• 251(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-04-30, 14:38)acelove Wrote: Hey Luna. I was messing about with backdrops for my own XBMC client kinda making it look cohesive.

If you want to use the images, feel free.

Is this from a skin you created for Ptvl?
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
::Update::

Going to be pushing an update soon, there is a lot of changes... So some extra steps need to be taken when upgrading!

1. Make sure you clean install by deleting (not uninstalling) your addon folder (addon\script.pseudotv.live).
2. After installing you will need to open settings and click (default) to reset all settings... (This is a must)!
3. Remember to reconfigure settings and reactivate donor settings.

Thanks
(2014-04-30, 14:49)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-04-30, 14:38)acelove Wrote: Hey Luna. I was messing about with backdrops for my own XBMC client kinda making it look cohesive.

I wish I was that talented Big Grin It's just a backdrop for XBMC's main menu if wanted to add PSTV to the main section.
(2014-04-30, 20:30)acelove Wrote:
(2014-04-30, 14:49)Lunatixz Wrote:

I wish I was that talented Big Grin It's just a backdrop for XBMC's main menu if wanted to add PSTV to the main section.

I will use it for a promo shot Smile Can I get a png of just the blue squares, I will make a skin with it...
::Update::

Aurora and Concast Skins temporarily removed

V.0.3.8

So some extra steps need to be taken when upgrading!

1. Make sure you clean install by deleting (not uninstalling) your addon folder (addon\script.pseudotv.live).
2. After installing you will need to open settings and click (default) to reset all settings... (This is a must)!

Thanks
(2014-04-30, 23:37)Lunatixz Wrote: ::Update::

V.0.3.8

Thanks

When trying to install, get an error saying the addon does not have the correct structure

*edit* if i rename the zip to "script.pseudotv.live.zip" incorrect structure. A fresh download that has not been renamed says that i do not meet dependencies. Running openelec beta 7, XBMCGotham RC1
(2014-05-01, 00:08)Dec64 Wrote:

V.0.3.8

Thanks

When trying to install, get an error saying the addon does not have the correct structure

*edit* if i rename the zip to "script.pseudotv.live.zip" incorrect structure. A fresh download that has not been renamed says that i do not meet dependencies. Running openelec beta 7, XBMCGotham RC1

Fixed

V.0.3.8

Thanks
The unicode issue fixed with the last update

Thanks Lunatixz
(2014-05-01, 00:14)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-05-01, 00:08)Dec64 Wrote:

V.0.3.8

Thanks

Your not installing as per instructions in post 1

I was/am. I update/install to the latest version often. I just unpacked and transferred it over directly to the addons folder and its fine.
(2014-05-01, 00:24)tromy Wrote:

V.0.3.8

Thanks

Thanks Lunatixz

Nope, You mentioned a problem... but I didn't see a log!!
(2014-05-01, 00:25)Dec64 Wrote:
(2014-05-01, 00:14)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-05-01, 00:08)Dec64 Wrote: When trying to install, get an error saying the addon does not have the correct structure

Your not installing as per instructions in post 1

I was/am. I update/install to the latest version often. I just unpacked and transferred it over directly to the addons folder and its fine.

Problem fixed, beta (common.cache, and simple.downloader) not in the official repo
re download and try again
(2014-05-01, 00:25)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-05-01, 00:24)tromy Wrote:

V.0.3.8

Thanks

Thanks Lunatixz

I doubled checked the major issue (freezes,black screen...) gone
One minor issue:The titles of the episodes of tv shows can't be displayed at tv overlay+epg window(because of the unicode...)

p.s. I've posted a log in my previous post,you mean you didn't have time to see it?
(2014-05-01, 01:11)tromy Wrote:
(2014-05-01, 00:25)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-05-01, 00:24)tromy Wrote: The unicode issue fixed with the last update

Thanks Lunatixz

I doubled checked the major issue (freezes,black screen...) gone
One minor issue:The titles of the episodes of tv shows can't be displayed at tv overlay+epg window(because of the unicode...)

p.s. I've posted a log in my previous post,you mean you didn't have time to see it?

I didn't see a log send me link again
instead of the names of the show, in the EPG it shows SMB:
http://1drv.ms/1pQCbtS
(2014-05-01, 04:31)mrpcpro Wrote: instead of the names of the show, in the EPG it shows SMB:
http://1drv.ms/1pQCbtS

Need details, what chtype? Log? Can I see the m3u for that channel?
  • 251(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45