• 360(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-07-18, 18:07)ryanmcclure Wrote: It looks like you need to install script.module.requests. (Link here)

Thanks a lot, it's got it working for me now!
I still have one persistent issue with Pseudo if someone would mind taking a look at this or explaining it to me.

For some reason, Pseudo simply won't allow me to add certain playlists in Channel Configuration.

It seems to be ones that are created at a certain time.

When selecting Custom Playlist as the Channel Type and locating the Playlist that I want and selecting OK, it doesn't register in Channel Configuration. Instead, the Playlist section is either left blank or uses the last successfully added Playlist instead.

Any help, again, would be much appreciated.
(2014-07-18, 20:08)itry Wrote: I still have one persistent issue with Pseudo if someone would mind taking a look at this or explaining it to me.

For some reason, Pseudo simply won't allow me to add certain playlists in Channel Configuration.

It seems to be ones that are created at a certain time.

When selecting Custom Playlist as the Channel Type and locating the Playlist that I want and selecting OK, it doesn't register in Channel Configuration. Instead, the Playlist section is either left blank or uses the last successfully added Playlist instead.

Any help, again, would be much appreciated.
Rename the custom playlist to whatever u want and try again,then you should be fineSmile
I just did a fresh install of XBMC. Followed all steps in the first three posts but PsedueTV won't start no matter what I do. I've already downloaded all dependencies etc. I've done this like 10 times before and never had problems which is why this is driving me crazy. Just half an hour ago I was playing with PseudoTV and now I can't even get it started. All I'm getting is "script failed! : pseduetv.py" or something like that.

Here's my log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=249235

Please help!
(2014-07-18, 21:31)tromy Wrote: Rename the custom playlist to whatever u want and try again,then you should be fineSmile

Cheers for the suggestion tromy. Unfortunately, it didn't work for me. I tried renaming the playlist and selecting it within Channel Configuration. That didn't work so I tried changing to a working playlist and back onto the renamed one and even rebooted XBMC after renaming, still had the same outcome.

Is this a known issue? Any other possible solutions?

Thanks again

(2014-07-18, 21:52)Elixxen Wrote: I just did a fresh install of XBMC. Followed all steps in the first three posts but PsedueTV won't start no matter what I do. I've already downloaded all dependencies etc. I've done this like 10 times before and never had problems which is why this is driving me crazy. Just half an hour ago I was playing with PseudoTV and now I can't even get it started. All I'm getting is "script failed! : pseduetv.py" or something like that.

Here's my log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=249235

Please help!

I've no idea if this is it but it looks a similar issue to mine. Your debug log came up with "ImportError: No module named CommonFunctions"

I'd try searching for CommonFunctions and installing from zip file then retry launching Pseudo.
Quote:
(2014-07-18, 22:10)itry Wrote: [quote='tromy' pid='1755218' dateline='1405711912']
Rename the custom playlist to whatever u want and try again,then you should be fineSmile

Cheers for the suggestion tromy. Unfortunately, it didn't work for me. I tried renaming the playlist and selecting it within Channel Configuration. That didn't work so I tried changing to a working playlist and back onto the renamed one and even rebooted XBMC after renaming, still had the same outcome.

Is this a known issue? Any other possible solutions?

Thanks again
In my set up I create a playlist and name it e.g. "comedy".Go to PLTV channel configuration select it and nothing happens(blank...)
Then I rename it to "comedy-",go to channel configuration again and it works fine.
Don't know why it doesn't work to you...Sad and don't know any other solution
Yeah that's what I tried but unfortunately it didn't work. Hopefully someone will have an alternative method! Thanks for your suggestion anyway!
@itry, let's see if this works. Find your userdata folder (not sure of the location on Windows) and go to addon_data and then script.pseudotv.live. open settings2.xml (be sure PTVL is not open! ) and post the contents here..I'll take a look and help you get it to work Smile
Wetek Play + LibreELEC
@Elixxen, install script.module.common

https://github.com/Eldorados/script.modu...master.zip

Post 1 has a list of dependencies. Make sure every single one of the top list is installed, or PTVL cannot work. Smile
Wetek Play + LibreELEC
(2014-07-18, 22:47)ryanmcclure Wrote: @itry, let's see if this works. Find your userdata folder (not sure of the location on Windows) and go to addon_data and then script.pseudotv.live. open settings2.xml (be sure PTVL is not open! ) and post the contents here..I'll take a look and help you get it to work Smile

Thanks a lot, I'm actually trying to set this up on an Intel NUC but tried to get it working on my laptop first for ease.

I'm having a bit of difficulty actually getting a hold of my settings2.xml file...

I mean I can find it and all using file manager but I'm trying to copy it across to a USB stick and it appears to copy fine but the files just don't transfer.

I'm not sure how else to send you a copy of my settings2.xml file - any suggestions?
Can you open it and paste the contents here or to a site like pastebin.com? Smile ill take a look and show you how to get your channel to work
Wetek Play + LibreELEC
I'm trying to but I'm not sure how to actually get the settings2.xml file off my Intel NUC. Like I said, I'm trying to copy it onto a USB but it simply won't.
Oh, I misunderstood (I need toget my brain checked)- my apologies! Are you able to edit it?

In settings2.xml, look for

Channel_#_...
Where #is the channel number you want to edit. Does it have a playlist currently listed? It will be a path with a .xsp extension.
Wetek Play + LibreELEC
Ok I've managed to grab it... http://pastebin.com/ruD5PSwe

I was attempting to make Channel 23 be a James Bond collection playlist. I can see from the settings2.xml file there is nothing associated with Channel 23 so I will try and put it in manually.
Okie dokes- thanks! For the channels you want to change playlists, go to the channel playlist in settings2.xml and change the name of the one you want. Be sure that it is exact. When you change the playlist name, be sure to change the channel number changed false to true. Then try to open PTVL. Sorry if I didn't type things exactly...Currently I my mobile and going from memory. Smile
Wetek Play + LibreELEC
  • 360(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45