• 20(current)
Confluence Modified
(2013-03-15, 07:53)toiva Wrote: - Recommended movies are movies that are resumable. Meaning that you've started watching it but haven't finished yet. When you start the playback it asks whether you want to start from the beginning or resume from the point where you stopped it.

- Recommended episodes are resumable episodes or a next episode from a series you've previously watched. If you've watched Some Series S01E01 earlier and you have S01E02 in your library it'll recommend that.

- Recommended albums and music videos are you most played albums and music videos.

This. This on the pi. Running in a skin that's smooth on the pi... You've solved the only significant gripe I had running XBMC on it.

And the implementation of switching between Recent and Recommended is spectacular.

Thank you. A ton.

Confluence Modified is the new Confluence in my house Wink
(2013-05-28, 16:00)toiva Wrote: Enable "show recommended and recently added unwatched content" in the skin settings and make sure you have script.randomandlastitems installed and assign the playlist to the main menu. I think those are 3 conditions that have to be met before you can enable custom widget 1-3.

Thanks, will do!
I think I need to install the script "randomandlastitems" first, since the option to select "show recommended and recently added unwatched content" in the skin settings is grayed out!
Disable default "show recent..." first. Both cannot be active at the same time.
Hi ! and thanks for your mod !

Are you up to a request for pvr/epg mod ?

I would love to have epg description added to epg view, something like this

This is how it looks now
please please please make this happen!
i've been looking for a skin that has a clean epg view with epg info text.
NONE of the current skins have this done properly, that all have somting i do not like, or somethink completely unlogical in it.
believe me, i've tried all skins, including mods ....
Hi toiva,

Could you please advice whether it is possible to somehow disable the following feature:
Quote:- Rename custom home items directly from home by pressing back/backspace
What should I edit in the skin xml's to do disable it, if at all possible?

The thing is I have a habit of returning to the home screen by repeatedly pressing "Back" on my remote, and as most of my home menu items are custom, I constantly keep going into the editing mode and partially erasing the titles.
Hi Toiva

Please could you add these features to your confluence mod.

1. Move "System Info" details into settings like aeon theme has done it as "Hardware" in settings.
2. Add "Don't show Submenus" in home window options so no submenu shows even when pressing the arrow button down.
3. Option to remove Favourites star button from home menu.
4. Remove buttons which you don't want from shutdown dialog box.

Would appreciate your help because I like my Home to be simple and clean.

Hope to hear from you!

Thanks
Love this skin, just started using it, well done toiva, great work, thanks fro sharing it too. Needed something light for my android box.

3 quick questions if anyone can help me out...

1. Is there a kiosk mode?

2. On my 32" screen I really struggle to read the text in the tv/movie information ie the synopsis.

3. i have a smart playlist on my home screen but is there a way to make xbmc play the playlist instead of showing its contents?
(2013-06-07, 11:21)Psychopomp Wrote: Hi toiva,

Could you please advice whether it is possible to somehow disable the following feature:
Quote:- Rename custom home items directly from home by pressing back/backspace
What should I edit in the skin xml's to do disable it, if at all possible?

The thing is I have a habit of returning to the home screen by repeatedly pressing "Back" on my remote, and as most of my home menu items are custom, I constantly keep going into the editing mode and partially erasing the titles.

toiva, please disregard this question - I found the answer myself.

For anyone interested in disabling the above feature, you need to remove the following three elements from Home.xml:

<onback condition="Container(9000).HasFocus(91)">Skin.SetString(CustomMenu.1.Label)</onback>
<onback condition="Container(9000).HasFocus(92)">Skin.SetString(CustomMenu.2.Label)</onback>
<onback condition="Container(9000).HasFocus(93)">Skin.SetString(CustomMenu.3.Label)</onback>
How would I go about integrating the addon "Cinema Experience" on an ATV1, using Crystalbuntu 2.0? On a separate machine (windows) using the same theme I've been able to integrate it and add a cinema experience button. It works perfectly. But on Crystalbuntu 2.0, it doesn't even show up when editing the videodialog.xml (or whatever it's called) file.

Any ideas? Or plans to integrate this as a normal feature?

Thanks! This is my favorite skin! Hybrid became too... hybrid for me. Smile
It's DialogVideoInfo.xml, make sure you're editing the correct file and not the default Confluence one. Unless things have changed drastically it should be in ~/.xbmc/addons/skin.confluence.modified/720p or thereabout.

I won't be adding new features in the foreseeable future, work keeps me busy enough.
Yea, yea I'm editing the correct file I just couldn't remember the name of it when I wrote this post. Like I said, I got it working on my windows machine. But on Crystalbuntu 2.0 it's not working. What the heck?
Unless you've enabled root and are running XBMC under that account the addons will be under ~/.xbmc/addons which translates to /home/atv/.xbmc/addons. Running as a root might mess up the access rights on the directory.

Post a debug log while starting up the system, it should show where the skin is loaded from.
Thanks for getting back to me!

Yes I have been editing it under root access. Here is a debug file:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9byeNy3...sp=sharing

Admittedly, I have also have messed with the size of the fonts on my ATV1 install. Because I'm using it on a SD TV. As seen here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=127671 . Obviously I didn't need to do that on my laptop. And obviously I've edited the confluence.modified font.xml. Rather than the regular Confluence font.xml as shown in that thread. Could that have caused some of the problem?
How can Iinstall/execute the library editor script?
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Confluence Modified4