• 24(current)
[RELEASE] The Trailers
(2013-04-04, 13:58)Skank Wrote: Sometimes when i click to start atrailer... Audio starts but video not... Then aftercouple of sec, video plays aswell
Yesterday igot a warning its running out of cache?
How can i fix this?

Never had that problem under eden

Any idea?
I also get addon.py error each time i use it
Can you look into tis please.. Why is it playing audio for secs without picture, then pictures is showing

Log:
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=11438
(2013-04-04, 13:58)Skank Wrote: Sometimes when i click to start atrailer... Audio starts but video not... Then aftercouple of sec, video plays aswell
How can i fix this?

It's a bug. Try pressing "P" to play instead of selecting it.
(2013-04-13, 04:12)18000rpm Wrote:
How can i fix this?

Does Martijn know about this bug?
And if its a bug, then why doesnt my friend (who has same setup as me) have it?
Martijn, any idea?
(2013-04-13, 07:30)Skank Wrote:
(2013-04-13, 04:12)18000rpm Wrote:
How can i fix this?

Check your friend's "Default Select Action" configuration in XBMC. I face similar issues. For more info see my post (a few posts prior to yours)
(2013-04-18, 14:09)vizvin Wrote:
(2013-04-13, 07:30)Skank Wrote:
(2013-04-13, 04:12)18000rpm Wrote: It's a bug. Try pressing "P" to play instead of selecting it.

Check your friend's "Default Select Action" configuration in XBMC. I face similar issues. For more info see my post (a few posts prior to yours)

Default action is "show information"

Pity Martijn doesnt respond /give feedback..

Perhaps he's busy with something else
More info

When i use the trailers, and default action when movie selected is play, the addon plays fine
However as soon as i set it to "'show information" and then i try to play... i have lots of problems (buffering, and playing without showing picture)

Can this be fixed please?

Sphere or Martijn?
(2013-04-26, 13:27)Skank Wrote: More info

When i use the trailers, and default action when movie selected is play, the addon plays fine
However as soon as i set it to "'show information" and then i try to play... i have lots of problems (buffering, and playing without showing picture)

Can this be fixed please?

Sphere or Martijn?

Sphere?
i am sorry, but i cannot figure out what i am doing wrong, but i cannot find where i add the movies to couchpotato when watching a trailer. Running XBMC 13 alpha on an Ouya. Trailers work, couchpotato settings are correct (couchpotato manager can connect to cp server).
can anyone help me out here? ;-)
Thanks
Hello,

First of all, thank you for this addon. I only have one request: would it be possible to add IMDB watch list support to this addon?
Having this option will make this addon even betterSmile

Thanks
Theresno support left for this addon..
Bug isnt being fixed either
(2013-07-15, 16:43)Skank Wrote: Theresno support left for this addon..
Bug isnt being fixed either

wtf are you talking about?
Just because only you and perhaps a very small number of other people have an issue that no one else have and I don't even want or have the time to look into which is also not even caused by this addon.
I had and still have better things to do.
If you don't know the answer don't misinform other people.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I haven't come across any bugs?! I just think that IMDB watchlist will make this addon even bettre.

Anyway, thank youSmile
"Add to Trakt Watchlist" would be a nice feature Smile Perhaps it should be supported by the Trakt.tv List Manager addon.

edit: the Trakt List Manager addon already has support for other addons!

(2013-04-02, 23:46)sphere Wrote: Integration for other add-ons
If you like, you can simply also add integration to your add-ons.
The integration is very simple, in most cases you just need to add two lines to your code:
PHP Code:
TRAKT_ADD_URL 'XBMC.RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.trakt_list_manager/movies/add?title=%s)'
liz.addContextMenuItems([('Add Movie on Trakt.tv'TRAKT_ADD_URL movie_title)]) 
The above URL should fit in most cases but here is a complete list:
Code:
# add movie to user's default list or ask for list if no default set (can be watchlist or customlist)
# if imdb_id and/or tmdb_id is provided, they will be passed without a check to trakt!
# elif title is provided it will perform a search, the user has to choose the movie
XBMC.RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.trakt_list_manager/movies/add?title=%s)
XBMC.RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.trakt_list_manager/movies/add?imdb_id=%s)
XBMC.RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.trakt_list_manager/movies/add?tmdb_id=%s)

# add movies to users watchlist, same rules as above
XBMC.RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.trakt_list_manager/watchlist/movies/add?title=%s)
XBMC.RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.trakt_list_manager/watchlist/movies/add?imdb_id=%s)
XBMC.RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.trakt_list_manager/watchlist/movies/add?tmdb_id=%s)

In the above example I would suggest adding "TRAKT_ADD_URL" anywhere global in your code. Then you only need to call the "addContextMenuItems"-method on your "xbmcgui.ListItem"-instance (most name it "liz" or "li"). This method requires a list of two-items-tuples where the first item is the caption of the context menu and the second is the XBMC special-protocol url. You only need to add the movie-title of this list-item.

You also don't need to add this add-on to your addon.xml requirements: On Frodo the user will be asked to install this add-on when needed.

Could this be added to The Trailers addon?
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] The Trailers1