• 357(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-07-13, 19:31)bigsteel99 Wrote:
(2014-07-13, 18:36)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-07-13, 16:50)jiggsaw Wrote: Thank YOU!! That was it. Wife gets her HGTV and Food Network shows in PTVL now.

Where is that version? Official repo is still 1.0.8. Do I need to install new version manually?

Official repo will always have old code, install spoyser repo...

I have the latest version of Super Favorites, I've disable Isearch, add favorites to xbmc then to super favorites all play in super favorites but they don't auto tune. Notice the time in the screenshot https://www.dropbox.com/s/xkp6w802ldrt6x...hot002.png https://www.dropbox.com/s/b4pa1uix8zrpwi...hot003.png it stays like that for hours LOG https://www.dropbox.com/s/d7fzt50d0fnqs9q/xbmc.log

its possible the source you are trying to add isn't compatible with Super Fav's and PseudoTV Live?

I posted in detail that it's hit or miss... I personally have had nothing but success! I run the latest super fav and did not disabled any features, I use switch _3 to block the three listed directories... and as long as you follow the directions in post 3... it works!
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
@jiggsaw: Glad to hear Smile Any luck in adding Live streaming feeds as well to SF ?

@bigsteel99: If you have iSearch, there's no need to disable it. Try putting the channels in a PseudoTV_Live folder (read post 2...)
i still cant get you-tube to work with PseudoTV Live
don't know what i am doing wrong here is the youtube Channel I'd like to add...[url= https://www.youtube.com/user/Chessexplained [/url] i have super fab install in super fab i have a pseudo_Tvfolder inside that i have Channel_1 folder that is linked to Chessexplained .... what have i missed thx ? if i click the link with in super fab the youtube video work
(2014-07-14, 02:24)wobbly Wrote: i still cant get you-tube to work with PseudoTV Live
don't know what i am doing wrong here is the youtube Channel I'd like to add...Chessexplained i have super fab install in super fab i have a pseudo_Tvfolder inside that i have Channel_1 folder that is linked to Chessexplained .... what have i missed thx ? if i click the link with in super fab the youtube video work

Can you post here the settings of this channel from your settings2.xml ?
Been away on vacation for a while...but I'm back now! Luna, just downloaded 4.0.7 and I have to say, this is your best release YET!!! The intro video is GORGEOUS! When i get my next paycheck, expect a donation! Smile
Wetek Play + LibreELEC
(2014-07-14, 03:44)Tarkules Wrote:
(2014-07-14, 02:24)wobbly Wrote: i still cant get you-tube to work with PseudoTV Live
don't know what i am doing wrong here is the youtube Channel I'd like to add...Chessexplained i have super fab install in super fab i have a pseudo_Tvfolder inside that i have Channel_1 folder that is linked to Chessexplained .... what have i missed thx ? if i click the link with in super fab the youtube video work

i think that's where i get lost don't know what to add make it work

i have read this :
YoutubeTV:
REQUIRES XBMC YOUTUBE ADDON

Channel/User Upload Example:
Code:
<setting id="Channel_#_type" value="10" />
<setting id="Channel_#_1" value="MotorTrend" />
<setting id="Channel_#_2" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_#_3" value="#" />
<setting id="Channel_#_4" value="0" />
<setting id="Channel_#_changed" value="True" />
<setting id="Channel_#_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_#_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_#_rule_1_opt_1" value="MotorTrend - User Upload" />

and still get lost
Hi Luna.
I know you are a bit fed up with my posts but i was hoping you can just answer me one question.
can i raise the debug log to see exactly what shows it is querying the database before adding them to the M3U?
i still get random channel population error and i am very sure it is one or more of my media files.
(2014-07-14, 10:39)EZ1976 Wrote: Hi Luna.
I know you are a bit fed up with my posts but i was hoping you can just answer me one question.
can i raise the debug log to see exactly what shows it is querying the database before adding them to the M3U?
i still get random channel population error and i am very sure it is one or more of my media files.

Post your log. I can take a look as well, I helped figure out another users issue. Can't help myself though.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2014-07-14, 04:55)wobbly Wrote:
(2014-07-14, 03:44)Tarkules Wrote:

i think that's where i get lost don't know what to add make it work

i have read this :
YoutubeTV:
REQUIRES XBMC YOUTUBE ADDON

Channel/User Upload Example:
Code:
<setting id="Channel_#_type" value="10" />
<setting id="Channel_#_1" value="MotorTrend" />
<setting id="Channel_#_2" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_#_3" value="#" />
<setting id="Channel_#_4" value="0" />
<setting id="Channel_#_changed" value="True" />
<setting id="Channel_#_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_#_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_#_rule_1_opt_1" value="MotorTrend - User Upload" />

and still get lost

I know how the examples in posts 1-2 looks like...
Just go to this folder - XBMC\userdata\addon_data\script.pseudotv.live , there is settings2.xml - open it and copy here the settings of this specific channel you're having trouble with.
You need to provide details / logs if you want the developer or community to help you crack it down. Cool
(2014-07-14, 12:58)bry- Wrote:

Post your log. I can take a look as well, I helped figure out another users issue. Can't help myself though.

Thats it.
nothing in the logs.......
i am removing source by source and each time adding only one at a time.
each time running PTVL and checking if it populates.

then it will run smoothly for 2 runs and the third will get stuck in the middle.
i am almost certain it is a few media file or media type but i cant seem to find anything in the log
(2014-07-14, 19:01)EZ1976 Wrote:
(2014-07-14, 12:58)bry- Wrote:

Thats it.

then it will run smoothly for 2 runs and the third will get stuck in the middle.
i am almost certain it is a few media file or media type but i cant seem to find anything in the log

i've helped solve an issue like this before - post the log so we can take a look.
(2014-07-14, 19:08)bry- Wrote:
(2014-07-14, 19:01)EZ1976 Wrote:
(2014-07-14, 12:58)bry- Wrote: Post your log. I can take a look as well, I helped figure out another users issue. Can't help myself though.

Thats it.

here you go
http://pastebin.com/caKQAVLZ

i added 3020 movies, the population ran ok
i added 130 live shows and 300 episodes of hebrew shows i recorded - chanel populated ok
i added 124 shows with 9000 episodes and it froze in the middle of the population.

i've helped solve an issue like this before - post the log so we can take a look.
Can anyone explain how video mirroring works?

I set the IP on the main PTVL instance, then when i run PTVL it should auto start sending the video to the defined xbmc IP?

If thats the case, i did that and nothing happened?
(2014-07-14, 21:31)Dec64 Wrote: Can anyone explain how video mirroring works?

I set the IP on the main PTVL instance, then when i run PTVL it should auto start sending the video to the defined xbmc IP?

If thats the case, i did that and nothing happened?

You need to make sure you enabled webserver on the client... do not try and change the port to 9090! setup User/Pass and make sure that info matches PTVL's setttings...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Hey Luna, I found an interesting bug. I have a few channels that are rtmp streams saved in a .strm file. Every time I play the .strm file in PTVL, the following is appended to the end of the file:

Code:
/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.pseudotv.live-master/resources/skins/Default/images/PTVL_INTRO.mp4

Any ideas as to what's going on?
Wetek Play + LibreELEC
  • 357(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45