• 42(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
(2014-03-09, 07:01)planejumper Wrote:
(2014-03-07, 14:33)YOUNG13 Wrote:
(2014-03-07, 13:41)wgstarks Wrote: script.extendedinfo v 0.0.3 for Gotham

Thank you. And -1 to myself for not seeing it in the first post.

I must be missing something. The .zip download is, according to addon.xml, version 0.0.2.
If you have the same version as me, the addon.xml version states 0.0.2 but if you view the change log it states 0.0.3
(2014-03-09, 01:50)warlion Wrote: can you try install the official 4.1.9
https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox
to see if also you had the same problem

Nooo...."dependencies not met..." yet again. This time forcing a refresh on the repos isn't working.
(2014-03-09, 10:54)clipper99 Wrote:

Nooo...."dependencies not met..." yet again. This time forcing a refresh on the repos isn't working.

Do you know how to install addons manually?
I hope development continues on this version because I like the ability to switch to white and use cases. It clearly seems more resource intensive than MQ5 but worth it IMO.

P.S. I originally had to refresh my addons and install the scripts but on my 2nd htpc all I had to do was update addons and then skin installs and works perfectly. Not sure what purpose the scripts serve but the skin works great on its own.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
(2014-03-09, 01:50)warlion Wrote:
(2014-03-07, 03:56)Lockos Wrote: Hi warlion !
I know after seeing the recent changes in github that you recently did work on season landscapes.
As you will see in the next picture, they are working in the pannel but not below :
Landscape instead of poster is activated and my files are named with this convention : seasonXX-landscape.jpg. What did I do wrong ?
Another bug (highlighted in the picture) is the missing setting view logo which is only present in the music section but not for movies or tvshows.
As always, even if you see a modded skin on the picture, I tried it with the original non github version and those two bugs remain.

@Lokos i was testing so many option for the season landscape , i did a few extra changes to be compatible with the way artwork downloader name the art
can you test it to see if this work better

https://github.com/WarLion/skin.Aeon-Nox...f2e856ded1

season-all-landscape.jpg All seasons
seasonXX-landscape.jpg Seasons
season00-landscape.jpg Specials

I didn't test for season specials but all seems to work perfectly Wink

(2014-03-09, 01:50)warlion Wrote:
(2014-03-08, 06:59)Lockos Wrote: As an answer, can you take a quick look at this ? : is it possible to integrate season fanarts at episode level. I posted this thread several days ago, there have been more than 70 views and not a single answer...Season fanart at episode level

Is it possible to integrate it in ANG or at least give me a little tip or some lines to write ?

Big thanks in advance Wink

i havent find a way to do it i will keep at eye on that

Thank you very much Big Grin
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
(2014-03-09, 12:05)warlion Wrote:
(2014-03-09, 10:54)clipper99 Wrote:

OK, I'll do that and report back.

cheers
(2014-03-09, 18:10)clipper99 Wrote:
(2014-03-09, 12:05)warlion Wrote:
(2014-03-09, 10:54)clipper99 Wrote: Nooo...."dependencies not met..." yet again. This time forcing a refresh on the repos isn't working.

OK, I'll do that and report back.

cheers

Okey doke, installed manually. CPU usage is indeed down:

http://imgur.com/C6Giprq

I assume I am no longer running Nox 4.19? I'm a little confused. Smile

http://imgur.com/KZhFElg
Hi Warlion !

I found 7 new display bugs (maybe less if some of them are addon/script related and have nothing to do with Nox, you tell me).

Anyway, here's the list with one screenshot example each time :

1) Extrafanart on Big Fan view :

Thanks to your hardwork, extrafanart is working well now except on Big Fan view for movies AND TVshows. Here's an example :

2) Plot overlay :

Can you lift up a little the pannel on shelf and lanscape views (or any other view that uses the pannel) because the poster is a littl bit overlaying on the plot text. Here's an example :

3) Clearart, logo and banner not working on Big Fan at season level :

Those are actually working at tvshow level but not at season level. Here's an example :

4) Genre returned by the TV Show Next aired addon and not by the database in the pannel :

Look at the picture below. On the pannel, the genre is returned by the tv show next aired addon so i'ts written "Comedy" (in english). But my genres for this show are not "Comedy". There are on the bottom of the picture, at the center (Série/ados/comédie/fiction/romance) and in french !

Here's an example :

5) Plot not scrolling on the wall info view :

On the wall info view, the plot text isn't scrolling and stays as it is (this is an old bug from Nox 3.6 Eden version, still present today). Here's an example :

6) Random Movie button not working on the wiget (maybe addon related ?) :

When we click on/select with enter key the random movie button on this widget, it's not working. Here's an example :

7) Youtube addon not working from music info pannel view (maybe addon related ?) :

This is actually really weird. The youtube addon works very well when we click/select an album on the discography section pannel and leads us straight to youtube album videos for the particular artis, but it doesn' work when we select one of the similar artists (it just opens a popup keyboard and we have to write the name of the artist).
Here's an example :

I Know my post is quite long but I tried to gather all the remaining bugs in one post. Take your time, there is no rush but I truly think you can handle all those bugs ! Wink

Best Regards !

Lockos
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
(2014-03-09, 18:57)Lockos Wrote: 1) Extrafanart on Big Fan view :
i will look into that
(2014-03-09, 18:57)Lockos Wrote: 2) Plot overlay :
i saw that a long time ago i just forget about that i will fix that soon
(2014-03-09, 18:57)Lockos Wrote: 3) Clearart, logo and banner not working on Big Fan at season level :
thanks i didnt notice this one
(2014-03-09, 18:57)Lockos Wrote:
4) Genre returned by the TV Show Next aired addon and not by the database in the pannel :
thats something i can not fix, the show will need the language over thetvdb.com in your case french
5) Plot not scrolling on the wall info view :
thanks i will look into that
6) Random Movie button not working on the wiget (maybe addon related ?) :
mmmm i didnt even know there was a random button there lol i will look into that
7) Youtube addon not working from music info pannel view (maybe addon related ?) :
mmm thats extrange is working perfect on my end i will make some more test
@warlion : Thank you, you made me laugh with number 6 ! Rofl
Happy to tell you something useful ! Wink
Argh..sooo close to getting discart but it just isn't happening for me!

It works in another skin so I know it's nothing to do with my folder structure or files.

All I get is the blue spinning animation with no discart on it. i'm sure it's a setting somewhere but every time i change something, it seems like something else breaks on me! LOL...sooo close!

March 10 nightly
4.1.9 Gotham from here: https://github.com/WarLion/skin.Aeon-Nox-4.1.9

well yeah...why don't i get thatHuh LOL
can you show me the file structure of your movie folder
...and oh yeah, my clearart isn't displaying either. Wahhh! heh

here it is...good gosh this better be right. It does work with the !Transparency skin.

• 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25