• 136(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
Well, actually it's a guide in French: http://passion-xbmc.org/xbmc-passion-le-...#msg189521

They talk about what I was saying at point # 9.3
(2014-05-10, 08:55)LEDFan Wrote: Well, actually it's a guide in French: http://passion-xbmc.org/xbmc-passion-le-...#msg189521

thank you..might be being daft but where is the actual guide haha
so does anyone know how I can add the now playing option back to the contextual menu?
i have a little problem. i hope somebody can help me.
since i switched to gotham stable I'm not able to properly install extended info script. Whatever version, I tried serveral.
when i install it using "install from zip file" the folder in the addon directory is being created but I don't get any feedback that it was installed properly or that it failed. just nothing happens. and in the skin settings under "help" it is still indicated that I'm missing the script. I also don't have the option to enable backend mode in the gerneral skin settings.

anybody an idea what could be the problem here?
(2014-05-10, 09:51)xxFRESHxx Wrote: i have a little problem. i hope somebody can help me.
since i switched to gotham stable I'm not able to properly install extended info script. Whatever version, I tried serveral.
when i install it using "install from zip file" the folder in the addon directory is being created but I don't get any feedback that it was installed properly or that it failed. just nothing happens. and in the skin settings under "help" it is still indicated that I'm missing the script. I also don't have the option to enable backend mode in the gerneral skin settings.

anybody an idea what could be the problem here?

Have you tried installing it manually? Extract the files from the zip and manually add it to the add on directory
yes, i have. doesn't make a difference.
it seems like the script is not recognised or ignored for some reason.
I now run 4.1.9.6, what will change if I upgrade to 4.1.9.9? It runs pretty Smith, just updated to gotham final so considered updating the skin as Well to get everything updated
(2014-05-10, 06:33)diogo6 Wrote: @elnino-1900 Alright, it seems I had installed an older version of the random movies script. I now installed the "preEden" version and it seems to be fine... so that's good!
Now, with the Posters view problem at the TV Show level. How many clicks/pages do you need to get to a specific episode from the main menu? I imagine it being three for you, that being:

MAIN MENU > TV Shows > Game of Thrones > specific season > specific episode

right?

I ask because for me it's

MAIN MENU > TV Shows > Game of Thrones > specific episode

I have clicked gone to the "season level" page, pulled up the list of viewtypes, scrolled down and clicked on the little gears icon. Once i click on it shows many other views that I'm not seeing at this specific "season level" menu. But none of them are marked as blocked or anything like it. If I click on one, Posters for example, then it clearly marks it with a big red X, which is the opposite of what I want. Thoughts?

Thanks again.

@all anyone else having extendedinfo addon fail on startup?

maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but I think you want to change the flatten tv shows option

settings>video>library>flatten tv shows change to never or whatever you prefer.

its not a skin option its a general xbmc setting.

sorry if I dont understand what you were asking.
this skin is way better than aeon nox 5. You have a lot of customization and it's very nice only problem i have is that when i update an episode from un-watched to watched insted from having the circle icon next to the episode turn to a tick it shows an icon which is both circle and a tick together any fixes ??
I can't seem to be able to install 4.1.9.9 i had 4.1.9.8 but i cant install 9.9 any ideas ?? I have gotham final..
(2014-05-10, 09:26)andrewf Wrote:
(2014-05-10, 08:55)LEDFan Wrote: Well, actually it's a guide in French: http://passion-xbmc.org/xbmc-passion-le-...#msg189521

thank you..might be being daft but where is the actual guide haha

Well, it's at the bottom of the first post but I think you might not see it if you're not a registered member there. That's probably why.
(2014-05-03, 01:19)RockDawg Wrote: This is probably a stupid question with an obvious answer, but I can't figure it out. If I queue up some movies via "Queue Item" in the context menu, where do I go to play the playlist. I could have sworn there used to be a "Now Playing" or something in the context menu, but not anymore.

Anybody have any idea on this?
(2014-05-10, 06:33)toineb Wrote:
(2014-05-10, 05:48)LEDFan Wrote: You don't understand toineb. I mean the other movie sets besides the one I'm currently positionned on.. If you look at my picture, I'm not talking about the Happy Feet movie set for all other movie sets around that one. Look at the first picture in my last post, you can see the cases for the other movie sets...

Hello LED, sorry for the misunderstanding, you can't have both for moviesets... You either have to have a DVD/BLURAY case or a folder that opens for moviesets you can't have both it is one or the other - you choose one or the other with the no case for movieset option

If you select DVD/Bluray case for moviesets - you get the below instead of the opening folder (instead of discs being in the folder, they roll in from the right of the screen into the Bluray/dvd case)

if you look at your screenshot for your individual movies you can set the case you want

(2014-05-10, 05:22)LEDFan Wrote: Now, how can you have the DVD/Blu-Ray case showing up?

Here are my settings:

Chiosir Un Style

Boitier Crystal
Boitiere BD/DVD
Colore

You just click on the one you want

How can I enable this feature with 'NO COVERFLOW' option selected? If it is selected, it does not work for me.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
How do I enable the rolling disc once I press info and/or pause playback?
Make sure u have discart within ur movie folder then open up the settings page whilst playing a video and enable discart on info screen option
  • 136(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25