• 18(current)
WIP [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags
(2013-06-07, 11:53)schumi2004 Wrote: Can anyone provide me link to most recent version because i'm kinda lost which is latest.
Thanks in advance.

the download links in the opening post are the latest.
Everytime i upload a new version the links will be updated of course.
(2013-06-07, 16:50)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2013-06-07, 11:53)schumi2004 Wrote: Can anyone provide me link to most recent version because i'm kinda lost which is latest.
Thanks in advance.

Ok thanks. I presume they are made for 4.1.9 ?

Getting a 404 when i open commit link.
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/c070...87268b798c

Edit:
Are all the files in 1080i edited to create this mod?
If so i need to rethink my method to merge it with other mods Wink
Although i would like to have this mod it's to risky to just overwrite files as packaged.
This looks like it has so many changes that when i overwrite stuff it just would brake things.

In short, this mod doesn't seems organized for me and it gives me the impression i need to over write more files then needed which results in a faulty skin!

Edit:
Why not use git?
Or use tags in code!
Is there a 3d logo on the bottom left corner? My 3d movies are named "movietitle.3d.iso" When naming like this DVD icon is display. No issue for bluray logo (movietitle.bluray.iso), but just wondering if there is a 3d logo. Thanks
(2013-06-08, 04:14)dazz87 Wrote: Is there a 3d logo on the bottom left corner? My 3d movies are named "movietitle.3d.iso" When naming like this DVD icon is display. No issue for bluray logo (movietitle.bluray.iso), but just wondering if there is a 3d logo. Thanks

try bluray3d, if this doesnt work than it's because of the *.iso, xbmc expects iso file to be dvd.

(2013-06-07, 18:46)schumi2004 Wrote:
(2013-06-07, 16:50)neurosis13 Wrote:
Thanks in advance.

Ok thanks. I presume they are made for 4.1.9 ?

Getting a 404 when i open commit link.
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/c070...87268b798c

Edit:
Are all the files in 1080i edited to create this mod?
If so i need to rethink my method to merge it with other mods Wink

works with nox 4.1.9
and yes you're right, the 1080i files where in there by mistake, but no big deal, here is the new link.
opening post is now updated also.

http://www.file-upload.net/download-7672...2.zip.html
First of all, a huge thank you for this mod!
I just started checking out xbmc and this mod incorporates important features I did not want to miss out on (especially the language flags).

I have come to the point where it works perfectly for my displayed movies, but no matter which view I choose for tv shows, I get absolutely no language flags there Sad

I'm quite positive I didn't miss anything in this thread concerning this matter, as from what I've seen only movie displays were discussed, although the title states "movie AND TV-SHOW [...]".

Anyhow, what I've been able to find out so far is that there seems to be support for the language flags for tv-shows at least in the "InfoWall" and "Landscape" displays, as there is an option to enable/disable language flags in their respective "view settings" sub menu. But for me, toggling this option only adds a space after the "audio codec/channel" icon (in Landscape), or add a space between the rating and the aspect ratio icon (in InfoWall).

As I lack the knowledge to dig right into the xml structure and check why movie display works fine, yet tv-show display misses the language flags, I'd like to ask if anyone on here has a clue what might have gone wrong here.

Thanks in advance for any input on this!
Am I missing something, or do both links in the OP provide you with the Black and White version??

I attempted this download:

Quote:new update file 28.05.2013

http://www.mediafire.com/?tomb669uivmr7tt

..and it seems to be functioning just fine, but all the Ratings/Flags/Icons are in black and white as shown in the second set of (RELOADED) images. Tried the second link that's listed above the second set of images and I get the same black and white ratings/flags/etc.
(2013-06-10, 15:02)randomhickey Wrote: First of all, a huge thank you for this mod!
I just started checking out xbmc and this mod incorporates important features I did not want to miss out on (especially the language flags).

I have come to the point where it works perfectly for my displayed movies, but no matter which view I choose for tv shows, I get absolutely no language flags there Sad

I'm quite positive I didn't miss anything in this thread concerning this matter, as from what I've seen only movie displays were discussed, although the title states "movie AND TV-SHOW [...]".

Anyhow, what I've been able to find out so far is that there seems to be support for the language flags for tv-shows at least in the "InfoWall" and "Landscape" displays, as there is an option to enable/disable language flags in their respective "view settings" sub menu. But for me, toggling this option only adds a space after the "audio codec/channel" icon (in Landscape), or add a space between the rating and the aspect ratio icon (in InfoWall).

As I lack the knowledge to dig right into the xml structure and check why movie display works fine, yet tv-show display misses the language flags, I'd like to ask if anyone on here has a clue what might have gone wrong here.

Thanks in advance for any input on this!

I think the language flag issue with TV-Shows is a skin issue and has nothing to do with the mod.
Please put this question in the Nox main thread.

(2013-06-11, 00:17)dnalloheoj Wrote: Am I missing something, or do both links in the OP provide you with the Black and White version??

I attempted this download:

Quote:new update file 28.05.2013

http://www.mediafire.com/?tomb669uivmr7tt

..and it seems to be functioning just fine, but all the Ratings/Flags/Icons are in black and white as shown in the second set of (RELOADED) images. Tried the second link that's listed above the second set of images and I get the same black and white ratings/flags/etc.

the first set is the colored mod and the second the black&white.
please just make sure you overwrite all files when you copy the mod into the nox folder.
When comes the update with imdb the golden plaquette?
I've combined reloaded 2 with the coloured logos. It works great. Thanks
(2013-06-13, 13:19)allard1992 Wrote: I've combined reloaded 2 with the coloured logos. It works great. Thanks

screenshots or it didnt happen.
Big Grin
(2013-06-12, 19:06)allard1992 Wrote: When comes the update with imdb the golden plaquette?

If Neurosis likes any of them ill post them for him to add to his mod
(2013-06-13, 16:01)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2013-06-13, 13:19)allard1992 Wrote: I've combined reloaded 2 with the coloured logos. It works great. Thanks

screenshots or it didnt happen.
Big Grin

I've copy all reloaded 2 files over the Original aeon nox. After that i copied the coloured mod files over the reloaded files. Only the common and the rating info files not.
This is the result!
(2013-06-13, 16:52)boppyman Wrote:
(2013-06-12, 19:06)allard1992 Wrote: When comes the update with imdb the golden plaquette?

If Neurosis likes any of them ill post them for him to add to his mod

post the icon here for all who want to have it, they can copy it over.

I still prefer the star for the mods.
Updated gold stars for music

http://www.mediafire.com/?il9ob42ows4atvl

[attachment=245]
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags19