• 7(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
(2014-06-05, 22:35)blasty Wrote: Yeah, duh, just looked at the settings menu again and saw the answer to my question #1, then came here to apologize. Sorry. Thanks for taking the time to answer.

As far as #2, I didn't think it would be difficult. Automating it would make it easy for everybody.

Thanks again.

#2 Now implemented in Version 1.0.7

I've implemented in so that in the settings you can set it to always play playlists. Or leave that unset and open the context menu and select Play playlist.

(2014-06-03, 11:38)kaosnews Wrote:
(2014-06-02, 18:09)spoyser Wrote: I've just pushed a new version 1.0.6 (only available from my repo at the moment), this will allow Super Search to be triggered using the following methods:

Great! That's what I wanted Smile

If you can also make the 'Password protect' Laugh

Password protect now implemented in Version 1.0.7

(2014-05-22, 02:50)servo386 Wrote: So my request to you is: Either how can I make that ActivateWindow(favourites) work, or please make it so you can have "Explore XBMC Favorites" option show up ONLY in the root SuperFolders directory (if you choose) AND the ability to put a thumbnail to this option.

Both features now implemented in Version 1.0.7

Version 1.0.7 is currently only available in my repo, I have submitted this version to the org so it should be in there soon.
Thanks for your work.
Thanks Spoyser. Great work on password protect. I also like the select dialogues. works better than other addons I've seen that implemented
I installed this on skin reFred and enabling override function works for adding to Favourites but when i want to re-use that Super Favourite i'm getting the default favourites menu.
Is there a small modification needed in skins to use Super Favourites in (custom) skin menu's?
(2014-06-08, 17:15)spoyser Wrote: Password protect now implemented in Version 1.0.7

Nice - and working great (as always!)
(2014-06-09, 13:05)schumi2004 Wrote: I installed this on skin reFred and enabling override function works for adding to Favourites but when i want to re-use that Super Favourite i'm getting the default favourites menu.
Is there a small modification needed in skins to use Super Favourites in (custom) skin menu's?

Not quite sure what you mean.

So the alternative menu comes up and allows you to add to Super Favourites, is that right?

What do you then mean by re-use that Super Favourite?

You shouldn't have to modify the skin.
Yes enabling overide works to add to SF.
Most skins allow you to mod main menu like Aeon MQ5, Aeon Nox etc. When using such skin I can't select from SF but only from original Favourites to add to main menu as button/widget.
I have a problem with the latest version 1.07.
A lot of menu options are not available anymore:
Move up, move down, copy favourite etc.

I did roll back to version 1.06, which is working very well.
Windows 8.1, lenovo q190, frodo 12.3.
(2014-06-09, 14:01)schumi2004 Wrote: Yes enabling overide works to add to SF.
Most skins allow you to mod main menu like Aeon MQ5, Aeon Nox etc. When using such skin I can't select from SF but only from original Favourites to add to main menu as button/widget.

Does the skin not allow you to add links to an addon? If so that is what you need to do.

(2014-06-09, 16:38)hstegeman Wrote: I have a problem with the latest version 1.07.
A lot of menu options are not available anymore:
Move up, move down, copy favourite etc.

I did roll back to version 1.06, which is working very well.
Windows 8.1, lenovo q190, frodo 12.3.

They have all moved to the Edit Item option in the context menu.

Basically, the context menu can only have a maximum if 10 items in it, so I had to move them into a 'sub-menu' to allow room for other features.
I didn't look in the edit menu for commands.
Thank you very much, it's working very good.
I would like to show the current super favourite folder in my skin and I don't know how to do this (maybe it's not the place to ask here). I now use this $INFO[Container.FolderName] but that gives 'Super Favourites' - what I would like is that is shows 'Movies' or 'TV shows' (The folders in Super Favourites). Is this possible?
(2014-06-09, 23:45)kaosnews Wrote: I would like to show the current super favourite folder in my skin and I don't know how to do this (maybe it's not the place to ask here). I now use this $INFO[Container.FolderName] but that gives 'Super Favourites' - what I would like is that is shows 'Movies' or 'TV shows' (The folders in Super Favourites). Is this possible?

Have you tried $INFO[listitem.label]
(2014-06-10, 07:51)spoyser Wrote: Have you tried $INFO[listitem.label]

Thanks for your answer and yes I tried $INFO[ListItem.Label]. But that shows the selected folder. I really want to show the parent folder (hope you understand), but I think that's impossible.
So if I'm in the folder Videos it needs to show videos. With $INFO[ListItem.Label] it shows the selected folder in Videos (kids, war, fantasy)

Maybe something like this

<value condition="Window.IsActive(.......)">Videos</value>

The ...... is the super favourite folder?
(2014-06-10, 08:24)kaosnews Wrote:
(2014-06-10, 07:51)spoyser Wrote: Have you tried $INFO[listitem.label]

Thanks for your answer and yes I tried $INFO[ListItem.Label]. But that shows the selected folder. I really want to show the parent folder (hope you understand), but I think that's impossible.
So if I'm in the folder Videos it needs to show videos. With $INFO[ListItem.Label] it shows the selected folder in Videos (kids, war, fantasy)

Ah I see what you mean.

I could setup a specific label for you in the addon, but not until the weekend as I'm away in a course at the moment.

Or if you can program at all, have a look in default.py in the adddir method, that is where the label will need to be set up. I'm happy to add your code.

Otherwise I'll definitely have a look at the weekend.
Wink 
(2014-06-10, 08:29)spoyser Wrote: Ah I see what you mean.

I could setup a specific label for you in the addon, but not until the weekend as I'm away in a course at the moment.

Or if you can program at all, have a look in default.py in the adddir method, that is where the label will need to be set up. I'm happy to add your code.

Otherwise I'll definitely have a look at the weekend.

I'm not really a programmer Smile so if you can do this that would be great!
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6