• 85(current)
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)
(2014-07-15, 23:48)orbtwin Wrote: scraping from TMDB actors, for every movie it download the cast, with image and NO image actors.
my movies are named like: Avatar.bluray (2009).mkv OR [b][b]Annie Hall.dvd (1977).mkv[/b][/b]. And movie folders: Star Trek (2009). It's possible to batch edit a punch of movies adding .dvd or .bluray in them, and after that rename using .dvd OR .bluray OR .hddvd or something ??

Make sure haven't checked "Don't download actor images" in the settings.
Rename options like these and more will be available with the next release.
(2014-07-15, 23:51)Komet Wrote:
(2014-07-15, 23:48)orbtwin Wrote: scraping from TMDB actors, for every movie it download the cast, with image and NO image actors.
my movies are named like: Avatar.bluray (2009).mkv OR [b][b]Annie Hall.dvd (1977).mkv[/b][/b]. And movie folders: Star Trek (2009). It's possible to batch edit a punch of movies adding .dvd or .bluray in them, and after that rename using .dvd OR .bluray OR .hddvd or something ??

Make sure haven't checked "Don't download actor images" in the settings.
Rename options like these and more will be available with the next release.

Mmmm, i don't understand...you mean i have to check the box for downloading...My MediaElch is in spanish and says: "Descargar imagenes de actor"...then i must to check to download the images.
Otherwise i have listed in "actors" tab actors without images...it'a mess
You can disable the downloading of actor images globally in MediaElchs settings. I just wanted to make sure you haven't checked this.
Next thing: are you sure the movie has actor images? Wink

Edit: Ah sorry, it's the other way: In MediaElchs settings you have to check "Download actor images".
Wie könnte ich denn diese bei jedem Film angezeigten Big-Stan-Bilder loswerden und druch passende ersetzen?
http://i.imgur.com/81nsuGZ.png
http://i.imgur.com/cXlTBql.png

Könnte man das Produktionsland im "Information"-Tab anzeigen?

Werden alle gescrapten Filme und Serien für die also Information 'runtergeladen worden sind, auch angezeigt, wenn die Festplatten, auf denen sie gespeichert sind, nicht eingeschaltet sind?

Könnte ich MediaElch so einstellen, daß, wenn ich mehrere Scraper, Film-Manager-Programme verwende, es keine Konflikte gäbe? Ich würde also von ME nur die Informationen, Bilder verwenden lassen, die es auch selber lädt, bearbeitet etc.
Newest stable Kodi (portable), Win 10 | skin: default Confluence
unable to pull poster art for collections .... not sure if this is already known or not .. also program seems to have slowed quite a bit after organizing 3000+ movies... not sure how the database gets stored or processed
Any news on "Music"-managing in ME?
Thx
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Which settings are necessary to display the movies / series stored on drives not being plugged in?
Newest stable Kodi (portable), Win 10 | skin: default Confluence
Confused about "media passion". If I google it, I get some french website, which seems to be a forum. I created an account there and put that info in MediaElch but whenever I try to scrape (using the default "custom movie scraper"), I get an error "user unknown or bad password".
Where do I need to create an account to make this work properly?
(2014-08-13, 23:25)dkplayaclub Wrote: Confused about "media passion". If I google it, I get some french website, which seems to be a forum. I created an account there and put that info in MediaElch but whenever I try to scrape (using the default "custom movie scraper"), I get an error "user unknown or bad password".
Where do I need to create an account to make this work properly?

This is the site it uses http://passion-xbmc.org/scraper/index2.php?Page=Home which requires a paid account
Payment options

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
Hi.
I have this issue with mediaelch.

It only shows 45 of about 200 movies. The movies are stored on a nas.
I havet tried rename movies nfo files, renamed folders etc. Most are in rar format and some of them hade really odd names. But that dont seem to be the issue cause ME have found several movies of that kind.
Filled in separate folders and path to nas.
Any ideas how to get ME to find all of my movies?
(2014-08-14, 09:06)Octagon1 Wrote: Hi.

I havet tried rename movies nfo files, renamed folders etc. Most are in rar format and some of them hade really odd names. But that dont seem to be the issue cause ME have found several movies of that kind.

Give us some examples of the odd names. Linux (the OS that is most likely to be on your NAS) accepts more "strange" characters than Windows does. It might well be that ME crashes on/skips those files.

I myself have ME running on Ubuntu and my media files are stored on a NAS and I have never had problems of that kind.

Note: I assume you are using ME on Windows. If that's not the case we'll have to dig deeper Wink

Greetz,

_J@N_
MiBox running KODI app (latest)
Synology DS215+ - 8+6 TB | Synology DS211 - 4+4 TB - No RAID | Homebrew server Ubuntu server - 10 TB - LVM | Ubuntu Server 18.04.01 -10 TB - RAID5
Philips 50PFK5300 | Sony HT-XT100 Soundplate
Scanning my media with MediaElch
(2014-08-14, 20:21)_J@n_ Wrote:
(2014-08-14, 09:06)Octagon1 Wrote: Hi.

Give us some examples of the odd names. Linux (the OS that is most likely to be on your NAS) accepts more "strange" characters than Windows does. It might well be that ME crashes on/skips those files.

I myself have ME running on Ubuntu and my media files are stored on a NAS and I have never had problems of that kind.

Note: I assume you are using ME on Windows. If that's not the case we'll have to dig deeper Wink

Greetz,

_J@N_

Tanks for helping.

You are right about OS on nas and computer.

One of all file names is tmpic-amary.r01 this movie isnt found. Movie name American Mary. The folder is named American Mary.

For now i cant find the rar movie it did find. Using my phone now and its a bit harder to search the nas.
ME do find all the unpacked movies as far as I can see. It seems like almost every one of the rar movies isnt found because of the nameing of them. Is there a way I can get ME to look at the folder name in the search instead of inside the folder. Dont want to unpack every movie or rename the rar files. Folder names are easy and fast to rename.

Looking xbmc scrapning, it only shows 6 of my movies, the movies that still has info from ME. Yatze however (using as remote) is showing 140 titles, some of the movies showing twice because the movie is splitt in two, some of them showing twice of some reason unknown to me. All sample clips has been removed. Might be subtitel folder messing that up idk.

Hope some of the info did help.
(2014-08-15, 05:50)Octagon1 Wrote: Tanks for helping.

One of all file names is tmpic-amary.r01 this movie isnt found. Movie name American Mary. The folder is named American Mary.

For now i cant find the rar movie it did find. Using my phone now and its a bit harder to search the nas.
ME do find all the unpacked movies as far as I can see. It seems like almost every one of the rar movies isnt found because of the nameing of them. Is there a way I can get ME to look at the folder name in the search instead of inside the folder. Dont want to unpack every movie or rename the rar files. Folder names are easy and fast to rename.

Looking xbmc scrapning, it only shows 6 of my movies, the movies that still has info from ME. Yatze however (using as remote) is showing 140 titles, some of the movies showing twice because the movie is splitt in two, some of them showing twice of some reason unknown to me. All sample clips has been removed. Might be subtitel folder messing that up idk.

Hi,

Well you are in a bit of a pickle as the English use to say. ME looks at file names and not folder names and there is no way atm to change that. Since the names are not anything like the original movie names it is very likely ME does not know how to identify. There is an option to ignore certain words in file names (like in your case tmpic) but I doubt that will make ME find more movies. It seems like Yatze is looking inside the files somehow. ME does not.

You say you don't want to unpack or rename. The unpacking I understand but renaming should solve your problem. If the reason is labor then maybe this tool will help: http://bulkrenameutility.co.uk/Main_Intro.php or http://www.advancedrenamer.com/

I can't try them personally because my OS is Ubuntu.

HTH

Greetz,

_J@N_
MiBox running KODI app (latest)
Synology DS215+ - 8+6 TB | Synology DS211 - 4+4 TB - No RAID | Homebrew server Ubuntu server - 10 TB - LVM | Ubuntu Server 18.04.01 -10 TB - RAID5
Philips 50PFK5300 | Sony HT-XT100 Soundplate
Scanning my media with MediaElch
(2014-08-15, 18:05)_J@n_ Wrote:
(2014-08-15, 05:50)Octagon1 Wrote: Tanks for helping.

Hi,

Well you are in a bit of a pickle as the English use to say. ME looks at file names and not folder names and there is no way atm to change that. Since the names are not anything like the original movie names it is very likely ME does not know how to identify. There is an option to ignore certain words in file names (like in your case tmpic) but I doubt that will make ME find more movies. It seems like Yatze is looking inside the files somehow. ME does not.

You say you don't want to unpack or rename. The unpacking I understand but renaming should solve your problem. If the reason is labor then maybe this tool will help: http://bulkrenameutility.co.uk/Main_Intro.php or http://www.advancedrenamer.com/

I can't try them personally because my OS is Ubuntu.

HTH

Greetz,

_J@N_
Tanks for the link.
Could it work to put a file with the movie name in the folder?

The rar files have really strange names downloded
  • 85(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)9