• 223(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
Try new git "donordownload logs"

activate donor then send me the log
thanks
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
ok hope i did this right, same thing again.

i downloaded your latest git, but where do i find "donordownload logs"? here is the xbmc log

http://pastebin.com/JHKEx4G3

i deleted everything and started over, but no matter what even when renaming the zip and removing -master it creates it in addons folder with -master on the end.
(2014-04-04, 23:16)frieten Wrote: ok hope i did this right, same thing again.

i downloaded your latest git, but where do i find "donordownload logs"? here is the xbmc log

i deleted everything and started over, but no matter what even when renaming the zip and removing -master it creates it in addons folder with -master on the end.

you need to download the git labeld "donordownload" it's the newest one...

@zensbert? logs?
@zerojay? logs?
(2014-04-04, 23:16)Lunatixz Wrote:

@zensbert? logs?

ok sorry missed it, will go grab that now.

im fairly sure i have that, anyway will try again and post another log.
(2014-04-04, 23:18)frieten Wrote:
(2014-04-04, 23:16)Lunatixz Wrote:

@zensbert? logs?

ok sorry missed it, will go grab that now.

im fairly sure i have that, anyway will try again and post another log.

you don't! log would have entries I just added if you did!

don't forget to restart xbmc after manually installing addons!

unfortunately you only got me for another ten minutes then my weekend start Wink
I'll be back sunday! I was hoping to fix this before then..
ok give me a few seconds lets see if we can get this done in 10 lol
With the newer version, I was able to get the donor features enabled, however adding USTVNow just never completes. I'll post a log as soon as I can.
i think im just a moron Sad i can't even figure out how to download the latest git labeld "donordownload" lol
Just get latest.
yeah i have, guess i'll just forget about it until luna is back. if only we all had weekends off lol i gotta work tonight. bah
Code:
script.pseudotv.live-donordownload: Donor Enabled? = false

before I track down bugs that may not exist can you double check that you actually have enable donor features in settings?
you should have it selected and enabled, then a more settings are shown user:password!
it should be left checked at all times

because log shows you don't!
(2014-04-04, 23:41)Lunatixz Wrote:
Code:

before I track down bugs that may not exist can you double check that you actually have enable donor features in settings?
you should have it selected and enabled, then a more settings are shown user:password!

yeah well, maybe thats the problem? you have to click on Enable Donor features to even put in user:pass. so yes it is enabled

i just went and rechecked.

ok well i clicked it on and off a few times (the enable button) and then activate and it activated this time. new log: as it is doing the same as zerojay now and ustvnow stuck (it gets stuck on 15%, have to forceclose XBMC)

http://pastebin.com/YnUmQhGu

atleast now it shows as enabled donor Smile progress!
(2014-04-04, 23:44)frieten Wrote:
Code:

yeah well, maybe thats the problem? you have to click on Enable Donor features to even put in user:pass. so yes it is enabled

okay for some reason its not reading the settings... I will need to track down the reason why... should be easy enough to fix.. just need to figure out why...
thanks for the logs... I''ll look into it..
(2014-04-04, 23:45)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-04-04, 23:44)frieten Wrote:
Code:

okay for some reason its not reading the settings... I will need to track down the reason why... should be easy enough to fix.. just need to figure out why...

no worries i just edited my post with log, i just toggled it on and off and it worked. it was 10000% ON when i sent that log when it said OFF.

so currently only problem is not tuning ustvnow.

will leave you be now, go enjoy your weekend Smile
(2014-04-04, 23:51)frieten Wrote:
(2014-04-04, 23:45)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-04-04, 23:44)frieten Wrote: yeah well, maybe thats the problem? you have to click on Enable Donor features to even put in user:pass. so yes it is enabled

no worries i just edited my post with log, i just toggled it on and off and it worked. it was 10000% ON when i sent that log when it said OFF.

so currently only problem is not tuning ustvnow.

will leave you be now, go enjoy your weekend Smile

Logs? USTVNOW works fine for me both manually and autotuned!!
  • 223(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45