• 158(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
Is it possible to add more slots to the Smart Playlist Manager to be able to have custom backgrounds based of more than just 6 smart playlists?
(2014-05-24, 15:13)vicmanpergar Wrote:
(2014-05-24, 13:38)cd492 Wrote:
(2014-05-23, 09:44)Warner306 Wrote: Yes, there is a menu related to widgets in the menu customizer. Go the category with the custom widget, hit enter and choose the selection related to widgets (next to the Smart Playlist Manager). From there, you can set the widgets to update on a timer or whenever you access the home screen.

You need to enable Backend Mode in skin settings and install the extended info script. There is also a script related to movie sets. I'm not sure if that is necessary. I'm also not sure if you have to re-scrape your movies or run the artwork downloader after these scripts are in place, but those are the prerequisites to make that animation work. Make sure you have all of the necessary scripts installed by checking the section related to scripts in skin settings; they are the ones in green.

same problem here I just get the open empty box. could be the problem that my set has more than 3 movies?

Com'on guys, the topic is answered. Either u didn't activate backend mode, or u don't have extended info script (or have a wrong version).

Com'on vicmanpergar of course backend mode is activated and the latest extended info script is installed...

Quote:...or you don't actually have any discart downloaded because artwork downloader is not configured correctly.

I'm back on Nox after being on MQ 5 for a while. Both offer features that I like. Anyone else alternate between the two?
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
No, Aeon Nox 4 IS xbmc for me.
CoreElec on a tn95 (s905x). Onkyo NR-656. Canton Movie CD-1000. LG 55B6V.

If it ain't broke: break it, fix it, repeat
(2014-05-24, 10:03)BugRaider84 Wrote: Image

That looks great by the way, what are your colour settings? I tried choosing white, but all it seems to do is flash a white screen in transitions, and dim the text so it's close to impossible to read Big Grin Doesn't seem right Wink
(2014-05-25, 11:28)simonk83 Wrote: That looks great by the way, what are your colour settings? I tried choosing white, but all it seems to do is flash a white screen in transitions, and dim the text so it's close to impossible to read Big Grin Doesn't seem right Wink

First you'll have to choose Theme - white and wait for the changes after that just choose white for colors as well and voila ;-)

The white theme has still some problems though. i.e. the coloured IMBd Rating logo is just b/w as well as some others but if you don't know that you won't even recognize it
But the problems I got with the 4.1.9.9 I posted earlier (where you got my pics from) are not unique to the white skin.
(2014-05-25, 12:14)BugRaider84 Wrote:
(2014-05-25, 11:28)simonk83 Wrote: That looks great by the way, what are your colour settings? I tried choosing white, but all it seems to do is flash a white screen in transitions, and dim the text so it's close to impossible to read Big Grin Doesn't seem right Wink

First you'll have to choose Theme - white and wait for the changes after that just choose white for colors as well and voila ;-)

The white theme has still some problems though. i.e. the coloured IMBd Rating logo is just b/w as well as some others but if you don't know that you won't even recognize it
But the problems I got with the 4.1.9.9 I posted earlier (where you got my pics from) are not unique to the white skin.

Hmm, I thought it might be that, but the Theme section is greyed out...
(2014-05-25, 10:46)cd492 Wrote:
(2014-05-24, 15:13)vicmanpergar Wrote:
(2014-05-24, 13:38)cd492 Wrote: same problem here I just get the open empty box. could be the problem that my set has more than 3 movies?

Com'on guys, the topic is answered. Either u didn't activate backend mode, or u don't have extended info script (or have a wrong version).

Com'on vicmanpergar of course backend mode is activated and the latest extended info script is installed...

Quote:...or you don't actually have any discart downloaded because artwork downloader is not configured correctly.

I would say a wrong version of extended indo script. I had a hard time finding the one that worked, there's several out there modded. Would you try the one i have installed just to give it a go?
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ubbdskjzztk1w...mim4Jv0r2a

Recheck 2 times when u have it up and running even close and reopen XBMC to check again. I had to do that.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
Today I'm going on vacation ... and as I wait for my couple ... I started to make a design of some new icons for aeon nox .... and I came this:

what you think? (that would be the music of Top 100)Cool

Regards
(2014-05-25, 12:20)simonk83 Wrote:
(2014-05-25, 12:14)BugRaider84 Wrote:

Hmm, I thought it might be that, but the Theme section is greyed out...

Hmm, that must be a problem on your side, cause I think the white theme comes included in Nox for Gotham 4.1.9.9
At least I did no changes and started with Gotham 13.0 and Nox 4.1.9.9 from scratch

(2014-05-24, 10:03)BugRaider84 Wrote: I collected some minor problems with this mod and hope you can help me solving them:

Using Gotham 13.0 with Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 on Mac

Info: InfoWall view with logos instead of posters/banners

1. When highlighted the logo should "lighten up" but it doesn't. The logo on the right is the original and it should look like that...
2. When highlighted the logo is "zoomed in" a bit too big and is going over the edges...
3. It's just my personal opinion, but I'd like to adjust the position of the previous/next aired info a bit to the left, but can't find the right lines

4. How to get rid of this? I don't really want that info...

Info: Wall view / no background panel / logo instead of Title/Genre

5. The logos are not centered, the top needs to be a bit lower but I can't find the right lines
6. I also would like to get the language flags a bit more centered (down)

7. If I chose "show watched flags" in either TV or Movies I get them shown in both, TV and Movies same if I disable them, but I would like to see the flag in Movies and disable it for TV. That was possible before

8. Just out of curiosity. Yesterday while browsing through my movies list all the movies that where not highlighted were kinda greyed out a bit or had a shadow overlay you might say. Today restarting XBMC it's gone (as you can see in the pic) but I really liked that. How do I get that back?

9. TVTunes is brocken... FIXED! For everyone using a mac and having the same problem take a look over here: TvTunes fix

At the end I would like to address a big thanks to all of you guys dedicated to this forum. Without you I would still be using Confluence Tongue

Anyone please? Am I the only person having this problems?
(2014-05-24, 21:06)Razieal Wrote:
(2014-05-23, 16:09)Surlias Wrote:
(2014-05-23, 09:44)Warner306 Wrote: Yes, there is a menu related to widgets in the menu customizer. Go the category with the custom widget, hit enter and choose the selection related to widgets (next to the Smart Playlist Manager). From there, you can set the widgets to update on a timer or whenever you access the home screen.

You need to enable Backend Mode in skin settings and install the extended info script. There is also a script related to movie sets. I'm not sure if that is necessary. I'm also not sure if you have to re-scrape your movies or run the artwork downloader after these scripts are in place, but those are the prerequisites to make that animation work. Make sure you have all of the necessary scripts installed by checking the section related to scripts in skin settings; they are the ones in green.

I don't know if someone has mentioned this yet, but I believe he also needs to have run Artwork Downloader with "disc art" enabled (which itself requires movies be sorted into individual folders AFAIK). I didn't know about the individual folder requirement initially, so I had to reorganize my library accordingly. Using Files2Folders sped things up for me.

Now, I also have a question about the movie set showcase view. Everything seems to be working well, except I can't seem to change the layout "style". It seems stuck in the "Fanart" layout, and trying to change to either the "Posters" or the "4 Thumbs" layouts doesn't do anything:

Any ideas?

third time posting and asking this issue can anyone please shed light on this is it working for uHuhis it need fixing??

i mean layout in that screenshot

You just can't (unless you try to modify the right .xml file, 4 thumbs view never worked for the sets)...and I think the source is not skin related but it relies on the fact that backend mode is enabled...and on the top of that don't forget that you are using a mod.
A mod by definition is rarely bug free, and this one has been developped by Warlion just before he stopped updating Nox through the git so it's an early stage work in progress one !
And please stop posting three times in a row for the same issue in less than one week...if nobody is answering you, it also can be just because people doesn't have the answer to all the questions.

On another topic, does anyone has any news from Warlion ? It seems that this thread is growing more and more for a couple of weeks with a lot of unsolved questions...
Hope he's fine and nothing bad happened to him Confused
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
(2014-05-25, 21:08)Lockos Wrote:
(2014-05-23, 16:09)Surlias Wrote: I don't know if someone has mentioned this yet, but I believe he also needs to have run Artwork Downloader with "disc art" enabled (which itself requires movies be sorted into individual folders AFAIK). I didn't know about the individual folder requirement initially, so I had to reorganize my library accordingly. Using Files2Folders sped things up for me.

Now, I also have a question about the movie set showcase view. Everything seems to be working well, except I can't seem to change the layout "style". It seems stuck in the "Fanart" layout, and trying to change to either the "Posters" or the "4 Thumbs" layouts doesn't do anything:

Any ideas?

third time posting and asking this issue can anyone please shed light on this is it working for uHuhis it need fixing??

You just can't (unless you try to modify the right .xml file, 4 thumbs view never worked for the sets)...and I think the source is not skin related but it relies on the fact that backend mode is enabled...and on the top of that don't forget that you are using a mod.
A mod by definition is rarely bug free, and this one has been developped by Warlion just before he stopped updating Nox through the git so it's an early stage work in progress one !
And please stop posting three times in a row for the same issue in less than one week...if nobody is answering you, it also can be just because people doesn't have the answer to all the questions.

On another topic, does anyone has any news from Warlion ? It seems that this thread is growing more and more for a couple of weeks with a lot of unsolved questions...
Hope he's fine and nothing bad happened to him Confused

The 4 thumbs view does work with sets

and so does the two thumbs view

http://prntscr.com/3mjars
(2014-05-23, 16:09)Surlias Wrote:

I don't know if someone has mentioned this yet, but I believe he also needs to have run Artwork Downloader with "disc art" enabled (which itself requires movies be sorted into individual folders AFAIK). I didn't know about the individual folder requirement initially, so I had to reorganize my library accordingly. Using Files2Folders sped things up for me.

Any ideas?

Can you please double check which skin you are using and please confirm which view you have selected (you have only one set showing on screen) as the above is different to what have

I am in the process of redoing my set up at the moment, so I do not have logo's reinstalled as yet but as you see, my screen is different to yours

Anyone know if Warlion is still developing or has the skin run its course? He disappeared for a couple weeks a month or so ago then showed up for a day or so and his last post was May 7th. I'm happy with the skin the way it is now so I'm just wondering is I should bother looking for updates anymore since the skin isn't ever going to appear on the official repo.

cheers
(2014-05-25, 21:08)Lockos Wrote: You just can't (unless you try to modify the right .xml file, 4 thumbs view never worked for the sets)...and I think the source is not skin related but it relies on the fact that backend mode is enabled...and on the top of that don't forget that you are using a mod.

I didn't post three times, other people kept quoting me and asking the same question.

(2014-05-25, 22:43)toineb Wrote: Can you please double check which skin you are using and please confirm which view you have selected (you have only one set showing on screen) as the above is different to what have

I am in the process of redoing my set up at the moment, so I do not have logo's reinstalled as yet but as you see, my screen is different to yours

I'm just using Warlion's Nox 4.1.9 Git on top of a clean install of Gotham.
  • 158(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25