• 6(current)
Release ShareSocial - Social media sharing & More
(2013-10-29, 16:18)DWP2 Wrote: Yep, I'm all set now. I installed the WebViewer addon which allowed me to enter my Tweet name. One final question: If both my FB feed and my Twitter feed are not hidden, should both appear intermixed on the main page, or can at most one feed be displayed on that screen? Thanks in advance for the reply. Take care and thanks for your help.

All intermixed.
I finally took the time to set this up today in XBMC v12.3 testing and it sems to work pretty well, I'm impressed! I already had the Facbook media plugin configured. I was able to share a youtube video on Twitter and Facbook with no problems at all. However, While sharing the same video from the Youtube Channels plugin, Facebook was fine (but this time gave no video description like it did when shared from the regular youtube addon) and my twitter only posted a link to http://youtu.be/plugin://plugin.video.yo...HZWG_WDUYs , which gave a 404 Not Found. Also the context menu isn't compatable with SiO2 skin (though I do switch skins often depending on my mood LOL). Nevertheless, this is working really well for me on my Mac (Hackintosh really) with no problems other then the 2 above mentioned vey small inconveniences Thank You for all of your efforts on this AWESOME addon!
Hi. Thanks for your work on this add-on. I haven't been able to get it to work for me though. I have been able to get twitter and facebook feeds working fine. The context menu installs fine. When I try to share a photo from my local library I get as far as to select the facebook album but then I get a message saying sharing failed. The progress bar stays at zero. I am running xbmc 12.3 on windows 8.1 x64 with the aeon nox skin. Here are my logs: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=106687

Thanks for your time
(2014-01-06, 08:39)sea3pea0 Wrote: Hi. Thanks for your work on this add-on. I haven't been able to get it to work for me though. I have been able to get twitter and facebook feeds working fine. The context menu installs fine. When I try to share a photo from my local library I get as far as to select the facebook album but then I get a message saying sharing failed. The progress bar stays at zero. I am running xbmc 12.3 on windows 8.1 x64 with the aeon nox skin. Here are my logs: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=106687

Thanks for your time

Try the new version of Facebook-Media on my repo (0.9.3).

I tried and couldn't share either. I fixed some problems created when I recently added the ability so save passwords via the keyring, and was then able to share to Facebook.
Will I be able to share what I'm watching?
For example :
Is now watching.......
Or
Has watched.......
Like trakt.tv banner but not automatically but on user request.

I tried this addon in the past but couldn't get some stuff to work so I removed it but wanted to install it again.
(2014-01-07, 01:04)ruuk Wrote: Try the new version of Facebook-Media on my repo (0.9.3).

I tried and couldn't share either. I fixed some problems created when I recently added the ability so save passwords via the keyring, and was then able to share to Facebook.

I still wasn't able to get it to work with the new version. Here are my logs again: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=107496
You log has a timeout error when opening a URL. This would normally tend to indicate a cause outside of the addon. When I get a chance I'll fire it up on my daughters Windows 8 computer to see if I get the same error.
None of these social media add ons work for me. I get authorisation code error and script error with facebook media and flickr. Just uninstalled and re-installed. new versions as well.

openelec. nuc celeron 847.
(2014-01-09, 23:41)smallclone Wrote: None of these social media add ons work for me. I get authorisation code error and script error with facebook media and flickr. Just uninstalled and re-installed. new versions as well.

I'll need a log if I'm going to understand what the issue is.
(2014-01-09, 23:45)ruuk Wrote:
(2014-01-09, 23:41)smallclone Wrote: None of these social media add ons work for me. I get authorisation code error and script error with facebook media and flickr. Just uninstalled and re-installed. new versions as well.

I'll need a log if I'm going to understand what the issue is.

cheers ruuk

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=108296
Just a quick suggestion, after looking from my phone, try leaving the username blank in settings for the Flickr addon. I'll look closer when I get home and see if can find the Facebook issue.
(2014-01-10, 01:15)ruuk Wrote: Just a quick suggestion, after looking from my phone, try leaving the username blank in settings for the Flickr addon. I'll look closer when I get home and see if can find the Facebook issue.

Thanks. The Flickr one has worked, although only in the flickr add on. I can't see flickr stuff in the ShareSocial.
(2014-01-10, 01:33)smallclone Wrote:
(2014-01-10, 01:15)ruuk Wrote: Just a quick suggestion, after looking from my phone, try leaving the username blank in settings for the Flickr addon. I'll look closer when I get home and see if can find the Facebook issue.

Thanks. The Flickr one has worked, although only in the flickr add on. I can't see flickr stuff in the ShareSocial.

Is the flickr feed enabled on ShareSocial? If it is, send me another log after trying to view a flickr feed there.

Also I think I may have fixed the Facebook-Media issue. Try the new version (0.9.4) on my repo.
(2014-01-07, 22:58)schumi2004 Wrote: Will I be able to share what I'm watching?
For example :
Is now watching.......
Or
Has watched.......

I tried this addon in the past but couldn't get some stuff to work so I removed it but wanted to install it again.
It currently does not do this, but I probably could add the ability to share what you just watched. I may add it when I get some time.
(2014-01-10, 20:42)ruuk Wrote:
(2014-01-07, 22:58)schumi2004 Wrote: Will I be able to share what I'm watching?
For example :
Is now watching.......
Or
Has watched.......

It currently does not do this, but I probably could add the ability to share what you just watched. I may add it when I get some time.
+1
Would be awesome Wink
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ShareSocial - Social media sharing & More1