• 26(current)
Release Xbox One Skin
Toyota i normal just copy the settings,pins, xbox store,xbox music,xbox video,live tv,games,pictures tiles from the custom home app xml to the includes home xml.

With the previous skin this worked like a charm
Downloading the update now [THUMBS UP SIGN]

Another quick suggestion - is it possible that we may eventually be able to change the tiles on home screen? Like I'd rather have a games tile and a hulu or Netflix tile than the upload studio and ie… make sense?

(2014-03-23, 16:05)grote345 Wrote: Lets say in want to pin the settings tile to the pin section on the homescreen and I use the cobalt color scheme

The tile is not the cobalt color but it is black is it possible to make a solution for this ?
It would be nice if for example the real pins can Combine with just the normal favorites pins

see my screen shott

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=d733f7ec3...sxu4FnAOWg

This would also be nice. Have the default pins and then be able to just add to it instead of showing only one or the other.
I am uploading the latest update to mediafire now and it should be online in about half hour or so.
In this update it has some small fixes, changed icons in the games & apps section, changed notification tile(top left of dashboard), edited most of the colours a little bit so they are softer and nicer to look at, also i have fixed the pins tile - so if you pin something that is an icon then it will have a background instead of a blank background.

And as for the pins section ADHDMedia i might look in to adding something like this in to the next update.
Also i will be adding an option to have a row of custom tiles at the bottom of the dashboard.
How about a row off latest activity well and that could just the xboxvideo tile or music or even the latest music an video you have played or game.

Its just an idea I don't now if it is even possible to do that .

Looking forward to the new update Smile
(2014-03-23, 19:05)toyota12303 Wrote: I am uploading the latest update to mediafire now and it should be online in about half hour or so.
In this update it has some small fixes, changed icons in the games & apps section, changed notification tile(top left of dashboard), edited most of the colours a little bit so they are softer and nicer to look at, also i have fixed the pins tile - so if you pin something that is an icon then it will have a background instead of a blank background.

And as for the pins section ADHDMedia i might look in to adding something like this in to the next update.
Also i will be adding an option to have a row of custom tiles at the bottom of the dashboard.

So are we just downloading the update, or do we download the entire skin package again?
The links on the first page have just been updated!
You will need to download the Skin again and then download the fix (below the skin download link).

This little update includes changed icons in the games & apps section, changed notification tile(top left of dashboard), edited most of the colours a little bit so they are softer and nicer to look at, also i have fixed the pins tile - so if you pin something that is an icon then it will have a background instead of a blank background. Also there are some new options in the custom skin settings section that will enable 2 useful tiles instead of the upload studio ect. (See image below)
I have only added these two options for now because at the moment i am working on making the bottom tiles show your most recent activity.

And grote345 yeah that should be possible but it may take a while. I will try to make the activity section show your 4 most recent items that you have clicked on. This could be a video app, movie or game ect.

Here is how the dashboard looks with the new tiles enabled and softer colours :

Downloading the new update now Smile
Just uploaded another little update that changes the dashboard spacing and animations a little.

You can get it from here :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/rrhy88...pdate6.zip
lol I'm confused! Do I need to redownload the skin from the first post and then these new updates? Or just the updates…?

Also… my gamertag tile on my home screen says I have 23 friends online and 4 messages too… and the gamertag screen shows what I assume to be all of your friends. Is it supposed to be that way?
You just extract the update to the skins 720p folder.
The download link for the update is located below the skin download link (highlighted in red)
Awesome, thanks. And then toggle the setting to take you through set up again, and we're good to go?
And yeah the friends section is not completed yet, in the next update you can add your own xbox live friends by typing in their gamertag. And on the dashboard it just says a random number for now as i don't think that there is any way to actually find out how many friends are online from XBMC..
But once the friends section is completed then it will list the amount of friends you have added on the dashboard.
Gotcha [THUMBS UP SIGN]
Yeah just run the setup and it should hopefully all be working fine!
Awesome. Again, love the skin.
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox One Skin25