• 306(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-06-07, 21:13)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-06-07, 20:56)bry- Wrote: Lunatixz. Everything is working great as of now except for the notification of what's playing next. Have you or anyone else experienced this? Specifically for live tv via strm

? whats the problem ? whats going on with the notification?

Lack there of. I was under the impression based on screen shots as well as settings that I should get a popup of what is coming on next. If I am wrong that's okay too. Just tested this am.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2014-06-07, 21:36)bry- Wrote:
(2014-06-07, 21:13)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-06-07, 20:56)bry- Wrote: Lunatixz. Everything is working great as of now except for the notification of what's playing next. Have you or anyone else experienced this? Specifically for live tv via strm

? whats the problem ? whats going on with the notification?

Lack there of. I was under the impression based on screen shots as well as settings that I should get a popup of what is coming on next. If I am wrong that's okay too. Just tested this am.

Just tested and it works fine Smile
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-06-07, 21:28)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-06-07, 21:25)pharmeceutikle Wrote: So is there a solution to my issue? I can explain my PTVL behavior if the logs are not telling anyone anything.

Ok, I run PTVL and it goes through its entire process. It ends with Artdownloader telling what cover art has been downloaded. This is where my whole PTVL setup stops. It is just a blank screen from then on. It is like PTVL thinks it's done but forgets to initiate a video. Therefore my PTVL sits in limbo. I can't exit, cancel, or do anything. Pressing the arrow keys I can hear the XBMC menu click. I have to hard reset to get out of XBMC.

I hope this helps a little bit more. Getting an idea of where in the process my PTVL is stalling. Thanks.

logs, logs, logs... not going to solve it without them...

I think you missed it. I sent the logs a few days ago.

Edit: It was yesterday. I've messed with the settings since then but here is the log as it was then in that post.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1728081
(2014-06-07, 22:31)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-06-07, 21:36)bry- Wrote:
(2014-06-07, 21:13)Lunatixz Wrote: ? whats the problem ? whats going on with the notification?

Just tested and it works fine Smile

hrm, must be me. Is there a way to test the notifications?
I've never seen the popup for whats next unless its on a channel made of local files. No live streams.
(2014-06-08, 01:10)Dec64 Wrote: I've never seen the popup for whats next unless its on a channel made of local files. No live streams.

Ah. Boo. Lunatixz can you confirm?

Edit* hey buddy @Dec64
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2014-06-08, 02:52)bry- Wrote:
(2014-06-08, 01:10)Dec64 Wrote: I've never seen the popup for whats next unless its on a channel made of local files. No live streams.

Edit* hey buddy @Dec64

it works, when you mentioned it, I sat watching ny1 for 30 mins till the next show... and the pop up came up just fine!

popup works for all channels except for PseudoCinema it requires a show to have a length longer then 8mins if i remember correctly...
(2014-06-08, 03:22)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-06-08, 02:52)bry- Wrote:

Edit* hey buddy @Dec64

it works, when you mentioned it, I sat watching ny1 for 30 mins till the next show... and the pop up came up just fine!

popup works for all channels except for PseudoCinema it requires a show to have a length longer then 8mins if i remember correctly...

@Dec64 and @bry- vs luna. No worky. Ready set log!

Seriously though. No notifications.

IMPORTANT:
last update seems to fix the Hebrew character channel population error.
2 questions:
1) where can i set the channel logo on the screen to its original color and not greyscale?
2) can i get the dynamic artwork to display the poster of the movie instead of the landscape? i would like to see what movie is next and have its poster display. if possible to just grab the <movie name>-poster.jpg if exist.

thanks
(2014-06-08, 04:14)bry- Wrote:
(2014-06-08, 03:22)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-06-08, 02:52)bry- Wrote: Ah. Boo. Lunatixz can you confirm?

Edit* hey buddy @Dec64

Haha. Hello Bry. Yeah so i used to get popups for whats next before the new overlay option. Now i get nothing. Is it skin specific?

*edit* Just checked, still does work on non livetv/live stream channels.
(2014-06-08, 13:16)Dec64 Wrote:
(2014-06-08, 04:14)bry- Wrote:
(2014-06-08, 03:22)Lunatixz Wrote: it works, when you mentioned it, I sat watching ny1 for 30 mins till the next show... and the pop up came up just fine!

Haha. Hello Bry. Yeah so i used to get popups for whats next before the new overlay option. Now i get nothing. Is it skin specific?

*edit* Just checked, still does work on non livetv/live stream channels.

Would a screen shot prove it works?

You can alway select the classic (old) coming up next box.

new overlay only works with my two skins included.

A detail you might be overlooking is runtime info has to be accurate.. and a strm file would not work since it's a playlist not a file or direct source.
I just got an Amazon Fire TV and am trying to get pseudotv live working on it. If I do just USTvNow channels it works as expected. When I try to autotune local media it just gets to 2% updating channel 2 and goes nowhere. I let it run overnight and it still went nowhere. I'm attaching a full log from boot untill trying to add channels. Hope its something obvious I'm missing. It is a fairly vanilla install and to make sure no random keypress or amazon remote were screwing with it I have taken the batteries out and have no other peripheral hooked up up.
I often see the popup, but it's always blank.
(2014-06-08, 17:23)stickemup Wrote: I just got an Amazon Fire TV and am trying to get pseudotv live working on it. If I do just USTvNow channels it works as expected. When I try to autotune local media it just gets to 2% updating channel 2 and goes nowhere. I let it run overnight and it still went nowhere. I'm attaching a full log from boot untill trying to add channels. Hope its something obvious I'm missing. It is a fairly vanilla install and to make sure no random keypress or amazon remote were screwing with it I have taken the batteries out and have no other peripheral hooked up up.

Same here, I never could make pseudotv run. Also i dont even know what this add on do
(2014-06-08, 17:14)Lunatixz Wrote: Would a screen shot prove it works?

You can alway select the classic (old) coming up next box.

new overlay only works with my two skins included.

A detail you might be overlooking is runtime info has to be accurate.. and a strm file would not work since it's a playlist not a file or direct source.

Lol I dont doubt it works, i'm saying in my setup something is missing to make it work. It will be the fact I use .strm files. I did'nt know that would effect it. Ill look at moving over to direct hdhomerun at some point. Cheers.
  • 306(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45