• 47(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
(2014-03-14, 03:05)Lockos Wrote: Image

But it is not here : (And by the way, do you think we can change the genre language to have it in french or any other language ?)

Big thanks in advance to both of you ! Wink

i just add a few extra changes

about the translation thats next aired script , why dont you help the developer translate those strings
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/xbm...nguage/fr/

(2014-03-14, 05:42)woodside Wrote:
(2014-03-14, 02:13)bolter Wrote: Warlion, can you check to see if music library update is working since your last update.
I cannot update in the AN 4.1.9 skin since last update, but can in other skins. Also if I go back to the last version of AN 4.1.9 it works again.

It's not working for me either... is there anywhere else you can update from?.. I don't see where it allows you to update the music library from the settings menu either... hmmm this is interesting.

yeah that was a change i just fix it on the last git
Latest git work great thanks.
Edit: Starting this post again Big Grin

So I have a slight little problem with the time panel (highlighted in a yellow box).

Home menu:

Now Playing menu:

Problems -
1. I am unable to change the weather icon to a weather description for the home menu, e.g. sun icon to "SUNNY". Any idea how to fix this? I've tried looking but to no avail. I don't understand what the problem is as you can see it's working slightly fine in the Now Playing menu.
2. How do I fix the clashes of word? Is there a way to extend the time panel?

Cheers.
(2014-03-14, 06:14)warlion Wrote: i just add a few extra changes

about the translation thats next aired script , why dont you help the developer translate those strings
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/xbm...nguage/fr/

I really would be happy to help them ! Just didn't know how Transifex was working until you gave me this link ! Rofl

So In my case I have to only translate what is missing on TVShowNext Aired Script ? Do I have to talk with Wayne first (TVShow Next Aired Developer)

If you can answer me I'd be glad to do it if Mike or any other french people is buisy ! Wink

And by the way, I just tested last git, let me just say you're the BEST ! All is working super great now !!! Thank you soooo much ! Nox is getting better and better everyday !

Just a quick question though : why now the extrafanarts are not working the same way ? I mean now it automatically brings you up the fanart first, you have to wait three seconds and then finally it switch to extrafanarts. If you move left and then right, it brings up the first fanart again.
I think nox didn't had this behaviour until you fixed the extrafanart bug for Big Fan...

Besides, chosing between fanart or extrafanart from the settings left menu is not working anymore...
This happens for movies and Tvshows. For Seasons and episodes, extrafanarts are still working great !
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
@warlion

I have some issues I would like to fix...

1.) since a wile I have no channel OSD during a channel switch in PVR section. I know you don't change this but
I don't know who make this changes. I've check the PVR Setting and every thing is okay there...

2.) is in the PVR section to. It's in the channes list. If I type "c" the channellist appears but the focus is allways on top (position 1)
I think it should be on the current channel... I Had a look in the xml but can't find it maybe you habe an idea.

3.) InfoWall-View Album section I would like to have a changing/fading between included songs and Album-info text
Can you tell me which xml I have to change

4.) InfoWall Artist section. I tried to figured out why the artist logo is not showing but I can't maybe you have a tip for me, so I can try to fix it
Board: B85M-ITX
CPU: i3 4330
GPU: Geforce GTX 750ti
@Lockos how did you get that look with the round discs? Is that a mod?
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
(2014-03-14, 14:35)patseguin Wrote: @Lockos how did you get that look with the round discs? Is that a mod?

thats no mod... it is all in the settings...

Board: B85M-ITX
CPU: i3 4330
GPU: Geforce GTX 750ti
(2014-03-14, 09:54)noonzascript Wrote: Edit: Starting this post again Big Grin

So I have a slight little problem with the time panel (highlighted in a yellow box).

Problems -
1. I am unable to change the weather icon to a weather description for the home menu, e.g. sun icon to "SUNNY". Any idea how to fix this? I've tried looking but to no avail. I don't understand what the problem is as you can see it's working slightly fine in the Now Playing menu.

Cheers.

i just add a setting to change the img to txt condition and fix the width for musicvisualitation

Quote:Just a quick question though : why now the extrafanarts are not working the same way ? I mean now it automatically brings you up the fanart first, you have to wait three seconds and then finally it switch to extrafanarts. If you move left and then right, it brings up the first fanart again.
I think nox didn't had this behaviour until you fixed the extrafanart bug for Big Fan...

Besides, chosing between fanart or extrafanart from the settings left menu is not working anymore...
This happens for movies and Tvshows. For Seasons and episodes, extrafanarts are still working great !

Unfortunately still not working, tried it just now Big Grin (in the last 5 minutes after your last git edits, tests done in the movie section) :

1) Extrafanart is much longer than before (around 3-4 seconds while two days ago it was shorter and just perfect) and automatically shows first extrafanart everytime you come back on the movie (it is not the same random display like two days ago).

2) Chosing between fanart or extrafanart has no effect anymore (everytime it shows extrafanarts, don't know what you changed recently to come to that results, it's really weird)

If you could come back to those results it would be awesome ! (If you want, I can send you the 12.0.2014 or 13.03.2014 git version 1080i folder which was still working regarding those two bugs)
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
(2014-03-14, 21:42)Lockos Wrote:
Quote:Just a quick question though : why now the extrafanarts are not working the same way ? I mean now it automatically brings you up the fanart first, you have to wait three seconds and then finally it switch to extrafanarts. If you move left and then right, it brings up the first fanart again.

Unfortunately still not working, tried it just now Big Grin (in the last 5 minutes after your last git edits, tests done in the movie section) :

1) Extrafanart is much longer than before (around 3-4 seconds while two days ago it was shorter and just perfect) and automatically shows first extrafanart everytime you come back on the movie (it is not the same random display like two days ago).

2) Chosing between fanart or extrafanart has no effect anymore (everytime it shows extrafanarts, don't know what you changed recently to come to that results, it's really weird)

If you could come back to those results it would be awesome ! (If you want, I can send you the 12.0.2014 or 13.03.2014 git version 1080i folder which was still working regarding those two bugs)
can you try the last change i just did
I ran several tests, changed a lot of activation options, views, features and I must say that now, everything is working amazingly great and looks perfect.
Big thanks to you for being so reactive !

Nox became a real treat for the eyes and is Gotham ready to mine, so well done dude Wink (the only thing I didn't checked is PVR but I will let the other users bother you with this Wink )
Ok sorry one little omission (I feel like a dick now -_-) : regarding the Youtube bug :

-->For actors : works
-->For albums (discography) and similar artists from the extended info pannel when you press I without playing any song : works
-->For albums (discography) in the music visualization view (when a song is played,then press TAB) from the same extended info pannel : works
-->For similar artists in the music visualization view (when a song is played,then press TAB) from the same extended info pannel : doesn't work (popup keyboard) Test it you'll see !

And it would be the last remaining Big Grin
(2014-03-14, 20:41)warlion Wrote: i just add a setting to change the img to txt condition and fix the width for musicvisualitation

Works great! Thanks a lot.

There is however only one problem. Your new time panel furniture setting also applies to the top menu for whatever window/menu you're in. Not really a problem but I thought I'd just let you know. (unless that is how you intended it to be).

Cheers again.

Edit:
1. Is there any way to remove the weather completely from the now playing menu?
(2014-03-14, 20:41)warlion Wrote:
(2014-03-14, 09:54)noonzascript Wrote: Edit: Starting this post again Big Grin

Problems -

Cheers.

i just add a setting to change the img to txt condition and fix the width for musicvisualitation

I cannot find this setting for the life of me. How exactly do I get to it?

[EDIT] Nevermind... found it.
(2014-03-13, 16:01)woodside Wrote:
(2014-03-12, 18:14)woodside Wrote: Image

After clicking on a recently added album from the home menu, after this widget pops up and you click "Play" it is unresponsive and generates this error in the log.

08:53:17 T:584 ERROR: MP3Codec: Unable to open file musicdb://songs/9854.mp3?albumid=690
08:53:17 T:584 ERROR: CAudioDecoder: Unable to Init Codec while loading file musicdb://songs/9854.mp3?albumid=690
08:53:17 T:584 WARNING: PAPlayer::QueueNextFileEx - Failed to create the decoder

It only happens from this widget. The album will play from the library or anywhere else so it's not a problem with the music file. In all the other widgets in which you click play from like recently added tv shows or recently added movies it works with no problems. It is only this widget when you click play for an album that it fails Can you tell me what file and line number this panel widget is in so I can check the button click action for it?... thanks.

anyone?

Bump
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25