• 166(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
(2014-06-02, 05:12)Surlias Wrote:
(2014-06-01, 15:44)Mekare Wrote: Image

Where are your actor thumbnails?

Also, it's kinda weird that your info screen has the space for disc art when disc art isn't available. If there's no disc art downloaded for a title in my library, the space isn't there at all:

When a new version of XBMC comes out, I play with it on my main computer until I'm happy with the settings. I copy my whole XBMC folder from my HTPC to main computer, so most of the library info is there. My media is stored on my HTPC, so my main computer doesn't have access to all the pictures that were downloaded on to my HTPC. I actually have my latest movie copied on to my main computer so I can see everything. I was checking my other movies to make sure they also had the file name visible, and that's just the one I happened to take a screenshot of.

Edit: Just to clarify, when I said I don't use disc art, I meant that everywhere there's an option to turn it off, I do. But even though the XBMC library on my main computer doesn't have access to the media, it still apparently realizes there's disc art available. Because every title I clicked on randomly was squished over to the left. After I read your post and realized what the empty space was for, I manually downloaded the art for Vampire Academy to my main computer.
(2014-05-28, 16:17)baijuxavior Wrote:
(2014-05-28, 13:10)sveni_lee Wrote: Does anybody know how to change the content for the following widget (movie-section)

I have some different folder for movies, kids-movies and xxx-movies.
Now I dont want that the widget is for all movie-folder. I like to except the xxx-movie-folder..

Did you try smartplaylists and change the widget to show the smartplaylist?

(2014-05-28, 21:08)Warner306 Wrote:
(2014-05-28, 16:17)baijuxavior Wrote:
(2014-05-28, 13:10)sveni_lee Wrote: Does anybody know how to change the content for the following widget (movie-section)

I have some different folder for movies, kids-movies and xxx-movies.
Now I dont want that the widget is for all movie-folder. I like to except the xxx-movie-folder..

Did you try smartplaylists and change the widget to show the smartplaylist?

Try using the Smart Playlist Manager. In the home menu customizer, hit enter on a section and select Smart Playlist Manager from the pop-up. Add your custom playlists here with the correct parameter (Recent, Random, Last, etc.) and they will create options for custom widgets and backgrounds elsewhere.

yes, tried smartplaylists but I don't know how to change this widget to show the smartplaylist
In smartplaylist manager is no option to choose "Mixed Movies".

but this I need for the widgets...

Board: B85M-ITX
CPU: i3 4330
GPU: Geforce GTX 750ti
Just noticed it gets worse depending on the view..

Still an issue no one has acknowledged.
I asked this question a while back, just thought I'd repost to see if anyone new sees it who might have any ideas:

I really like the idea of the "Episode" view, but I've never been able to use it because something just feels "wrong" with it.

I figured it out though. It's backwards! Or at least, it's backwards for my purposes. Does anyone know how to swap the layout?

After comparing files of music artists that are generating errors with ones that aren't generating errors, (files that are coming from the last.fm api called from the extendedinfo script when the music visualization pops up for an artist currently playing ), I figured out why some artists are getting script errors while most are not. The file returned from last.fm on the artists that are generating the errors are missing the starting and closing brackets "[" and "]".. the error doesn't happen when there are no venues scheduled for a certain artist but it does happen when there is an event scheduled and the file returned is missing the opening and closing brackets. If I manually add the brackets and reload the artist, concert dates are given and no error is generated... the question is how do we fix it when the bad files returned are originating from the last.fm api with missing brackets?

See my post in this thread for more detail and code examples of a good file and bad a bad file...

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1726824
hey all any one know why when i download the new version and try to install the zip its says failed to install and i cant install it at all
(2014-06-04, 20:28)chr0nic Wrote: hey all any one know why when i download the new version and try to install the zip its says failed to install and i cant install it at all

Have you tried to just copy the contents manually into your addon directory?
In episode view the bottom of some of the letters in the plots get cut off. Specifically "g" "y" and "p".

I recommend changing line 545 in the Viewtype_Episode.xml from

<height>122</height>

to

<height>128</height>

Any higher than that and the tops of capital letters from the line below will show.

If I didn't explain this right I can upload screenshots. Just a thought.
(2014-06-04, 20:28)chr0nic Wrote: hey all any one know why when i download the new version and try to install the zip its says failed to install and i cant install it at all

Extract the contents manually to addons folder.
Since Warlion seems to be on a hiatus I am throwing this request to any modder / skinner / coder who will consider these requests!
I think most of you will agree with me ;
1- Addition in Custom Home Screen Items -- Currently ?8 Ideally unlimited but 20 Would be quite good indeed!
2- Addition in ICON PANEL WIDGET ---- currently only 2.... Ideally unlimited but at least 5 would do good.
I have completely re-installed XBMC and Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 but still have the same problem (Actually, I have the same problem on 3 HTPC's)

If I create a custom "In Progress" widget, The progress status does not update.

I created a playlist this way and it plays fine

then created a smart playlist function

Then created a widget using the following

But when I use the widget, it works 99% correctly except that the percentage watched does not update and will not close when the movie has been watched fully. (unless you close XBMC and re open)

The addons that are installed are the ones that Aeon Nox installs automatically + extrainfo 0.0.3

What could be the problem.
These images were created off my test bed, which only has 2 movies installed but still has the same problem.

Sorry for the long post.
I hate to double post but I think my questions would get better results here since this is the skin I am running.
I have three questions about fonts.
I am currently running 4.1.9.9 and I am using a custom font. However I wanted to know if there is any way to change the home screen font to match or are they image files?

ImageImage

Second, is there a way to change some fonts but not others?

Last, is there a way to change font sizes in different areas?. I would think that would be in the the .xml files. If so, could someone point me in the direction of where there located please and what line?

Here are some more Screen Shots:
ImageImageImage
@bolter :

did you tried a other skin? I'm not shure if it's skin related...
(2014-05-15, 00:52)bolter Wrote: May have found a bug in 4.1.9.9
If you access Music Artist Information direct from the Main Menu and you are in "List View" the Artist Logo gets placed in the bottom right corner over the top of other information. But is fine in other views like "Low List.

Possible bug

Location fine in this view (Low List)

One last thing, is there a way to force a refresh of the custom widgets you might have on the "Main Menu" everytime you visit the "Main Menu" as I have a custom "In Progress" widget on the main menu and it doesn't want to update if there is none or only 1 item in it until you exit and re-enter XBMC. When I say update, I mean add or remove the item from the widget. If there is more than 1 item in the widget already, it works fine.

I experienced the same and started looking for a fix.
I got it working better now (will upload a screenshot when I'm home, I fixed it over a VNC connection with crappy colors (8 bit or something). For now, here's what I did;
1) Open up MyMusicNav.xml
2) Delete the entire line 438 where it says;
<animation effect="slide" end="590,-5" time="0" easing="inout" tween="circle" condition="Control.IsVisible(50)+ !Skin.HasSetting(roundedcovers)">Conditional</animation>

Restart XBMC and the logo will now be centered at the bottom. I have experience skinning but I'm not that much into the Nox skin base/xml. I might break something with this elsewhere not too sure about that, pretty complex skin to wrap your head around.
So give it a try and report back with your findings, I'd say Smile
@reksp13 :

shure is possible but you have to change the Font in the xml one by one by yourself.
A lot of work but it want work...
  • 166(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25