• 76(current)
Release Xbox One Skin
Thanks for the pictures SnufflyLake,everything looks beautiful in new versions.You really put a lot of work in this project.

Thank you once again.

Best Regards.
This skin looks awesome I tried to use it when it first came out but after I installed it I couldn't get it pass the set up. I am running windows. I just downloaded the "(12/08/2014 @10:10pm)" version in your first post but I also see a custom version for windows but it says (Currently Updating) and I read that you are about to post a new version today so I think I'll wait for that. Also two more things, 1. Some of the links you have posted on your first post say Invalid or Deleted File (XBL Friends Script, Xbox 360 Controller Keymap, and Keyboard Keymaps) 2. And last but not least, since you gone to "Release" version will this be on the official XBMC repo?

Thanks for the awesome work!!!!!!!!!!!
@Senna 99: Thanks man!

@reksp13: Thanks! Yeah back then it was nothing like it is now, it's a lot more stable and near enough everything has changed!
Yeah I am going to start uploading the latest update in a minute, should be online in half an hour. Then I will upload the custom version(Modified version of XBMC with everything set up and a few great addons & repos installed). The custom version will probably take a few hours or so.
Yeah I might of accidently removed them when cleaning up my MediaFire folders, I will re-upload them once the update has finished uploading.
Nope I don't think that this skin will ever be able to be in the official XBMC Repo or my own Repo because of its file size is double the maximum amount.
I have tried uploading it to an alternative website like Bitbucket but haven't got it working yet.

Thanks!!!
(2014-08-15, 11:26)toyota12303 Wrote: The latest update should hopefully be released some time today, I'm just fixing and adding a few more things and then I will start uploading.

Yeah I've tested out the splash screen on the dashboard pins and I've finally got it working Big Grin There's something like a 2 second delay but that's just a problem with XBMC. The reason the big pin works fine is because the button is created by me and i can manage what happens when you click on it, XBMC manages what happens when you click on pins. I have also removed that annoying bar dialog and replaced it with the Xbox One loading wheel.

Yeah I thought that it was you because the location under your name says #ADHDMedia.

Here are a few pictures of how its currently looking, what do you think of the OSD below ? It's a little different from the Xbox One OSD to make it easier to see what you are selecting from far away. If everyone prefers the Xbox One OSD then i can soon switch back as I have it backed up.

watch gallery

Man you're awesome. And you said you already did the new OSD?! Can't wait man… downloading soon as it's ready lol

So the only thing I don't like about that OSD is the buttons. I would love something slimmer and more minimal like the actual xbox. Or perhaps an option for an alternate?
Hahah Thanks man!! Yeah 2 versions of the OSD have been created, the Xbox One version and my tweaked version that you have seen in the images. At the moment i have only added in my tweaked version in to the skin as It's easier to see what's selected from far away.(Both of them will be included soon) If you prefer the Xbox One OSD then I can upload the files for that if you want ?
Id love it, thanks man. You're awesome! Soon?
Thanks! and yeah in the next update I will include options to have different OSD menus.

The update has just been released, download link on the first page has been updated.

For anyone that prefers the Xbox One Style OSD then you can download the files for that here: Download

(Just extract to your skin folder.)
Thanks a million bro - downloading as soon as I get home.
Hats off bro, you just took care of every last qualm I had. I don't know what else I could possibly want now lol

Thanks for your hard work man. Really appreciate it. Just moved into a new house, and this has really completed my media center.

I still don't get a splash screen on dashboard pins, but u did get rid of that big stripe that said Advanced Launcher launching blah blah blah, and that's good enough for me! Lol
@toyota12303
Great work as always Smile
"but"
I have no more pins on the Dashboard Sad
"half pins half tiles" are no longer visible
Why doesn't the youtube app work script failed ?

tried reinstalling nothing

need helppppppppp
@anonomys209 : No problem man! The splash screen does work but it has a delay of a few seconds, so sometimes the program/game will launch before the splash screen shows up. I don't think that this can be fixed either because XBMC manages when the window opens.

@blueshinex : Thakns! Yeah this feature has been tempoarily removed because I had to completely remake the pins feature. It will be added back in on the next update. Smile

@iAMl3dgend : Do you mean the Youtube app that I have added or the Youtube plugin ?
If it's the Youtube plugin then it wouldn't have anything to do with the skin. Could you send me a copy of your log and I'll take a look in to it ?
yeah its the plugin
Well it must be a problem with your setup or your plugin. Have you tried clearing your Youtube addon data ?
Also could you send me a copy of your log file and I might be able to find the problem.
(2014-08-16, 16:44)toyota12303 Wrote: @anonomys209 : No problem man! The splash screen does work but it has a delay of a few seconds, so sometimes the program/game will launch before the splash screen shows up. I don't think that this can be fixed either because XBMC manages when the window opens.

I get a black screen instead of fan art, but it's really not that big of a deal I suppose. Long as that big ugly Advanced Launcher Launching stripe across the screen is gone! Lol but if there's a solution, let me know [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
  • 76(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox One Skin25