also says "add-on has been marked as broken in repository, dependencies not met"

can you do me a log file?

required modules are
xbmc.python
script.module.simplejson
script.module.elementtree
script.module.buggalo

the first three are standard it may be the third one that is missing if you can send me a link to your log file I can have a look through and check.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Syborg I was not asked for my user name or password?
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC4