• 20(current)
librtmp - Help Thread
hi im comfued i put raspbmc come whit librtmp and i watch sky sports news on SportsDevil and i can watch it but i patch new librtmp form RedPenguin and not working some steam its a bug whit RedPenguin one can someoone help me out please
RedPenguin,

at the moment on my android running not your modified XBMC-Android-HWAcc-13Alpha-20130219-RP-Rel3.apk
its the orginal from mirrors.xbmc.
i downloaded your latest librtmp.so from mediafire.
Where must i copy this??
I use sportsdevil but only a few streams work.
Only the flash streams and some others dont work.
Can the librtmp fix this??

When i used this way:
/data/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/lib/

I didnt have this folder on my system android
(2013-09-04, 10:51)hackbird Wrote: RedPenguin,

at the moment on my android running not your modified XBMC-Android-HWAcc-13Alpha-20130219-RP-Rel3.apk
Where must i copy this??

When i used this way:

Use the latest xbmc http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/android/
To see /data/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/lib/ use ES File Manager, go to settings and make sure 'Show hidden files' is checked.

Where must i copy this??

When i used this way:

Hackbird- u r right this folder nobody has I have also tried but didnt find in android I have gbix midnight v2.2 I also downloaded RP AKP all 4 but it crashes xbmc if u found the way plz let me know
HOW TO UPDATE LIBRTMP IN ANDROID PHONE/DEVICES

http://goo.gl/FfJG1m

Where must i copy this??

When i used this way:

Hackbird- u r right this folder nobody has I have also tried but didnt find in android I have gbix midnight v2.2 I also downloaded RP AKP all 4 but it crashes xbmc if u found the way plz let me know

Ub
r right hackbird
HOW TO UPDATE LIBRTMP IN ANDROID PHONE/DEVICES

http://goo.gl/FfJG1m
im running XBMC on an ouya.

How do i update the file here?
this isd a nightmare for me sportsdevil works great on windows pc 64 bit crickfree works good but on android phone, tablet and tv box it will not work I have updated the files from A101 but still will not work what else do I need to do

cheers

wwe1
Hi RedPenguin, for a few months now 4oD (channel 4 catchup UK) has stopped working due to new encryption on the streams, is it possible yourself or KSV could check it out for a solution ?
Noob question: I use SportsDevil for UK footie. I have XBMC 12.2 installed on a Galaxy S4 (rooted stock ROM XXUBMF8 - Android 4.2.2) and a Nexus 10 (unrooted stock ROM JWR66Y - Android 4.3). I guess that I should install the latest librtmp, but am unsure which of the 4 apk's on the download site that I need to install. Can anyone give me any guidance on which to install??
(2013-09-05, 22:08)itm1 Wrote: Noob question: I use SportsDevil for UK footie. I have XBMC 12.2 installed on a Galaxy S4 (rooted stock ROM XXUBMF8 - Android 4.2.2) and a Nexus 10 (unrooted stock ROM JWR66Y - Android 4.3). I guess that I should install the latest librtmp, but am unsure which of the 4 apk's on the download site that I need to install. Can anyone give me any guidance on which to install??

I have the same issue but also where to load it as I can't find the file anywhere

Cheers

Wwe
Has anyone else got the seek problem with rtmp streams? I've opened a trac ticket.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2013-09-08, 02:18)MilhouseVH Wrote: Has anyone else got the seek problem with rtmp streams? I've opened a trac ticket.

I have load the catchers and modules but can't find which librtmp file I need for android /4.2.2 and the where to load it I'm so close to fixing this but need a little help can some one help me

Many thanks
I guess that's a "seek" problem of a totally different sort... Wink I hope you find what you are looking for, I have no idea about Android.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Hi redpenguin, I have a strange issue with your librtmp.so file(taken from laser's blog).
Every time i update that file Universal Movie Scraper stops working.
If i revert back to original librtmp UMS starts working as asual.
Why?
I have a minix x5 with 4.1.1 and xbmc alpha7.
Thanks.
I have installed XBMC on top of Raspbian using Michael Gorven's build. I would like to use the SportsDevil add-in, which requires I update the librtmp file.
Does anyone know how to do this on this build of XBMC?
Thanks
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
librtmp - Help Thread8