• 101(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
(2014-04-15, 20:19)warlion Wrote:
(2014-04-15, 16:59)LEDFan Wrote: Warlion,

1- MOVIES: Movie Live DVD case option:
When I'm browsing Music in Showcase View, I have set the parameters to show Live CD case and it's working well.
When I'm browsing Movies in Showcase View, I have set the parameters to show Live DVD case and it's only working when I'm on Movie sets. For all other movies, it doesn't show a Live DVD case in the background.

Music Artist Showcase View on an artist (We see the Live CD case in the fanart background):
Movie Showcase View on Movie Sets (We see the Live DVD case in the fanart background):
Movie Showcase View on a regular movie (We don't see the Live DVD case in the fanart background):
Is this a bug or working as intended?

2- MUSIC: Clear CD Case on Music widget:

As mikebzh44 also answered in another post, we don't need the case to open in the widget. But, could we at least get the clear CD Case? We have the option of DVD cases for the movies and cases for TV Show, we could also have the cases for the music widget no? This is what I actually have in my music widget (only the box):

We have it in the Movies widget:
We have it in the TV Shows widget:
We don't have it in the Music widget:
You never answered on this one. Please, would it be possible to add this?

the live dvd for movies is the way it work to show only for sets
my bad i already made the changes for cases on music widget but i guess i miss the images , if you like to solve it go to media/thumbs/boxes/ and copy cd_box_back.png and cd_box_front.png to media/thumbs/
that will bring the case for the music widget

1- OK I did not know it was working that way. That's why I was asking.
2- Great, got it working with Clear CD Case now.

Thanks for your answers warlion. Great work as usual. Smile

(2014-04-15, 21:01)Eisi2005 Wrote:
(2014-04-15, 22:22)warlion Wrote: 3. is there any chance to get the animation only for moviesets without to have enable open case and show cd art enabled for normal movies ? I personaly dont like the rolling disc from the right side, but this is only my opinion.

3.- thats actually a great idea , anyone disagree with this point?

No problem for me (I'm not sure I understand it right though) but only if we still have the option to use Open Case and CD art for regular movies.
(2014-04-15, 22:39)LEDFan Wrote: No problem for me (I'm not sure I understand it right though) but only if we still have the option to use Open Case and CD art for regular movies.

what it mean is you need to had open case and show cdart enable to open the boxset doing this will allow to open the boxset independent of the other settings
Got home and installed the same 4.1 9.8 zip that I always used and selected random movies. Black screen. This always used to work so I don't know why I'd need to download a git version. Should I post the xbmc log or xbmc.old?
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
(2014-04-15, 22:57)warlion Wrote:
(2014-04-15, 22:39)LEDFan Wrote: No problem for me (I'm not sure I understand it right though) but only if we still have the option to use Open Case and CD art for regular movies.

what it mean is you need to had open case and show cdart enable to open the boxset doing this will allow to open the boxset independent of the other settings
Ok thanks for the explanation. Got it right this time. Smile
(2014-04-15, 20:33)warlion Wrote:
(2014-04-15, 09:26)pierre8991 Wrote: Warlion, thank's to take care of my question, but can you explain a little bit more when you said

"if you like the thumb better remove the clearlogo for the movie inside"

I allready selected thumb in the "apparence setup"

This appears only on the sagas view !

(2014-04-15, 20:21)patseguin Wrote: I'll download the GIT version first and if it does the same thing, I'll upload a log. I can't figure out why it used to work in 4.1.9.8 and now it doesn't with the sane exact file. Weird...

what change had you made since then , a mod?, script, anything that you can tell me to try to figure it out

I haven't changed a thing. In fact this is a clean OE install and I'm using 4.1.9.8. It always worked before with this OE build. Can't figure it out!
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
1- Transparency color in Widgets?

Is it possible to change the transparency in the Widgets? I have the color picker addon installed and I was able to change the transparency in Music, Movies and TV Shows Showcase views but I can't find a setting to achieve this for the Widgets. Is there any settings or can it be done or it's not possible?

2- Rating for music:

How can we rate the music? Is there a place within the skin we can rate an album or songs OR does that has to come from the files (in this case MP3 tags) or can it be done within the NFO files? I've tried changing the album.NFO file from

Code:
<rating>-1</rating>

to

Code:
<rating>5</rating>

I did a refresh on the album (I'm using local info only) but that did not change anything. I still see the five empty stars. Am I missing something?
(2014-04-15, 23:06)LEDFan Wrote: 1- Transparency color in Widgets?

Is it possible to change the transparency in the Widgets? I have the color picker addon installed and I was able to change the transparency in Music, Movies and TV Shows Showcase views but I can't find a setting to achieve this for the Widgets. Is there any settings or can it be done or it's not possible?

2- Rating for music:

How can we rate the music? Is there a place within the skin we can rate an album or songs OR does that has to come from the files (in this case MP3 tags) or can it be done within the NFO files? I've tried changing the album.NFO file from

1.- i will see the code to see if i can implement that option
2.- to be honest , i don't had a clue

(2014-04-15, 23:02)patseguin Wrote: I haven't changed a thing. In fact this is a clean OE install and I'm using 4.1.9.8. It always worked before with this OE build. Can't figure it out!

what xbmc version are you using ?

a log will be helpful
Downloaded the git version and still black on all my media. Strangely, tv shows is black and every couple of minutes seems to be showing x files or 24 (I have 100 TV shows). The movies show just black. This never happened even with the posted 4.1.9.8 version. How do I enable deugging again so it doesn't display garbage on screen?

And to answer you it's openelec beta 5 which is XBMC beta 3.
I turned on debugging and went to all my media menus and entered a few and scrolled around and then uploaded the log.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=174362
anyone using openELEC with this problem?

the only problem that i see in your log is this one
17:27:19 T:140385267693440 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting ActivateWindow(Videos,MovieTitles,return)
17:27:19 T:140385267693440 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(ActivateWindow(Videos,MovieTitles,return)) failed

but it dont give me error on the skin do you use a custom type for that button?
I use smart playlists for movies and 3d movies. The the thing I can't stress enough is that this used to work. It is driving me nuts. I installed MQ5 and it shows fanart.

I'd add that I'm not using a custom entry for TV shows and it won't show fanart either.
Given the overload of problems and request for features in this forum, this is my last request or this skin will never be finished. Can you add an option to enable the default panel in music visualization to behave like the extended info widget? I want to hide the default panel by pressing back during the slideshow.

By this, I mean the extended info widget can be brought up by hitting enter and removed by pressing back. The default panel, however, can be turned on but cannot be hidden by pressing back. The panel remains on all the time. The only information I care about is the upcoming track list/playlist provided in the default panel. I don't need to navigate through all of the crap in the extended info widget just to get to the playlist tracks.

Thanks again for all your effort on this skin and feel free to say no to more of these requests. The feature set is already rich as it gets.
I am using OpenELEC and I do not have this issue at all.
(2014-04-16, 00:20)patseguin Wrote: I use smart playlists for movies and 3d movies. The the thing I can't stress enough is that this used to work. It is driving me nuts. I installed MQ5 and it shows fanart.

I'd add that I'm not using a custom entry for TV shows and it won't show fanart either.

can you backup your guisettings.xml and delete it to see if your problem is a setting or the skin

(2014-04-16, 00:34)shedrock Wrote: I am using OpenELEC and I do not have this issue at all.
Thanks
I looked in the Database folder on my other OpenElec machine and saw a bunch more files than were on my living room machine. They were mostly .db files but I copied everything in there onto the cleanly installed OE in my living room and now I get fanart in all my menu items. It must have something to do with my SQL database and certain files bring local somehow. I don't know what it was but after copying everything and rebooting, I now have fanart in movies, 3d movies, and TV shows.
  • 101(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25