• 122(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
What will be the smoothest transition for me from 12.3 to 13.0? Im using Aeon Nox now on 12.3, and i have customized ALOT.. I have 850 movies which many have been renamed to my needs.

Will everything be gone if i go over to 13.0 and 4.1.9.9?
HTPC: AMD Ryzen 9 7900 | AMD Radeon RX 7600 XT | 32GB DDR5 6000 | 2x WD Black SN770 1TB + 182TB HDD.
TV/Audio: LG OLED CX 77 | Yamaha RX-A3070 | 5.1.2 Atmos Speaker Setup

Software:
Kodi: v21.0 Omega | Skin: Madnox.Redux v21.00.11 | OS: Windows 11 Home
I'd like to share a small mod contributed by woodside. For those that want a simple track list to go with artist slideshow, I suggest adding this modified copy of musicvisualization.xml. I asked him to improve the readability of the text slightly, but I think it works fine for the most part:

The download link can be found here:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1698579
Is there a way to make the movie info wall view flat = no popup over hover? This is new. It makes it hard to focus. This is also the only view that won't let me remove the dimmer. All the covers are dark except when hovered over. Otherwise, the best skin on xbmc. Easy to customize, and looks clean. Great job!
Hi guys, for some reason I can't choose a favorite for the icon panel. When I pick favorite it just puts the word favorite but doesn't let me chose one of my favorites to add there. Any ideas as to what might be causing this?

Thanks,
Angel
(2014-05-05, 00:55)Warner306 Wrote: I'd like to share a small mod contributed by woodside. For those that want a simple track list to go with artist slideshow, I suggest adding this modified copy of musicvisualization.xml. I asked him to improve the readability of the text slightly, but I think it works fine for the most part:

The download link can be found here:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1698579

Nice. If you use 'dim' (or whatever its called) you can read it better
For me the version 5 of Aeon Nox isn't floating my boat... Then I stumbled across this version for Gotham based on the old skin... liking the sound of it, but I can't download it... when I follow the link I get this error:
Error (509)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

Any mirrors?
Thanks,
John
(2014-05-05, 13:52)haverer2 Wrote: For me the version 5 of Aeon Nox isn't floating my boat... Then I stumbled across this version for Gotham based on the old skin... liking the sound of it, but I can't download it... when I follow the link I get this error:
Error (509)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

Any mirrors?
Thanks,
John

yes

(2014-04-26, 16:57)patseguin Wrote: Here is the 4.1.9.9 file I managed to download from Warlion's Dropbox. Warlion, if you wish me to stop hosting this, let me know.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5StnOY...sp=sharing

FWIW by screen went blank when I installed it and I had to hard reboot my machine which brought it back to 4.1.9.8 so any support should be given by Warlion. I don't take any responsibility for anything that happens. This is the exact file he provided though.
Thanks very much for the like :-) appreciated :-)

(2014-05-05, 14:52)toineb Wrote:
(2014-05-05, 13:52)haverer2 Wrote: For me the version 5 of Aeon Nox isn't floating my boat... Then I stumbled across this version for Gotham based on the old skin... liking the sound of it, but I can't download it... when I follow the link I get this error:
Error (509)

Any mirrors?
Thanks,
John

yes

(2014-04-26, 16:57)patseguin Wrote: Here is the 4.1.9.9 file I managed to download from Warlion's Dropbox. Warlion, if you wish me to stop hosting this, let me know.

FWIW by screen went blank when I installed it and I had to hard reboot my machine which brought it back to 4.1.9.8 so any support should be given by Warlion. I don't take any responsibility for anything that happens. This is the exact file he provided though.
(2014-05-05, 16:01)haverer2 Wrote: Thanks very much for the like :-) appreciated :-)

(2014-05-05, 14:52)toineb Wrote:
Error (509)

Any mirrors?
Thanks,
John

yes

Couldnt get that to work. Says that unable to install addon...

Problem with version or with this file?
Extract to the addon folder and refresh in xbmc
(2014-04-19, 17:33)jburgess Wrote: Is it possible to turn lyrics off? I have set Lyrics add-on to none in the skin yet they still pop up when music starts. I also tried removing the add-on but it says it is required by the skin and unable to be removed or disabled.

I just started testing this version 4.1.9, and also have the same problem, the lyrics keeps showing up all the time. Anyway to get rid of them?

Thanks!!
(2014-05-05, 18:59)MaxCore Wrote: Extract to the addon folder and refresh in xbmc

Worked, nice, thanks!
I'd like to have the bannerwall for tv shows (as in 4.0.9). The option seems not there in 4.1.9.9. Has it been removed?
ASUS Chromebox (celeron), Openelec 5.0.8, Aeon Shednox
Panasonic GT60, Cambridge Audio TV2
Synology 411j
(2014-05-05, 19:02)Alexbenthem Wrote:
(2014-04-19, 17:33)jburgess Wrote: Is it possible to turn lyrics off? I have set Lyrics add-on to none in the skin yet they still pop up when music starts. I also tried removing the add-on but it says it is required by the skin and unable to be removed or disabled.

I just started testing this version 4.1.9, and also have the same problem, the lyrics keeps showing up all the time. Anyway to get rid of them?

Thanks!!

I believe in the settings for the lyrics addon there is an option to run as a service. You have to scroll down to see it. Check that it is set to no and reboot xbmc.
Hello and thanks for the Skin

With frodo the albuminfo was always displayed
How can i do that with gotham?
  • 122(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25