• 51(current)
WIP [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags
(2014-05-23, 06:36)neurosis13 Wrote: another known bug, needs a fix in Aeon Nox itself, i hope development picks up soon again.

Ah ok. On the plus side, I've managed to get every single other desired customization working Smile
I just noticed I'm not getting language flags for Japanese audio tracks. I somehow fixed it when I was testing on my desktop initially, but now that I'm running it on my HTPC, they aren't showing up again. Anyone know how to fix this?

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out. You just have to make a copy of the Japanese flag in the addons\skin\media\flags\languages and rename it "jpn.png" (two exist by default, "jap.png" and "Japanese.png", they are identical so you can make a copy from either). If you use a build of Nox that has .xbt files instead of the uncompressed media like the Git versions have, you can enable the option for rounded flags in the colored icon mod. Just create a "jpn.png" in the flags folder you map to and you're good to go. The rounded flags method works always, regardless of what type of Nox build you are using. If you don't like rounded flags (I don't), just put square flags in the folder you point the mod to.
possible to create the following logos for the reloaded theme:

Hemdale Films
The Malapaso Company

Also a logo for house of flying daggers - Edko FIlms (colored and reloaded)

Thanks
Neurosis,
Could you explain how to install this mod in aeon nox 5.1.1?
(2014-05-26, 19:37)elnino-1900 Wrote: possible to create the following logos for the reloaded theme:

Hemdale Films
The Malapaso Company

Also a logo for house of flying daggers - Edko FIlms (colored and reloaded)

Thanks

for Edko Films there is no colored version.

here are the flags:

http://www.file-upload.net/download-8957...v.zip.html
It's fine.. thanks a lot again
(2014-05-26, 19:50)Hinkel Wrote: Neurosis,
Could you explain how to install this mod in aeon nox 5.1.1?

May you help me please?
@Hinkel mod only works for aeon nox 4 version not for version 5
well, first you need the GIT Version of nox 5

https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox

and then just replace the flags with those of this mod, but some adjustments need to be made like renaming some of the audio flags and resizing some flags which are to big or too small.
source and video folder are one instead of each in his own.
you just get 2 flags in the main showcase view so testing this is very exhausting as i have to press info for each movie just to find a specific codec for making sure that it shows up or not.
i am not sure if i have enough time at the moment to do this but a quick and dirty approach can be seen here:

nearly 95% of the rating flags dont show up, i scraped my movies with Ember Media Manager and Nox 5 is not picking it up so it shows the NR flag like in this case:

if you want to test it, here it is, delete all remnants of the repo Nox 5 and install the git zip file and copy the mod files into XBMC/addons/Aeon-Nox-master/media/flags
and overwrite all files:

here is the mod:
http://www.file-upload.net/download-8958...w.zip.html
Thanks @elnino.
Thanks @neurosis
I'll try.

Why the colored flags are not implemented in the official version?
Would be very beautiful,
hello

I am confused

I update the XBMC from 12.3 to 13.0 windows 7

where I should put the flag folder Huh
If your using nox 4.1.9 you can put it anywhere you like

you set the pathway in settings so you can save the flag folder anywhere, just remember where and then set the path to it, in settings
HTPC
PC: Home Built
Processor: i7 6700k
GPU: GTX 980 ti
Ram: 16GB DDR4
XBMC: Kodi Jarvis
Skin: Aeon Badnox Beta

(2014-06-01, 16:52)toineb Wrote: If your using nox 4.1.9 you can put it anywhere you like

you set the pathway in settings so you can save the flag folder anyway, just remember where and then set the path to it, in settings

thanks Smile
is there anyway to get the UK rating in colour?

Like these

Cheers
(2013-03-02, 04:54)neurosis13 Wrote: - new imdb top 250 icon
- new mpaa rating flags
- new HD resolution flags ( removed " HD ready"
- new subtitle flag
- new DVD icon (now blue)
- new HDTV source icon (now all blue)
- new dolby digital color

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?41eqqdwbgcb443a

Just a quick question regarding the nice graphical IMDB icon in your pictures... I can't seem to get it to show up even though it is enabled in Icons others... The TOP 250 icon shows just fine as you can see from my picture. Any help would be appreciated??

I have Aeon Nox 4.1.9 Gotham Plus installed and pretty much all the addons and scripts suggested installed except color changer and the actor metadata addon.
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags19