• 43(current)
[RELEASE] Ace
Ace + Music smart playlist + randomandlastitem script seems to be broken,
i can't get it to work.

Updating the script to the latest version causing the script to crash

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1435532

Please fix it Marcos Smile
This is a script error, let's wait for a solution by MikeBZH44 about it.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Awesome skin, MarcosQui! I think I might be overlooking something though. Is there a way to adjust the size of the font? Default is just a bit too big for my tastes.
(2013-06-03, 03:55)Ghostdivision Wrote: Is marcos still around I sent him a few emails if he could comment/discuss the missing view type for rom collection browser that allows video clips, which was present in mq4, but he has not responded.

Absolutely crushed that rcb view was removed, i really dont want to go back to mq4 after using ace Sad

Marcos any comment on this? Is it just something you dont want to put in ace and I should use mq4 or something else if i want this view? Just curious if this is not something that will ever be added back to your skins for rom collection browser? Ace is my favorite, but I spent to much time on rom video clips that i would have to use mq4 or another skin if this is just something that will not be supported in ace.
I really like the look of this skin and would like to use it. Currently though I am stuck using a mouse to navigate and this skin is not mouse friendly at all.

Any chance you have plans to support a mouse for navigation?
helo, any chance we'll see updates in livetv? Smile

cheers
Hello everyone, right now I am concentrating all my efforts to be able to meet the deadline of the first Alpha release of the new Aeon MQ 5, for this reason I'm a little away from the forum. Once there is some free time I'll release a new version of Ace with some improvements.

Please wait.

Visit my website
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Thanks for the update. Carry on
- disregard
No problem Marcos although i switched to Nox for the moment. Not that i don't like Ace but more me being impatient in receiving updates.
In comparison, both skins are great. Both have features that i like but for my system (resource usage) Ace seems to be best.
Can't wait to give MQ5 a swirl Wink
(2013-06-05, 19:31)bry- Wrote: Thanks for the update. Carry on

+1 Smile
thank you very much for the update Smile

i would love something like this:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1433440

cheers
Some error fix for next version Marcos :

TV show not showing fanart for each episode (all the same)

In IncludesMenu.xml, replace

<property name="Fanart">$INFO[Window(0).Property(RecentEpisode.1.Art(tvshow.fanart))]</property>
with
<property name="Fanart">$INFO[Window.Property(LatestEpisode.1.Thumb)]</property>

And in IncludesMenuPlaylists.xml, replace

In IncludesMenuPlaylists.xml Replace
<property name="Fanart">$INFO[Window(0).Property(PlaylistLastEpisodeMenu31.1.Art(tvshow.fanart))]</property>
with
<property name="Fanart">$INFO[Window(0).Property(PlaylistLastEpisodeMenu31.1.Art(Thumb))]</property>

and so on for all menus, not just 31....
This is not an error. What you see on the info panel is TVshow fanart and not episode thumbnail, I chose to be so.

If most would prefer to see the thumbnail of the episode I can change however, no problem.

Visit my website
Any way to implement tvshow next aired script in the main TV show list? For instance, in transparency! if you hover over a TV show it will tell you the next date an episode will be on television. Or maybe it already does this and I'm missing seeing it.
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Ace26