• 15(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
thats right the variable is missing thanks FrenZee
[/quote]
[/quote]

My music page never displays the amount of songs in each album which should be in the bottom right corner of the screen. It never has.
I use InfoWall to view TV series, as I like the grid of thumbnails it presents. However, it indicates the selected item in a very subtle way, by changing the icon text from a faint gray to a slightly brighter gray. Is there any way to make the selected item pop out like movies do in Wall view?

ETA: Or for that matter, like the selected album "Recovery" in the post directly above this one?
(2014-02-18, 02:44)crawfish Wrote: I use InfoWall to view TV series, as I like the grid of thumbnails it presents. However, it indicates the selected item in a very subtle way, by changing the icon text from a faint gray to a slightly brighter gray. Is there any way to make the selected item pop out like movies do in Wall view?

ETA: Or for that matter, like the selected album "Recovery" in the post directly above this one?

you saying that you need the info wall focus something like the Wall focus?

if is so, you can edit
line 106 on viewtype_addonwall.xml
to
<animation effect="zoom" center="87,133" start="100" end="140" time="160" tween="quadratic" reversible="false">Focus</animation>
(2014-02-18, 02:46)warlion Wrote:
(2014-02-18, 02:44)crawfish Wrote: I use InfoWall to view TV series, as I like the grid of thumbnails it presents. However, it indicates the selected item in a very subtle way, by changing the icon text from a faint gray to a slightly brighter gray. Is there any way to make the selected item pop out like movies do in Wall view?

Yep. Given the tight spacing of the thumbnails, that would be the way to do it.
edit
to
<animation effect="zoom" center="87,133" start="100" end="140" time="160" tween="quadratic" reversible="false">Focus</animation>

you can alter the size with the end="#" to any number you need in %
(2014-02-18, 02:57)crawfish Wrote:
(2014-02-18, 02:46)warlion Wrote:

Yep. Given the tight spacing of the thumbnails, that would be the way to do it.
I have noticed that too, but it works OK with clear cases turned on, not when they're off.
Did you remove the most played roms panel widget?
All I get is classic now.
i did it was giving me problem i had to remove temp until its fix
(2014-02-18, 03:02)warlion Wrote: edit
to

Thanks, that's helpful, but I needed to insert it at line 274 for it to have any effect. Then there were problems along the grid edges and with the New/Watched flag size and position, so I ended up inserting the following just after the OverlayVisibility0 image control at line 328; this is partly based on code I found in ViewType_Wall.xml:

Code:
<animation type="Focus" reversible="false">
    <effect type="zoom" center="auto" start="100" end="140" time="320" tween="cubic" />
</animation>
<animation effect="slide" end="0,20" time="320" reversible="false" tween="cubic" condition="Container.Row(0)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" end="0,-20" time="320" reversible="false" tween="cubic" condition="Container.Row(4)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" end="40,0" time="320" reversible="false" tween="cubic" condition="Container.Column(0)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" end="-40,0" time="320" reversible="false" tween="cubic" condition="Container.Column(3)">Conditional</animation>

Now the zoomed focused icons stay within the scroll area, and the flags zoom along with the icons. While it does what I want, please point out any mistakes or naive practice, as I've never looked at the skinning system before tonight.
(2014-02-18, 06:11)crawfish Wrote:
(2014-02-18, 03:02)warlion Wrote: edit
to

Thanks, that's helpful, but I needed to insert it at line 274 for it to have any effect. Then there were problems along the grid edges and with the New/Watched flag size and position, so I ended up inserting the following just after the OverlayVisibility0 image control at line 328; this is partly based on code I found in ViewType_Wall.xml:

Code:
<animation type="Focus" reversible="false">
    <effect type="zoom" center="auto" start="100" end="140" time="320" tween="cubic" />
</animation>
<animation effect="slide" end="0,20" time="320" reversible="false" tween="cubic" condition="Container.Row(0)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" end="0,-20" time="320" reversible="false" tween="cubic" condition="Container.Row(4)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" end="40,0" time="320" reversible="false" tween="cubic" condition="Container.Column(0)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" end="-40,0" time="320" reversible="false" tween="cubic" condition="Container.Column(3)">Conditional</animation>

Now the zoomed focused icons stay within the scroll area, and the flags zoom along with the icons. While it does what I want, please point out any mistakes or naive practice, as I've never looked at the skinning system before tonight.

ohh i see you dont using the clear cases sorry my mistake now that you point me the correct way i saw many problems in that view i will work on that thanks a lot
ok i think i fix all the types on viewtype infowall

can someone test it if is working correct
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gx0f9dcgxcmdon...onWall.xml
Warlion, just to let you know that if you select clear cases in infowall view for TV series it removes the bluray cases from the movies section. That's why you might find that most people using infowall for TV shows do not have clear cases on.
really i will look into that it will need another variable for movies thanks for pointing that error
@bolter try this this will allow to had clear cases on tvshows and BD on movies

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ftxxqxl3acieap..._cases.zip
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25