• 10(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
(2013-10-03, 00:48)TrailFoX Wrote:
(2013-10-02, 10:46)Buzniak Wrote:
(2013-10-02, 09:10)TrailFoX Wrote: done, but the downloader putt´s the logos in the main (root) folder and they dont show up,
only if i putt the logo in the session folder from the tv show the coming up crazy

Hmm I tried running AWD again and still nothing (movie logos and Cleararts work in pause/info menu) but not TV Shows. WEIRD!

I'm using 12.2 frodo too.

Ok i´m not the only one ^^ other skins show´s the logos, what can we do to get it work?

I found, only one show that has a logo in pause/info menu (Initial D) All logos are present in movie pause/info menu, but only one logo in pause/info menu for TV Shows.
Anyone got any suggestions, insight; I rand AWD in auto mode like 5 times and still no change for tv shows.

(2013-10-01, 23:15)TrailFoX Wrote:
(2013-10-01, 05:45)Buzniak Wrote: A logo and clearart png would be good in the info/pause menu of TV shows, Movies have them but not TV shows.

i have the same, when the logo.png is in the session folder i can see it but not in the root tv show folder

Sorry, but what do you mean as session folder?
My folder structure is (e.g)

F:\Anime Shows\Accel World\Accel World 1x01.mkv
F:\Anime Shows\Accel World\Accel World 1x02.mkv
F:\Anime Shows\Accel World\Accel World 1x03.mkv etc etc etc
F:\Anime Shows\Accel World\clearart.png
F:\Anime Shows\Accel World\logo.png
F:\Anime Shows\Accel World\theme.mp3 etc etc etc.

What is root VS session folder?
He meant like this

F:\anime shows\accel world\season01\accel.world.s01e01.ext
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
It must be me, and yes, I did search, pretty extensively;
I want to change views. When I'm in Movies library And double tap left I get to the top menu, here I see a View options/Change view tab but I cannot access this tab. When I press right, which seems natural since I start with the most left tab I exit the menu... cluelessConfused
I can only access the smart shortcuts. any help would be great, trying to switch over from nox

---EDIT---

Woops, turned on Kiosk mode, which was the culprate
(2013-10-04, 11:14)bry- Wrote: He meant like this

Ahh! OK I see, Done that, and now logo shows up in pause/info menu for TV Shows.

Thanks Smile

P.S, now i gotta change like 300+ TV shows to this folder structure Done 15 and they work as i just stated above.
(2013-10-04, 12:40)Buzniak Wrote:
(2013-10-04, 11:14)bry- Wrote: He meant like this

Ahh! OK I see, Done that, and now logo shows up in pause/info menu for TV Shows.

Thanks Smile

P.S, now i gotta change like 300+ TV shows to this folder structure Done 15 and they work as i just stated above.

there are applications that can help you with this - I do not know anything about the Anime gengre so make sure you study before using on. Best bet is to check this forum http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=116. good luck

(2013-10-03, 19:31)MarcosQui Wrote: It already exists. It is the last flag that is on the bar. At the bottom of the screen.

hrm - I have the latest release installed and I am still not seeing this. I will have to have a look again later today. MQ, as always. Thank you. Love the new red check mark!
How can I add sources for files?
Is there a way to display resolution cases (e.g. DVD or BD cases) instead of codec cases in this view :

Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2013-10-04, 15:05)mikebzh44 Wrote: Is there a way to display resolution cases (e.g. DVD or BD cases) instead of codec cases in this view :

That has to do with thr naming of your files. On mobile so cant link now. If nobody else replies i will do so when on a computer.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
OK, so I have to rename my movie Avatar.mkv to Avatar.bluray.mkv

As I don't want to rename all my library, I will continue using Aeon Nox Wink

Thanks.

(2013-10-04, 15:47)mikebzh44 Wrote: OK, so I have to rename my movie Avatar.mkv to Avatar.bluray.mkv

As I don't want to rename all my library, I will continue using Aeon Nox Wink

Thanks.

It doesn't have to be the filename, though. You can also create a directory "Bluray" and put the movies you want to use the Bluray cases in there.
E.g. \Movies\Bluray\Avatar.mkv
Yes. But I don't want to reorganize my library too Big Grin

May it be possible to include the filmview "Shift" ? I never modded or skinned for XBMC ^^
(2013-10-03, 18:52)MarcosQui Wrote: Aeon MQ 5 - 1.3.1 RC2 - available in Google Drive (for those who have access) - Frodo and Gotham

Changelog:

Added: New Watched Flag.
Fixed: Widgets - Option to show 4 or 8 itens caused displacement in My Menu.
Fixed: Main Menu/Widgets Title - Scroll to accommodate large titles.
Fixed: Showcase view/Watched Flag - does not respect the color used in color selector.
Fixed: Media case 3D - displayed to non-3d content (like AC3D)
Fixed: Missing 4K flag in Media Case selector in some cases.
Changed: Font Style 6 - better support to special characters.
Changed: Logo and Clearart in full screen mode to prevent missing art.

@SergeiAK for this case someone will need to edit the sources.

Since you made the initial release public why not the updates with fixes madeHuh
Seems strange to me..
Intel NUC Skull Canyon - Windows 10 Pro - Kodi 18
VU+ Solo2 - Canal Digital/CMore Max
Samsung UE65KS9005 Pro Calibrated
@mikebzh44 the fact of the Aeon MQ does not show the boxes based on the resolution was a choice of the users. Many user have items in the collection that are 1080p but exactly not Blu-ray. So to avoid being show the wrong case, was decided using TAG, in folder name or file name.

@Briq choose Showcase view or Multiplex view. So go to Top Menu/View options and choose Extra Thumbnail Syle. Done.

Ps. You need execute ArtWork downloader to get the 4 extra thumbs:

@TheSwede1970 because are intermediate builds (pre, for test). When RC2 is ready I will publish it. Besides it only makes six days that the RC1 is in the air. Have a little patience. Wink
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Is it just me not seeing the movies MPAA ratings (PG-13, R, etc) on the lower left side? The TV ratings appear fine, by the way.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 520