• 337(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-07-01, 02:07)Keebler Wrote: how do i engage autotune?

read first three posts!
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
found the AUTOTUNE (duh!)
had I scrolled over far enough in the config screens I'd have found it.

ok, so that is running now - THANK YOU Smile
I reset XBMC and still am not seeing video in the EPG. Log: xbmc.log
it gets to "adding community plug-ins" and reboots
has done this 4 or 5 times now

all community plugins are disabled
(2014-06-30, 17:22)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-06-30, 17:13)planejumper Wrote: I don't want to come off as a nudge, but does anyone know how to have the guide show the correct show for my local time zone, with USTVnow channels? It's really frustrating when everything is off by 7 hours...

(2014-06-29, 23:34)planejumper Wrote: I don't know if this has been asked before, but how do I adjust the time offset in the EPG for USTVnow?

My guide is showing the USTVnow channels with the times as if I was in US East Coast time. My local time is 7 hours later than than that, so the guide is off by 7 hours for me. In the USTVnow plugin, the guide has the correct programming for the times displayed.

How do I set a time offset in the channel configuration, so the correct shows appear in the guide for my current local time?

its on my list of todos...

Thanks
(2014-06-30, 19:45)tromy Wrote:
(2014-06-30, 19:36)aptalca Wrote: I just wanted to chime in about the fanart vs landscape thumb.

I'm glad that the new version utilizes the fanart because while 100% of my movies have fanart, only less than 20% of them have a landscape thumb.

I really like the new way

Thanks
Can you see the local artwork (fanart) of your movies?
Yes I am now seeing the fanart that is in my library instead of the landscape thumbs. My fanart is exported in separate files saved in movie folders
Hey Luna, I'm making a Pseudo TV Live Bumper (kind of like a service provider bumper like with Comcast or DirectTV). Try playing this mp4 and see if it works...it's the first second of what I'm doing. Thoughts?

https://copy.com/Ps7Z4NioCd2N
Wetek Play + LibreELEC
Hi Luna
i am attaching another log.

i tried SMB and NFS.
it seems that 2 playlists are giving me issues and freezing it up

i have a playlist that is called "blockbusters" that gives all the movies that has a rating larger than 7.
another channel is a hebrew show channels. when i imported them into XBMC i changed the <genre></genre> to <genre>Hebrew Shows</genre>
and i set the tv show genre channel to "Hebrew Shows"
i tried also the same genre via playlists.

each time it will freeze during populating the channels.

same thing goes to a genre i created for "live Shows". couldnt populate it as well.

http://pastebin.com/K8Pk9Y9K
I used to use this plugin all the time back on xbmc 12 with pseudotv live 0.1.4 (or around then) on my raspberry pi however since upgrading to xbmc 13, that version doesn't seem seem to work. I've updated to the newer version of pseudotv live and it works but it's about ten times slower.

For instance it used to take me about 10 seconds to load psuedotv and 2 seconds to change channel but with the newer version it takes me up to a minute to load it and 10 seconds to change channel.

Any ideas why this would be or how I could get the older versions to work on xbmc 13?

Thanks
(2014-07-01, 13:40)jurm Wrote: I used to use this plugin all the time back on xbmc 12 with pseudotv live 0.1.4 (or around then) on my raspberry pi however since upgrading to xbmc 13, that version doesn't seem seem to work. I've updated to the newer version of pseudotv live and it works but it's about ten times slower.

For instance it used to take me about 10 seconds to load psuedotv and 2 seconds to change channel but with the newer version it takes me up to a minute to load it and 10 seconds to change channel.

Any ideas why this would be or how I could get the older versions to work on xbmc 13?

Thanks
what are your settings for ptvl? what is your rpi config?
The settings are the same as the old versions, no unnecessary bloat, same skin and all info stuff turned off. The pi config's the same as well, both overclock to the same level (900,333,450,2 on openelec)
(2014-07-01, 14:26)jurm Wrote: The settings are the same as the old versions, no unnecessary bloat, same skin and all info stuff turned off. The pi config's the same as well, both overclock to the same level (900,333,450,2 on openelec)

and memory on the pi?
(2014-07-01, 13:40)jurm Wrote: I used to use this plugin all the time back on xbmc 12 with pseudotv live 0.1.4 (or around then) on my raspberry pi however since upgrading to xbmc 13, that version doesn't seem seem to work. I've updated to the newer version of pseudotv live and it works but it's about ten times slower.

Thanks

http://www.reddit.com/r/xbmc/comments/27...pberry_pi/
Any advice on how to make channels change faster? It runs on a relatively good htpc.
(2014-07-01, 14:48)pisoj1 Wrote: Any advice on how to make channels change faster? It runs on a relatively good htpc.

Follow this thread, great info... http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=190658
  • 337(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45