• 158(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only
(2013-11-28, 19:55)MaxCore Wrote: Niceeeeeeee

What he said Big Grin lol
Nice its hard to understand ?
(2013-11-29, 22:16)MaxCore Wrote: Nice its hard to understand ?

I believe he's agreeing with you.Wink
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
Wink
(2013-11-28, 19:49)BigNoid Wrote: New landscape view:

BN, your teaser screenshots are very, very promising indeed! I'm sticking with Frodo+4.1.9 until Nox 5 is released for Gotham.
Keep up the good work, and don't get too much distracted by all the requests that pop up Wink
(2013-11-29, 00:41)BigNoid Wrote: Aiming for a stable release when Gotham final is released, but I'm not sure if thats realistic.

could you at least post the fix for the now playing timer for music. its really annoying. it covers up the codec and genre info...i'm sure its a simple xml change i'm just rusty with xbmc source. been working on android for months
Is there a way to turn on artist and album info when you play a playlist that contains different artists in fullscreen mode? It only shows the info panel with no info at all, just the artists pics and the next tracks.
(2013-10-17, 02:19)R3N3 Wrote: Image

Aeon Nox anti2k Mod with gotham alpha 9

I have corrected skin XML MusicVisualisation.xml

Download xml file

Will the anti2k mod work with Gotham alpha 10 or later?
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
Just tested the anti2k mod, it seems to work, but Livetv looks awfull Sad not like the screenshots: https://github.com/anti2k/Aeon-Nox/tree/...creenshots
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
I know Big Noid is working away on a new version of Nox, no pressure about release dates etc. Just wondered if the Video Extras add-on will be supported in the next release?
Is there any issue with latest Aeon Nox & Art Downloader?
Art Downloader will not find anything.
What could be wrong? Are there other / better Art downloader?

I have OpenELEC ION x86_64 Version:3.2.4 on my Xtreamer Ultra 2
(2013-12-13, 16:14)Mr.RS4 Wrote: Is there any issue with latest Aeon Nox & Art Downloader?

I don't think there are any issues. This is something you may want to post to the ArtworkDownloader thread. Don't forget to include a link to a Debug Log (wiki).
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2013-12-13, 16:39)wgstarks Wrote:
(2013-12-13, 16:14)Mr.RS4 Wrote: Is there any issue with latest Aeon Nox & Art Downloader?

NOPE --- at least not within XBMC --- there is MediaElch ( look in xbmc forums )

I don't think there are any issues. This is something you may want to post to the ArtworkDownloader thread. Don't forget to include a link to a Debug Log (wiki).
@ Mr RS4 : NOPE --- Nil better AD at least not within XBMC --- there is MediaElch ( look in xbmc forums )
@wgstarks : There Are Some issues but I am not sure where do they belong. I am too getting artwork downloader to be not behaving properly ATM. It is leaving out some shows where everything is already present ( artwork) & use local is enabled still for the love of God it wouldnt download it. Also if using the scheduler I let AD run then it is simply not fetching anything ? I have not nailed it down yet and have no debug logs yet but as soon as I do ( today / tomm) will post on AD thread.
Yes. I'm sure AD has a few issues. In addition to the ones you mention I've noticed that it has an annoying tendancy to download German art if "Keep Original Language" is set. I don't think any of these are skin related though.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Is there any possibility of allowing for an option to hide the runtime bar at the bottom when pausing a video? When I watch movies I try to ignore the time and how long is left, MQ5 has this option when I tried it (furniture off just shows PAUSE and nothing else). Sometimes when have to pause for kids or what have you, don't want to know there's 27minutes left or anything Big Grin
  • 158(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only14