• 11(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080++
Downloaded the latest version of the skin but there is still one thing with the white text, When artwork downloader is getting stuff or you send a noticification to xbmc it will display the text in black instead of white, so can never read what it says due to the color of backgrounds, hopefully you can look into that when you have the time Smile, thanks!
(2013-09-13, 06:43)slashr Wrote: Downloaded the latest version of the skin but there is still one thing with the white text, When artwork downloader is getting stuff or you send a noticification to xbmc it will display the text in black instead of white, so can never read what it says due to the color of backgrounds, hopefully you can look into that when you have the time Smile, thanks!

Hi, Can you post a screenshot of the white text on Artwork Downloader? When I gave it a try the text was black but on a white background..

(2013-09-03, 16:57)Madawg Wrote: The other bug I've encountered is when I'm on the tv series' episodes sceen. In that section, I can't select the "Info List" view at all. When I select it, it just switches back to the default list view. Unfortunately, even if it's probably the least stylish of all, that's the one I want to use because we enjoy having a pretty compact list while still having a small plot summary of the selected episode right next to it. (I say "we" because I personnally would go for something more stylish but that's the compromise me and my girlfriend agreed upon)

This bug has now been squashed, update on Github

(2013-09-03, 16:57)Madawg Wrote: The other things I'd like to see different are more a matter of personnal taste and I'm aware not everybody might agree with me so if anybody could point me to what file/line to modify, I would really appreciate. I would try by myself but as I never did that before, I thought I might as well ask before risking breaking everything (and, let's admit it, that would probably save me some time).

So, those things are:
In "panel wall" view, I'd like to get rid of the white-ish overlay that's on the posters/box arts that are not selected.
And still in "panel wall", I'd like to have the posters scrolling vertically instead or horizontally as it currently is (and have them sorted accordingly of course, but I guess it's dependent).

Nice suggestions, these are also now included

THANK U for this Great SKIN. My Family is very happy with the DESIGN. GREAT WORK!!!
Hi there... great mods to this fantastic skin. Just a quick question, are you planning on keeping up with Blacks changes, or is this set in stone to when it was originally forked?

Cheers
(2013-09-25, 19:48)babesumitra Wrote: THANK U for this Great SKIN. My Family is very happy with the DESIGN. GREAT WORK!!!

Glad that you like it, any ideas for improvements are always welcome Big Grin

(2013-09-26, 16:15)Tabclear Wrote: Hi there... great mods to this fantastic skin. Just a quick question, are you planning on keeping up with Blacks changes, or is this set in stone to when it was originally forked?

Cheers

Hi, It's not set in stone so to speak it just depends on the changes..I have not kept up to date with blacks thread for quite some time, but if there are any features in particular in there that cannot be found in here then if you request it here I will take a look and possibly add it.
Added Curved tiles - available on Github

-- Option to select curved tiles on homescreen in skin settings, removes usage of borders on tiles when navigating and instead uses blue text with darker background to show selected tile.

-- Also included a new icons folder which contains many transparent icons for the skin. If anyone has any they would like to add please send me the file and I will add it to the collection.

watch gallery
Woah! Nice work on fixing the bugs, making the skin fit even more my liking and still keeping improving it.
Thank you very much for your hard work.
And since you're asking for it, I'll make sure to make requests if need be... I just need to find what I might be missing Wink
In part that shows movies / serials randomly show also has the tv shows? else could show images of recorded programs.
Could you kindly add a customizing option for 2 left home widgets. Currently, all these tiles on Black's skin can be customized with widgets.

Thanks!
(2013-09-29, 01:01)iorifly Wrote: In part that shows movies / serials randomly show also has the tv shows? else could show images of recorded programs.

Hi, can you clarify what you mean here as I did not quite follow??

(2013-09-29, 05:16)darkmar Wrote: Could you kindly add a customizing option for 2 left home widgets. Currently, all these tiles on Black's skin can be customized with widgets.

Thanks!

I will certainly take a look, I know black made all tiles configurable quite some time ago..but the bad news for me was there were so many changes it was hard to merge with this one..however my aim is to allow as much configuration as possible so I will have another look into it when time allows
Great job on your mods. Congrats.

I would want to know

Is it possible for you to make this mod work with tvtunes and custom intro add ons

Can you get the rainbow classic panel view ont his mod.

Thanks and keep the good work.
(2013-09-30, 14:00)besmarques Wrote: Great job on your mods. Congrats.

I would want to know

Is it possible for you to make this mod work with tvtunes and custom intro add ons

Can you get the rainbow classic panel view ont his mod.

Thanks and keep the good work.

Thanks,

The TVTunes addon is supported (as it is in the original skin), if you go to the skin settings and find the Add-ons category you can enable it there.
I have never heard of the custom intro add on...but if its about movies etc then I would recommend using the cinema experience addon which allows all sorts of customisations to be done before and after playing a movie. Once you have the cinema experience addon installed, if you go to the info screen of a particular movie (where you see the Plot and Cast information) and select Play from there it automatically uses the cinema experience addon to play trailers etc

I will put the classic panel view on the todo list
Custom intro is the add on that let's you change the xbmc intro.

So if tvtunes it's supported i'm doing something wrong that i cant make it work. lolol

I'm such a noob!

Other thing. I love the Panel(carousel) view. But i think it would be better if you could see a bit more of the library. Any solution for this?
Bug.

I found a bug.

When you're using the panel (carousel) view if you try to choose new art for the movie the art+menu and the synopsis stay on top of the art menu where you're trying to choose the new art

• 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080++9